YUNHO’S JAEJOONG 1/2

PHOTOS HAVE SECRETS

 

While Changmin was running to somewhere in the house, Jaejoong was waiting confusedly. He knew everything about his husband but Changmin said Yunho had a big secret. Was it good or... bad? Nooo.... Could it be bad really? Was Yunho hiding something bad from him? What could it be?

 

Did Yunho not love him anymore? No, it couldn’t be. He had lots of proofs for his husband’s love.

 

Did Yunho cheat on him? No, it couldn’t be either. Yunho never looked at another woman or man since they started to date.

 

Did Yunho had a serious health problem? No, it couldn’t be. Could it be? Yunho didn’t feel well for a few weeks. Was it because of that? Was it more serious than Jaejoong thought?

 

Jaejoong’s eyes started to get watery. He couldn’t live without Yunho. He didn’t want to think that even for a moment.

 

When Changmin came back with a really thick album, he saw his hyung was ready to cry. He ran to the couch and sat beside Jaejoong.

 

“What happened, hyung?” asked Changmin worriedly while looking Jaejoong’s sad face.

 

“Changmin, tell me the truth! Will Yunho die?” asked Jaejoong in tears.

 

“What? No! Why do you ask something like this?” asked Changmin confusedly.

 

“I know everything about Yunho but you said he had a big secret and..... and he didn’t feel well for the last few weeks so I thought.....” said Jaejoong sadly.

 

“Hyung!! You are really incredible! How can you made up such a story in a few seconds?” said Changmin unbelievingly. “Yunho hyung only caught a cold as you know. He doesn’t have time to rest so he can’t get well quickly. Don’t worry! He is a strong man.”

 

Jaejoong felt relieved and wiped his tears with the back of his hands. Then he saw something on the table.

 

“What is this?” asked Jaejoong, pointing to the really thick album.

 

“This is Yunho hyung’s secret world!” said Changmin with a grin.

 

“Really? I never see this. Where was it?” asked Jaejoong curiously.

 

“It has a really secret place. I can’t say that place but I can show you its inside. But before that, you should know that this is the most important moment of your life, hyung!” said Changmin cheerfully while taking the thick album onto his lap.

 

Jaejoong nodded his head slowly and Changmin opened the mysterious album.

Jaejoong saw lots of his childhood photos. He couldn’t believe his eyes. He didn’t even remember some of them.

 

 

“Why are there lots of photos of my childhood? How did Yunho get them?” asked Jaejoong, still looking at the pictures unbelievingly.

 

“These were given by your mother and the others that you are with your friends, were taken from your old friends. It was really difficult to find them. Yunho hyung searched most of your friends if they had your childhood photos. But the most difficult part was your mother. It wasn’t an easy task to get your photos from her.” said Changmin with a sigh.

 

             

 

“Why? My mother loves Yunho very much. She will give him these photos whenever he wants.” said Jaejoong confusedly.

 

“It is like that now but it wasn’t easy when Yunho hyung wanted to take these photos at first.”

 

“When did he want them?”

 

“It was a long and tough period.” said Changmin with a sigh again. “Do you remember when we were in highschool, Yunho hyung was very busy?”

 

“Yes, I know. Your basketball practices were taken most of his time. We didn’t have much time together, especially in the first year of high school.” said Jaejoong sadly.

 

“In fact, some of them weren’t real practices.” said Changmin guiltily.

 

“What do you mean?” asked Jaejoong while rising one of his eye brows.

 

 

“Yunho hyung wanted to have your childhood photos when we were in highschool and asked your mother for them. She said she would give Yunho hyung one photo if he came and helped her whenever she wanted so Yunho hyung started to help your mother to get your photos.” said Changmin.

 

“So when he said he was in practice, in fact he was helping my mother?” said Jaejoong confusedly. 

 

 

“Yes. She made him clean your house, paint the walls, repair your bicycle, go shopping with her and lots of other things.”

 

“Really? He never told me that. But why did he do those things? If he wanted from me, I could give him that pictures. We were best friends then.”

 

“I think he also wanted to get approve of your mother.”

 

“For what?”

 

“For loving you.”

 

“What?”

 

“Hyung.... Yunho hyung loves you even before the middle school.”

 

“What? Really? But we didn’t know eachother before middle school.” said Jaejoong. He was confused and happy at the same time.

 

 

“Can you guess when this photo could be taken?”

 

“Aaaa... Yes. We lived in Busan for years but when my father died, I felt really bad so I went to Haeundae Beach one day. But who did take this photo? I never saw it before.” asked Jaejoong confusedly.

 

 

“Yunho hyung took it.”

 

“Really? How?”

 

“We went to Busan for our uncle’s birthday party that year. Next day, Yunho hyung took our uncle’s camera and went to the beach to take some photos. When he came back, his camera was full of your photos. He said he had a crush on you and he also talked to our parents about you. They were really shocked at that time because they learned their son was gay. In fact Yunho hyung also learned it too. But thanks to God, our family was open minded. They never forced us to do something we didn’t want. My mum also loved you as soon as she saw your photos but there was a big problem. We knew nothing about you so my father hired a special detective to find you. After we found that you moved in Seoul and would start to middle school in there, Yunho hyung wanted to go to the same school too.”

 

“Wooaaa... I didn’t know this.” said Jaejoong openmouthedly.

 

 

“Hyung, you know we are rich! Why do you think we went to that normal school instead of a private school?” asked Changmin meaningfully.

 

“I asked Yunho that once. He said he loved normal schools more than the private ones.” said Jaejoong innocently.

 

“Honestly, it was just because of YOU!” said Changmin while pointing  at his confused hyung.

 

“So you say Yunho loves me since we were in middle school but he always behaved me like his best friend in those days.” said Jaejoong confusedly.

 

“Yes because he didn’t want to scare you. He wanted you to know and trust him at first. We didn’t know if you were gay or not in those days either so we also stalked you whereever you go.”

 

 

“We?”

 

“Aaa ... Yes. Yunho hyung made me his assistant forcefully. We were like Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson at that time!” said Changmin cheerfully. “I was Dr. Watson, of course; the genius one!”

 

 

“Even in the school?” asked Jaejoong unbelievingly while looking at the photos.

 

 

“Yes. Even in the school.” said Changmin guiltily.

 

 

“Do you know because of this photo, I and Yuchun hyung were almost dying?”

 

“Why?”

 

“Do you remember? That day, Yunho hyung was sick so he didn’t come to school. You, I and Yuchun hyung were at the school’s rooftop in the lunch break. Suddenly you started to cry because you thought Yunho hyung was really in bad condition and hugged Yuchun hyung. I took your picture and showed it to Yunho hyung when I went back home. He got really jealous at that moment. He shouted at me for not stopping Yuchun hyung to hug you. I said you hugged him first but it didn’t affect him. So the day after, he came back to school although he didn’t feel well and talked to Yuchun hyung seriously about you. It was the first time I had seen him like this.”

 

“Yuchun is my soulmate. I always love him as a friend.”

 

“Yes, I know but your husband was very possesive even that time although you were just friends. He tortured Yuchun hyung a lot. At last, Yuchun hyung formed “The YunJae Club” to persuade Yunho hyung that he was just your friend otherwise his life would be in danger. But he never stops annoying Yunho hyung over the years.” said Changmin with a smirk.

 

   

“In middle school, I always thought Yunho as my bestfriend. I never thought him in another way.”

 

“Because of that, he decided to change his image in highschool. He wanted you to look at him as a man.”

 

“He changed because of me?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Really? I thought he wanted to have girlfriends then because I always thought he was straight. I even helped Jessica to say her feelings to him.” said Jaejoong helplessly.

 

“Yeah... That was the final point. After that incident, he decided to show his love for you more clearly.”

 

“Oohh.. Yes. We were really close in highschool. He always behaved like I was the most important person in his life but in highschool, he really became more possessive.”

 

“Yeah... and I took advantage of that a lot. Do you know you were my bank for a long time?”

 

“Bank?”

 

 

“Yes. Because I was Yunho hyung’s spy photographer!” said Changmin proudly. “When I gave Yunho hyung a good photo of you, he gave me money. I bought a motorcycle with all that money when I was in college.”

 

 

“You, stalker!!! I understand now why you were always beside me with your camera. I thought you just try to cheer me. Ohh... Naive me!...” said Jaejoong with a sigh.

 

 

“Yeah.. Naive you!” said Changmin sarcastically. “But hyung, do you remember your big fight in university?”

 

“Yes, unfortunately.” said Jaejoong sadly. “There was a scholarship that accepted me in USA but your Yunho hyung didn’t let me go. I was angry at him and went to Busan for a few days. Aaa... And I came across with you there.”

 

 

“In fact, we didn’t meet accidentally.” said Changmin guiltly.

 

“Why? Didn’t you go there for your summer project?” asked Jaejoong innocently.

 

“No, hyung. In fact Yunho hyung was very worried about you and learned your place from your mother. He sent me after you to watch over you. I gave him reports in every hour and also your pictures made a huge contribution for my motorcycle in that days.” said Changmin sarcastically.

 

“You are unbelievable!” said Jaejoong angrily. “You pestered me about your unstoppable talking over Yunho at that time. I was very angry at you!”

 

“Yeah, of course. You weren’t the same person who hugged and cried in Yunho hyung’s arms when he welcomed you at the airport with a rose.” said Changmin meaningfully.

 

 

“Of course! I was stubborn previously but that trip made me understand that I can’t live without Yunnie even a day.” said Jaejoong sadly.

 

“But after that, you won another scholarship from one of the most precious universities in Korea.” said Changmin cheerfully.

 

“Yes! It was really incredible!” said Jaejoong happily.

 

Jaejoong was really happy to know Yunho’s deep and long time love for him. He didn’t know when he started to love Yunho as a man but he knew that he loved Yunho too much for a long time. He believed they fated to be together, like once Yuchun said.

 

When Jaejoong was in his happy world, he felt Changmin’s hand on his arm.

 

“I am a dead meat!” 

 

 

**************************************************************************************************************

 

Hi, everybody! I am sorry for the late update but I will update the last part in a few days.

Thanks for your support!

Enjoy the story! :)