• UPDATE BUT NOT AN UPDATE •

Her Side of the Story

Hello subscribers,

This is me, ieunjae: author of this fic, procrastinator, and impluse writer. I'm glad to announce resumption of this story. However, I'm afraid my other fic, Life Lines, would be discontinued due to lack of direction and poor time management.

Firstly, I'm very sorry for abandoning this fic and the other one for almost 2 years. This was just a product of impulsive imagination and depression. Since I was out of my rot and had won over my depression a year and a half ago, my ideas for this fic was on the downhill. It was hard to come up how to continue this work. So I'm sorry.

I'm gonna say this because I feel that I need to lay out considerations for us, writer/fanfic enthusiast, to those who pressure us to update/continue. Please don't. Don't pressure the authors to make stories/update on your whim. Ideas doesn't come quickly and sometimes we experience writer's block too. Though I admit I've been lazy to update.

Anyways, I'm having a hard time to start this fic again since I lost all my fic outline after I graduated and moved out of my former apartment. I'm trying though but please be patient. (I'm currently reconstructing outline for this so yeah.) I'm rereading this fic to see how this should go. I may post the next chapter soon. 

Also, there have been alterations in this fic. I decided to change Jiyong's wife to Dara (of 2ne1) since I'm now more of a daragon fan than jiko. I may also do a daragon fic as a spin off for this. MAYBE. 

For my subscriber who have been patiently waiting (and hoping?) for the updates, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I will do my beest to give you a fic that is worth reading. 

Please stay tuned.

Thank you and God bless.

Regards,

ieunjae