[Ending 1]

Between a Liar and a Coward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun woke up first, he saw Kyungsoo sleeping and realized something, between him and Kyungsoo things are always best. They can do things with the help of each other, they are indeed a great pair, but Sehun don’t want to be just someone next to Kyungsoo. He wants more, as he looked for more; he found Luhan also who is looking also more for, more significance to their loved ones, thus creating a lie, telling everyone that they are in love with each other. “Kyungsoo?”

Kyungsoo slightly opened his eyes and saw Sehun was next to him, smiling., while the sun is making it impossible for Kyungsoo to watch Sehun because of its glowing aura. “W-Why are you glowing?” Kyungsoo asked.

Sehun smiled and leaned on to Kyungsoo giving him a small peck. “I wonder, who the reason is?” then Kyungsoo noticed unnecessary thing that made him a little sad, then he turned around and made Sehun confused. “W-Why—“

“After this you are going back to him right?”

Then it hit Sehun, he realized that his phone is between them making Kyungsoo confused he smiled and gave the little one in front of him a back hug.

“You know what Kyungsoo? I’m a liar?” Kyungsoo didn’t look at Sehun but he made sure he informed Sehun that he is listening by holding Sehun’s hands that was placed on his tummy. “I lied to everyone and even to myself that I like Luhan, that I’m inlove with him...” Sehun moved forward so that he can bury his face on Kyungsoo’s neck. “Because all this time... I’m inlove with you...”

Kyungsoo didn’t say anything but he tightened his grip on Sehun’s arm. “I guess... I’m a coward... because all this time... I can say that I like you... but I didn’t... because I can’t.”

Sehun smiled and then he kissed Kyungsoo’s neck. “You know what we are all liars and cowards, because we are afraid, we are afraid to lose someone important that’s why we lie about our true feelings so that we cannot lose that person... we are cowards because we know how we really feel but we don’t and can’t do it because we are afraid that the both of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter