Chapter 4

Sensitive Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

                                                       

Reveled Secrets

Yoona POV

I couldn't believe what I saw. Jongin changed, she changed him. The Jongin I knew was gone. I fell to the ground, and just sat there. What did he become? I knew he was a jerk but, he was not like this. Or at least what I knew of him.

"Yoona!" Jessica called for me. "Are you okay?"

"He's changed, that can't be Jongin, it's not." I told Jessica and Joohyun.

Joohyun sighed. "I knew this would happen."

Jessica and I looked confused. "What?"

Joohyun sat next to me. "You haven't moved on."

"What?" I continued to look confused.

"Yoona, look at yourself. Your still worried about him."

I sighed. "How do you see that?"

"I can tell, anyone could."

"Joo don't be ridiculous. She's over him." Jessica said.

"No, Joo is right. I'm not. I still care." I told Jessica.

Joohyun sighed. "It's okay, maybe it's for the best."

Jessica looked confused. "Are you crazy? It's not for the best! She should be over him."

"What do you know Jessica? You have been only in a relationship once then he left you!" Joohyun yelled at Jessica.

"Like you know any better! You haven't even been in a full relationship, it's all secrets!" Jessica yelled back.

"Thanks Jessica." Joohyun said then walked away.

"Jessica?" I said.

"What? You know what nevermind I have to go." Jessica left.

I sighed. Who is right? Is Joo right or Jess? Jess is right? Is she? She does know more then Joo. She must be right. Joo had not been in a full relationship so what does she know. I got up then walked home.

-Home-
Walking home, I thought about what Joo said, her voice still echoed in my mind. "Maybe it's for the best." What does she mean? I thought for a second then ran to my backpack to dig out Joo's journal. I fliped to the most recent page and saw what was written.

I ran away from home since I couldn't even look at her face. Miyoung had been telling more lies about me so I couldn't take it. I meet up with my Baek along with Bacon. I can't believe that I am now staying with Baekhyun's family. I'm worried that my mother will try to find me.

My jaw dropped. What? I don't understand. I immediately fliped to the next page, but it was blank. She didn't finished writting. I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Jessica.

Me: Jessica!

Jessicat: What?

Me: Has Joohyun been coming over to your house or been inviting you over?

Jessicat: No? Why you asked?

Me: I think I know why.

Jessicat: How did you find out?

Me: Umm... I have her journal.

Jessicat: What? How did you get?!?

Me: I kinda maybe, have snucked it into my backpack.

Jessicat: What?

Me: Forget that, Joo has a secret that we never knew about, not even you.

Jessicat: What is it?

Me: ...

Jessicat: ...

Me: She's staying with Baekhyun's family.

Jessicat: What? Baekhyun? Baekhyun = her boyfriend?

Me: Yes! Him!

Jessicat: Why?

Me: I'm not very sure but it has something to do with Miyoung. That all her journal said.

Jessicat: GDI!

Me: ...

Jessicat: ...

Jessicat: Should we ask her tomorrow?

Me: Yeah we should.

Jessicat: Alright. I have to go but, i'll talk to you tomorrow.

Me: KK!

I stared at Joo's journal for a while until I texted her.

Me: Joo you wanna come over?

I waited for a reply but nothing came. While I was waiting I coulden't help to read more of her journal but, when I read them no other information I could use showed up. Hours passed and still no reply from Joohyun. It was 12:00 a.m now and I was preparing for bed, but still no Joo. Where did she go? I finally got tired and fell asleep.

-Next morning 7:00 a.m-

I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Jessica.

Me: Jess have you heard from Joo.

Jessicat: No, and I tried calling her last night.

Me: So, I wasn't the only one trying to reach her.

Jessicat: Where has she gone?

Me: Idk. But we'll see her at KAIST so it's alright.

Jessicat: Yeah.

I went to the bathroom, grabbed my clothes, put on my makeup and ran to KAIST, I was going to wait for Jun but, I was such in a hurry. When I got to KAIST, I saw Jessica waiting for Joo.

"Did you see her?" I asked.

Jessica shooked her head. She sighed. "But, I know where to find out."

I looked confused.

"Byun residents." Jessica answered.

"What?"

"It's the only way Yoon."

I nodded. "We'll visit them after KAIST."

We walked into KAIST and to class.

-After KAIST-

I waited for Jessica in front of KAIST.

Jessica ran towards me. "Let's go!"

We walked to Jessica car, we got in and she drove to the Byun residents.

"Hold on Jessica."

"Hmm?"

"We can't just walk up to their door." I told her.

Jessica looked confused. "Why?"

"Because, we shoulden't even know she's here."

"If we don't go we won't know where she is, because she hasn't answered her phone and missed KAIST." Jessica stated.

"But-"

"No buts, just go."

I nodded. "Okay."

We got to the Byun residents. I took a deep breath, got out the car and walked to their porch. Jessica got on the porch and rang the door bell.

Mrs.Byun opened the door. "Hello?"

"Are you Mrs.Byun? Jessica asked.

"Yes, why?" She answered.

"Is Joohyun home?" I asked.

Mrs.Byun looked shocked and worried, then quickly slammed the door in our faces.

Jessica and I exchanges looks.

"What was that all about?" Jessi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter