Kyungsoo: Just A Friend 2

EXO Imagines

《 5 Years Later 》

I went to America for college and now I'm back. I left Kyungsoo without telling him and completely moved on. Or maybe not. Who cares? It's not like I'll see him again. He's probably married now. AND forgot about me. I smiled. It's so good to be back. I took a cab and went to my house. My parents died currently. I guess I have to live alone then. When I reached my destination. The taxi driver helped me carry my luggage. I thanked him and went inside. Well I have to unpack first and have a shower.

When I was done with all that, I took a long nap which caused me to sleep until tomorrow. I woke up with the birds chirping. I giggled. I really miss this. I've been homesick for the past 5 years. My roommate always go to nightclubs with her girlfriends. She tried to force me to come but I said that I don't drink so they took off without me. I brushed my teeth and my hair, changed into a presentable clothes, applied some eyeliner and powder then took off.

I feel like going to the café today. I went to te chosen café and ordered hot chocolate. I sat down on my seat and drank my hot chocolate. "Hi miss, can I sit here?" A voice asked. I looked up and saw a quite familiar face but brushed it off. "Yeah sure," I answered. We sat there in silence. Sipping our drinks from time to time. "So, how are you?" He broke the comfortable silence as I looked at him weirdly, "Fine, I guess? You?" I asked back, "Fine, but I still feel guilty and regretful," I looked at him in confusion, curiosity filling me.

"Why?" I asked and he sighed but soon smiled. "Well, let's say that I had a friend before. She liked me but I didn't knew that she did until she left, her friend told me that she did. My girlfriend dumped me when she left and that's when I realized that I liked- no, loved my best friend. I really regret that I didn't realized it yet guilty because I broke her heart," he finished. I looked at him with my eyes wide. His face resembles Kyungsoo. Those big eyes and heart-shaped lips.

"Kyungsoo?" I blurted out? "Bingo," he said, smiling sweetly. "I'm so sorry (Y/N). For you know, for breaking your heart. I really love you, you know. Please give me a chance," he pleaded while holding my hand and looking at me with those hoping yet sad innocent eyes. He's so unbearably adorable that I just can't do anything but give in. "Fine," I said. "Really?" He said, a bit too happily, "Really," I replied. He told up and hugged me then spun me around. "I love you, Jagiya! I won't make you cry again! I love you. Saranghae!" He shouted, "Shh. Kyungsoo stop. They're people watching. put me down!" I comanded. "Not until you say you love me too," he said. Aish, this guy.

"I love you too, Oppa."