Chapter 3

Sensitive Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                      

Secrets You Have Yet Know

Joohyun POV

My life was perfect, I have a great mom, awesome friends and my Baekhyun. Everything was perfect until Hwang Miyoung stepped into my life. Mr.Hwang had met my mom and they fell in love, got married. I was happy, but Miyoung has a rivalry between one of my best friends Yoona. Her knowing that I was close to Yoona, she decided to take all of the anger she had of Yoona, and transferred it over to me. She's now ruining my life, telling her father lies about me, so her father told my mom and now she hates my guts. The worst part is that I can't stop her. Although Miyoung is ruining my life, she's also the one to keep it in place since her father does anything she wants him to do and my mom listen to him. She is the only one to keep me in Seoul and if I leave Seoul, I would lose my Baekhyun so I kept quiet. Baekhyun one of the three people that cares about me, he cared for me for many years now and I don't want to lose him. Suddenly my phone rang, it was a text from Baekhyun.

Bae~ <3: You lonely Bae? Wanna go to the park? You can bring Bacon too! <3 :D

Me: I would love too, I've been feeling lonely these day. Glad you texted! <3 See you there! ^^

I was happy that Baekhyun called me up. I've been very depressed these days and he was the only one that can cheer me up.

I called for Bacon, "Bacon, Boy! You wanna go see Baekhyun at the park?"

Bacon was my dog, he was an adorable little Pomeranian. Bacon ran up the stairs and into my arms, he my face. I took that for a yes. I grabbed his leash and collar and I put it on him. 

"Come on boy! Let's go see Baekhyun!" I told Bacon.

I picked him up and walked to the park. When I arrived, I saw Baekhyun waving at me. I smiled and waved back. I put Bacon down so he can go over to Baekhyun. When Bacon finally got to Baekhyun, it was my turn. I ran into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you Baek!" I said softly.

He comfort me in his arm, "I missed you more Joo."

He pecked the top of my head, and Bacon his leg.

I chuckled, "I guess Bacon misses you too!" 

Baekhyun sat on the grass and pulled Bacon to him. "My baby!"

My mouth dropped, "I'm hurt! How dare you say that in front of me! I thought I was your baby!"

He laughed, "Are you jealous of Bacon?"

I pouted, "Maybe so..."

He joked, "Well you should be."

I raised my eyebrow, "Why?"

He pecked my cheek. "When your jealous, I know you care."

I smiled, "Of course I care! You should know this by now."

He pulled me into a hug, "I know better than anyone else that you care."

I wrapped my arms around him. "What would I do without you Baek? You mean the everything to me!"

He sighed, " I know your life has been hard but, I promise you it will get better."

I leaned my head against his shoulder. "Don't promise me that please, it's too risky.

My phone rang suddenly. I sighed, " Bae?"

He smiled, "Go ahead."

Evil Mother: Where the hell are you?!?!? >:(

Me: WHY DO YOU CARE?!? >:/

Evil Mother: Cause I'm your mother.

Me: YOU'RE HORRIBLE AT IT!

Evil Mother: YOU BETTER GET HOME RIGHT NOW!

Me: NO! I GET HOME WHENEVER I WANT TOO!

Evil Mother: YOU BETTER GET HOME IN FIVE MINUTES!

I didn't care, I wanted to be with Baekhyun.

"Was it your mom?" He asked.

I sighed, "Yeah. She wants me to come home."

"Do you have to? You can stay with my me. My sister is gone and you can stay in her room." He suggested.

"I wish I could but, would your parents let me?" I asked.

"Of course, they know how tough your life is." He answered.

I smiled "You would actually let me?"

"Of course!" He said

"Wait, I don't have clothes and my backpack for KAIST." I told him.

He sighed.

"Maybe we can drive by, I can sneak into the house and get my stuff." I said.

"Are you sure you can do that?" He asked.

"Yeah!" I answered.

"Alright, I believe in you!" He grabbed my hand.

I called Bacon and walked to Baek's car. He unlocked the car and I got in. He drove to my house, I secretly went in and grabbed my things and went out and got into Baek's car.

"Hurry Baek!" I told him.

We drove off to his house. When we got there his parents were outside to see him.

I bowed and greeted Mr. and Mrs.Byun.

"Joohyun! So glad you're here. Your welcome anytime!" Mrs.Byun said.

I smiled. "Thank you Mrs.Byun!"

Baekhyun's family has always been more like family to me compared to my own family. I'm glad that I have them because I would be nothing without them. As I entered the house, something felt different. The atmosphere was different, was it because that Sooyoung was gone? But I guessed it was just me. Mr. and Mrs.Byun treated me like their own child.

I smiled. "I'm going to Sooyoung's room now."

Mrs.Byun chuckled. "Joo, it's not Sooyoung's room anymore, it's yours."

"Really?! Thanks a lot Mrs.Byun!" I thanked her.

"Be down from your room in five minutes. I'm making dinner." She told me.

"I'll help you unpack." Baekhyun insisted.

I smiled, "Okay!"

I went up to my room with Baekhyun.

"Sorry about that." Baekhyun said.

"Huh?" I looked confused.

"I felt like my parents kinda sounded creepy." He chuckled.

"Oh really? I didn't even notice." I told him.

I grabbed my suitcase and unpacked my things. Baekhyun helped me hang up clothes and put away my things. As he was unpacking he saw a picture of us together.

He chuckled, "I remember this!"

I went over to him. "Yeah, it was when we first started to date."

"Yeah, we were just seniors at Choi High School." He said.

I nodded, "Yeah! I had great times!"

He sat down with the pict

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter