Chapter 1

Sensitive Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                  

Mr.Player, Secrets, Back Stabbers

Why was I so stupid?!? Falling for his stupid words! Other girls call him Mr.Player!! He's just like the other guys but worst! His smile, laugh and personality. He got bored!  He was just using me to make Miyoung Hwang jealous. Miyoung Hwang is a , we used to be friends until she stabbed me in the back by taking Jongin from me!

--Flashback--

" Yoona! " Jongin called for me.

I turned around and saw Jongin coming towards. " Jongin! " I smiled and wave at him.

He was holding flowers and a box of chocolates.

Why is he holding flowers and chocolates and coming to me? Maybe he is getting my opinion about the flowers. Everyone knows that Kim Jongin likes Hwang Miyoung.

" Yoona I need to ask you something. " He asked me. 

I chuckled " Jongin the flowers are great! Miyoung would love them. "

He looked confused " What? "

" Huh? I thought you were going to ask me if the flowers were good. " I said confused.

He laughed " Ani! I was going to ask you if you would like to go out with me? "

A big grin appeared on my face and jumped into his arm " Yes!! "

He gave me the flowers and chocolates but then his phone rang. "Excuse me I have to take this."

I nodded and grabbed my phone to text my two friends Joohyun, and Jessica.

Me: Guess what?

Joohyun: What?

Jessica: What?

Me: Kim Jongin  asked me out!

Jessica: That's GREAT! :)

Joohyun: Hmm... this doesn't seem right Yoon. 

Me: What does that mean?

Joohyun: Do you even know who Jongin Kim is? He is Mr.Player! He is the boy who uses girls to make Miyoung Hwang jealous!!!

Jessica: Now that you bring it up, that seems true. :O

Me: You guys are thinking too much about this. He does not do that.

Joohyun: Yoon, i'm telling you this because I  am worried and I don't trust Jongin . :|

Me: WHATEVER! >:(

Jessica: We're just trying to warn you!!! :/ 

-- Present Time 9:00 A.M. --

Sigh. " They were right, I should have listen to them." I looked at the time. 9:00 A.M. I grabbed my things and walked out the door. I started to walk to KAIST college with my head down when suddenly, someone ran into me and I fell to the ground. That was when he stopped and helped me up.

" I'm sorry. Are you okay? " He said with a concerned face.

I grabbed all my books and nodded " I'm fine I guess. " I looked up and saw his face...

My gosh! His face looked like an angel. But I couldn't, I know he's dangerous. Any guy is dangerous, they are horrible, when you need them most, they abandon you. I thought to myself.

" Nice to meet you, I'm Junmyeon." He smiled and offered a handshake.

" Umm... nice to meet you too, I'm Yoona." I shook his hand softly.

" So where are you heading?" He asked me.

"I'm going to KAIST." I answered him.

He chuckled. "What a coincidence. I'm going to KAIST too. Maybe we could go together?"

I smiled. "Sure, why not."

We walked to KAIST together. We finally got to KAIST and I walked by Miyoung Hwang's car. I took a glance at her and she glared at me. I understand why, we got into many fights and I never really understood why we were friends in the first place. I rolled my eyes at her and walked away.

--Flashback--

"How could you Miyoung!" I yelled at her.

"What are you talking about!" She yelled at me.

"You know exactly what I mean! You stole Jongin away from me!! You knew how much he means to me but it seemed like you don't even care, I loved him!!" I screamed at her.

She scoffed. "It's not my fault that he actually loves me and not you! So you have to deal with it, you ! Btw I don't blame him for falling for me, well I mean look at me!!" She flipped her hair.

I scoffed. " YOU'RE CALLING ME A ?!? HAVE YOU LOOKED IN THE MIRROR?!? YOU ARE THE MOST ANNOYING LITTLE BACK-STABBING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!! " I glared at her and my hand suddenly slapped her across her face. She had a red bruise on her face. I scoffed "That is what you get you !!"

Jongin saw everything and ran over to help Miyoung. " How could you Yoona!! "

I glared. " ME?!?! THAT DESERVED IT! " I screamed!! "Don't get involved Jongin and never talk to me ever again!! " I ran away from both of them.

--Present Time--

"I'll see you around Yoona." Junmyeon waved goodbye and ran to class.

I heard a chuckle .

" Hey, Loner, I didn't even think you would be coming back. "

I turned my head. The voice belong to Miyoung Hwang

" Hey, Devil, I can't believe your not in hell yet. " I told her.

She scoffed and walked away.

I sighed. She was right...  I am alone. Jessica, Joohyun and I got in an arguement a while back when I was dating Jongin. It seemed like they accused Jongin for something and Jongin got mad at them so we stopped talking. Jongin never told me why, so I never knew why they got in a arguement. I always guessed it was because of me.

I walked to class alone. As I entered the class I saw Jessica and Joohyun in the far corner. I slowly walked up to them.

"Jessica... Joohyun... can I talk to you guys?"

Joohyun stayed silent.

" What do you want? " Jessica asked.

" I wanted to let you guys know that you were right about Jongin. I should've listened to you guys. I was wrong and I'm sorry. " I replied.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter