Kyungsoo: Just A Friend 1

EXO Imagines

I was walking to school, holding a letter. I'm going to give this letter to Kyungsoo, my best friend( -and crush). He's my best friend since I was 8 and he was 10. I think this is the right time to confess. And maybe, just maybe, he'll like me back. I mean I'm not expecting him to like me back. How could he like me back? He's so popular. Many pretty girls likes him. I'll just expect the worst.

When I arrived at my destination. I saw the guy I liked pestering a girl. He was smiling. Not the smile he gives me. It's like the smile that you couldn't describe. I swear I saw his eyes sparkle. I couldn't quite decipher what they're talking about. Is that his girlfriend. Kyungsoo saw me and approached me. "Hi (Y/N)! I wanna introduce you to someone," he grabbed my wrist and walked to the girl he was talking to.

"(Y/N), this is Rae, my girlfriend. Rae this is (Y/N), my best friend," he introduced me. She must be a senior, like Kyungsoo.  (*A/N: Rae is just a random name.) "Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim," I bowed, she smiled. "No need to be formal." She's so kind and pretty. I guess that's what made him like her. I put my right hand slightlu on my back and gripped the letter I was holding. His girlfriend shows enough evidence to tell me that he's not interested.

"Oh um... I need to go now, I still have some work to do, bye unnie and Kyungsoo," I smiled bitterly walked away and threw my letter in the trash bin. It's useless now. The hope that was inside me disappeared in a blink of an eye. Who knows that love could be this evil. It's so inevitable. I went to the library and searched for a book I'm interested in. That's when I found the book. I sat on a empty table near a corner where people don't go and read silently. I wasn't really reading, I was crying. When I was done crying. I left the library and went to the Music Room.

Unfortunately, when I got in Kyungsoo and Rae were there. "Hi guys, I just need to get my guitar, I'm sorry for disturbing you. Bye," I got my guitar and quickly strode away and went to the back of the school where there was a big tree. I sat there and started playing the chords of "Teardrops On My Guitar" by Taylor Swift. I came to the point where I sang the chorus near the end of the song.

"Because he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar

The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart

He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do

He's the time taken up, but there's never enough

And he's all that I need to fall into

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see"

When I finished. Tears started flowing down my eyes. "So who's this Drew you're talking about and why did he hurt my best friend's feelings?" A voice asked. I looked up and saw Kyungsoo standing there, smiling at me. Oh how I wish that I could rip that smile off his face. I wiped my tears and glared at him. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Woah, chill girl. I just need to know who's the reason behind my best friend's problems." Tsk. He doesn't even know that it's him. "Shouldn't you be with Rae Unnie?" I asked, ignoring his statement.

"She's with her friends," I snickered. "Why don't you join them?" I interrogated. "Why would I join them? They're all girls. It'll look like a harem and besides, I wanna hang-out with my best friend," Always have? Always will? I always hated that label. Can't you see? I sighed. "Well, I want to be alone so go away," I snapped. "Who's that guy anyway? Why did he break your heart?" He asked. "He's no one, now go away, no one broke my heart," lies. All lies. "What a bad liar you are," I stood up, took my guitar and left, but I stopped on my tracks and said;

"I know I am."

 

-------

Hi. Okay. Don't worry. There's a part 2. That's all.