FOUR

One Little Mermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day after that, was Saturday. Typical day for little Hae Ra...

Or so everyone thought...

"Maknae! Hae Ra-sshi!" Ae Cha, the fourth sister called for the youngest, "I have to tell you something!"

"Yes Ae Cha Unnie? What is it?" Hae Ra said with curiosity.

"I've found something on the outskirts of the cove! Inside a cave!" Ae Cha said with fake excitement in her voice, "There's all kinds of human things out there! Jewelry, some odd things that seem to be cutlery, and magical potions! I've heard, some of the potions give you the power to eat more than a whale!"

Hae Ra scrunched her nose up in disgust, that did not sound very ladylike at all... Nonetheless, Hae Ra decided to visit these so called 'human things'. Little did Hae Ra know, certain events would occur.

-At The Cave-

Hae Ra looked at her surroundings in awe. Every corner was covered with jewels of a thousand colours, markings of the water running over the walls continuously, and a lifetime supply of different potions. Hae Ra picked up a blue and green potion and studied it carefully. The label read HL, "What in the world doe HL stand for?" Hae Ra thought aloud.

The curious little mermaid opened the small bottle with a cork on the top, and smelt it. Oddly enough, it smelt really, really, good. Hae Ra then,very slowly brought the bottle to her lips, only for a small sip. It tasted as good as it smelled. It was sweet but not so sweet that it tasted awful. It also had an exotic fruit taste. Hae Ra loved the liquid so much, she consumed all of it in one gulp. Moments after Hae Ra had drinken the potion, she had an odd feeling in her stomach and tail. All the sudden, everything went black.

Hae Ra awoke to the sun shining down on her pale face. Wait, SUN?! Hae Ra quickly jolted herlf awake and looked at her surroundings. She was on a beach? A breeze suddenly came and she felt a shiver on her legs. LEGS?! Hae Ra looked down only to see a beautiful pair of legs, where her tail used to be. She started to breathe heavily before, "AHHHHHH!!!" Hae Ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter