EIGHT

One Little Mermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of EXO agreed to go shopping in the Gangnam District. Especially Tao, who needed a new Gucci bag, Kris who needed some crazy kind of fashion this week, and Baekhyun who needed a new shade of eyeliner. The ‘Diva Squad’ was more than happy to tag along.

As Hae Ra and EXO were walking, Hae Ra and Sehun spotted a boba shop. They both looked at each other at the same time and shouted, “BOBA!”

The two Maknaes ran toward the shop together, leaving everyone in EXO shaking their heads at the boba-loving duo. Except for D.O of course. He was smiling at Hae Ra’s cuteness. Kai waved a hand in front of the dazed D.O, “Hyung? Are you alright?” Kai asked.

That made Kyungsoo snap out if his daydream and look at the younger. Kai gave D.O a knowing smile. Kai is the only one who knew about D.O’s little secret, and sometimes even gave advice to his Hyung, letting the Kai come out, and forcing the Jongin to hide. D.O smiled gratefully to Kai and they continued to walk to the boba shop where Sehun and Hae Ra raced off to.

Hae Ra told EXO to go find a table while she ordered the drinks, as she knew it would be slightly challenging to find a table for thirteen quickly. As she was in line, a male tapped on her shoulder, and she turned around to find a handsome stranger looking at her. “Hello. Can I help you?” Hae Ra asked politely.

The stranger smiled, “Hi there! I’m Woohyun. Nam Woohyun.” Woohyun introduced himself.

Hae Ra returned the action, showing her beautiful eye-smile, “Hi Woohyun? I’m Hae Ra,” she introduced herself but it came out more of a question, it wasn’t everyday a stranger randomly started talking to you in Korea, “sorry for sounding like a broken record, but can I help you?”

Woohyun scratched the back of his neck nervously, “Yeah, about that, I think you’re really pretty, actually no, gorgeous, and I was wondering if I could get your number?”

Hae Ra was in shock. Not only had a stranger asked for her number, but flirted with her in the process? Then, out of nowhere, D.O came and put his arm around Hae Ra’s shoulder. “Hey Jagiya. Did you need help with carrying the drinks? We found a table over there,” D.O pointed to the table where the rest of EXO was sitting.

Hae Ra, and Woohyun followed the direction of Kyungsoo’s fing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter