Baekhyun: A Little Hope

EXO Imagines

Byun Baekhyun. An idol. An EXO member. Loved by many fans. Me? Well, I'm just another fan in the crowd. He will never notice me. He's an idol. I'm just an ordinary person and a fan of his. How can he possibly notice me? But maybe there's a little hope. A little sunlight. A little chance that he will notice me. Keep dreaming (Y/N) he won't possibly notice you.

-

It's just a normal spring day. I decided to go to the park to watch the kids play and maybe make a sketch the playground. I have nothing to do anyway. I took my sketch book and left the house, locking it, not forgetting about my keys, phone and wallet. I sat down the bench, pulled out my sketch book and started to draw. I decided to color it when I get home. That's when I felt a presence beside me but I didn't mind. Too endured in drawing.

"That's a nice drawing you have there," a familiar voice said, it happened to be a man. No way. I looked up. My eyes widened as I saw the person beside me with that adorable eye-smile. Byun Beakhyun. I quickly diverted my attention back to drawing. "Yeah, thanks," he chucked. That heavenly laugh. So, this is the feeling when your bias talks to you, huh? Too bad I'm not those fan girls who won't squeal their lungs out.

"Are you another fan of ours?" Arrogant much. Well to be honest of course I am. "What? EXO?" I asked, pretending to not know and just continue sketching. "C'mon, don't act like you don't know." I looked up at him, only to see him smirking. "Arrogant much? Don't be so full of yourself," I said with a straight face and returned back to drawing. I can't believe I just said that. "Wow, you're an interesting fan," he said, "Sure," I replied, soullessly. "You want some ice cream? My treat." I looked at him again. My eyes sparking.

Euphoria rushed through my veins as I smiled excitedly. "Really? Your treat?" I asked, "Mhmm," he answered, "Wait... what about the fans?" I asked. "Don't worry there's no fans, I made sure of that," he said sweetly. "Yay!" I cheered like a little kid, "You're so cute," I blushed because of embarrassment and his statement. When we got our ice creams, he received a text. "Umm. I need to go now, I'm sorry," he said. "No it's okay. Thank you for the ice cream by the way!"

"Oh. Um... no problem. Can I perhaps have your number before I go? And also, what's your name?" He asked, scratching his nape. "I'm (Y/N) and sure, why not?" I gave him my number and he left. So this is the feeling when you see your idol, huh? I went home happily. Thats when I recieved a text saying;

'From: Unknown

Hey, I would like to treat you for some ice cream again next time ;)'

Maybe there is a little hope.