Chapter 1

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Open 3 tabs with the youtube links and play and pause as you go along the chapter for more affect :) Thank you <3

 

CHAPTER 1

(have tab with this Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvhgwHNMOmQ )

(PLAY MUSIC)

SETTING: A court room in heaven. Everyone is wearing white and has small wings. Semi-foggy

“Ms. Ahn. Jin. Joo. GUILTY!” The Judge states as he bangs his gavel.

Two police men take a baby away from Jin-Joo.

“NO! NO! STOOP!” Jin-Joo yells while attempting to grab her baby and run, but Jin-Joo has nowhere to run, and the angels take her baby away.

“Ms. Ahn Jin-Joo, you are hereby banished to Earth. Your daughter will be in the custody of her Aunt, and she will suffer the same fate as you at the age of 18.”

Two p tabsolice angels begin dragging Jin-Joo to a back room.

“NO! NO! MY DAUGHTER!” Jin-Joo yells loudly. She continues to fight against the police men’s grip even though she was well aware they were stronger than her.

The police man take her into a separate room and close the door abruptly.

(PAUSE MUSIC AT THIS PONT)

(Small room with one window)

“We will now begin taking your wings Ms.Ahn,” a soft voice from the corner of the room speaks.

“M-my baby... What about my baby?” Jin-Joo sobs into her hands.

“Your baby?” the man chuckles, “Because of you that innocent child will suffer!!” the man’s voice grew louder, as he began stepping out of the darkness

Jin-joo stood still for a few seconds then she fell to her knees and cried desperately. The police man pulled her back up and sat her in a dark blue chair.

“Now Ms.Ahn I want you to relax and think about something that makes you happy.” The man calmly said while smiling and circling the chair.

Jin-joo began thinking about her and her fiancée Kang-Jun down on Earth. Them at the mall shopping, them eating, them laughing. Everything was beautiful… then everything went black.

YEARS LATER

(PLAY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFcaWOE2WnM )

“AUNTY AHNNNNNNNNNNN!” Choon-Hee yelled, “IM LEAVING BYE-BYE I LOVE YOU!!!!!!”

“CHOON-HEE! HEY HEY CHOON-HEE!! YOU FORGOT YOUR LUUUUUUUUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!” Choon-Hee’s Aunt yelled running out the house after Choon-Hee.

Choon-Hee turned around “Aha… oh yeah… thank you Aunty.” Choon-Hee takes the lunch from her aunt kissing her cheek, “Bye-bye! Love You!” Choon-Hee runs and waves back at her aunt.

“Aigoooo this kid!” Choon-Hee’s aunt yells

(PAUSE MUSIC)

Choon-Hee’s aunt turns around to walk inside her house when she notices a white car approaching to her house. She watches in confusion while two tall men dressed in white come to greet her.

“Hello Ms.Ahn.” one man says while both men bow in respect

“O-oh yes. Hello.” Ms.Ahn returns the bow

(INSIDE AUNT AHN’S HOUSE)

“As you are already aware of the story, we will be brief.” the second man proclaimed while sipping some tea. “It has been 18 years since the trial, and the judge ruled that Jin-Joo’s daughter would suffer the same fate and be banished to Earth. She is very lucky the judge let her live as an angel until now.”

Choon-Hee’s aunt looked to the ground and let a tear fall. “You’re saying s-she… she has to go now?”

“Yes ma’am it has to be now. She has finally hit the age of 18, and she must go now.”

Aunt Ahn looked up and sighed “and it just has to be during the spring… her favorite time of year…”

The two men looked at each other and then looked at Aunt Ahn “We are very sorry, but it has to be done Ms.Ahn. Tomorrow tell Choon-Hee to drop off some food for a friend of yours at the government building. There the angel authorities will take care of the rest. Make sure to tell her goodbye because you may never see her again…”

“Yes…” Aunt Ahn looked back down

(Two men leave and Aunt Ahn is inside Choon-Hee’s room)

(Play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t-Le80C8S0&index=2&list=PLRYXfJGAcAyGQ9nWpshj0dIVWQj9QNXrl )

“Eonnie…” Aunt Ahn sighs sitting on Choon-hee’s bed looking around the room “Why did this have to happen…” Aunt Ahn begins crying hard and whines. She walks to Choon-Hee’s dresser. On top of the dresser is the hairpin she gave Choon-Hee from Jin-Joo.

(FLASHBACK)

“Sunmi… take this… give this to my Choon-Hee for her birthday…” Jin-Joo began crying

“Eonni! Eonni! No! You’ll get to keep your wings and everything will be ok!” Sunmi refused to take the hairpin

“Sunmi” Jin-Joo smiled and caressed her younger sister’s hair, “Take care of her for me ok?” Jin-Joo placed the pin in her hand and closed her hand

An angel guard dressed in white came in and felt pitty on them and slowly announced to the two sisters “Ok Ms.Ahn its time to leave. It’s been 10 minutes”

(END OF FLASHBACK)

“Eonni...” Sunmi cries holding the hairpin at her heart, “What am I going to do?”

END OF CHAPTER 1 (PAUSE SONG)