Chapter 2

Sensitive Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                                             

Jealousy? Or New Love?

--Dream--

Suddenly I broke in cold sweat. I panicked. There in my dreams was Jongin... He was smiling... at first, I thought he was smiling at me but when I looked back, he was smiling at Miyoung. I felt broken-hearted because I thought we were the perfect two.

--Present Time 7:00 A.M.--

I woke up sweating very hard as my alarm rang. I got ready for school and walked out the door. After a few minutes of walking, I saw Junmyeon passing by.

I walked up to him and called, "Hey! Junmyeon!" 

He turned back and saw me and waved, "Hey Yoona!" and walked to my side.

We arrived at KAIST where I saw my two best friends waiting at the door in the corner.

I ran to them until Miyoung interupted me saying, "Oh, Did the loner get a new boyfriend? Ooohhh"  I ignored her and walked past by. 

I came up to Jessica and Joohyun.

They started teasing me about Junmyeon. "Awww Yoon! Are you guys dating?" My face flushed red and I said, "NO!" I covered my face shyly and playfully smacked them on their arms.

--The bell rings--

We went to class and sat down. I saw Miyoung holding her foot out waiting to trip me.

I stepped on her leg and she yelped, "OW!"

Our teacher said, "Ms.Hwang, is there something wrong?" She blushed in embarrassment as I walked to my seat.

Jongin was sitting behind me and he said, "That was too much, don't you think so?"

That deserved it, I thought to myself. He ran to Miyoung's side to help her.

I took out my notebook and I saw Joohyun's notebook lying on her desk. She was talking to a friend a few desks away. I remembered Baekhyun, her new boyfriend and Miyoung threatening her. I was worried because what if we would never see each other again? 

I secretly took her notebook and put it in my bag. I would read it at home, I thought. If she ever found out.... No she wouldn't right? I would just put it back the next day wiithout her noticing.

--Lunch--

It was already lunchtime. Crap. I was supposed to take notes for the test tomorrow. Maybe someone would let me borrow their notes to copy.

I went to the cafeteria and saw my friends as well as Miyoung and her friends. I walked up to my friends but Miyoung had bumped i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter