Between a Liar and a Coward [Part 2]

Between a Liar and a Coward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you mean you only have only one room?” Luhan asked the receptionist.

“Like what I have said Sir, we had a full house today, it’s good that there is someon who cancelled it and besides since there are few people who was trapped because of the rain the booking became a boom and you were the latest to arrive here.” The receptionist told Luhan.

Luhan sighed and looked at Kai who is busy contacting someone. When Kai sighed, Luhan took it as him giving up, Kai went to the receptionist. “We’ll take whatever you can give us.” Kai smiled. Luhan pouted.

 

~

 

Sehun ended his call to Luhan after failing to connect to him and sighed. Kyungsoo entered their shared room and that made him confused. “Why?” Kyungsoo asked as he get some clothes in his bag.

“I can’t connect to Luhan's phone.” Sehun said.

Kyungsoo looked at his phone and saw that Kai called him. “Kai called me.” Sehun looked at him with confusion.

“You gave him your number? It’s been weeks since you—“

“He is Luhan’s bestfriend... how dare you say something like that?” Kyungsoo retorted.

Sehun clutched his tongue again. “Just give him a call, I want to know if Luhan is fine.” Sehun demanded.

“Fine.” Kyungsoo did what Sehun told him. But this time it didn’t connect like it was supposed to be.  “Why it didn’t connect?” Kyungsoo said.

“What?”

“It didn’t connect.”

“Great.”

Kyungsoo sighed and went to Sehun to pat his shoulder. “Don’t worry, I know Kai won’t let Luhan be in any danger and besides he told me that he will do anything to protect Luhan.” Kyungsoo said it with a smile then he left the room.

Sehun on the other hand, hid his face beneath his hair and sat on the edge of the bed. “When he said that to you, did he said it with a smile?” Sehun said.

 

~

 

Luhan pouted when he threw himself at the king size bed on their room. “Besides having a single bed, the room is not that amazing!” Luhan said.

Kai laughed as the bellman leave the room, he looked at Luhan who is busy criticizing the whole room. “Well you should be more glad we had a room rather than sleeping on my pick up.”

“You know what, I’d rather be stuck with you under the rain rather than having a single bed room.” Luhan said.

“What’s the difference?”

“Because in your car we can sing and we can do stuffs like watching on your phone or look around!” Luhan exclaimed. “But here, urgh, so annoying having a big room with a television is so boring.”

Kai laughed, Luhan looked at him. “I don’t know why are you so angry about.”

Luhan looked away. “Stop laughing.” Luhan demanded.

Kai smiled at pat Luhan’s head. “Okay, okay, Luhan.” Kai left the room to get their things on his car. Luhan was left alone in the room, he immediately grabbed the nearest pillow next to him and hugged it. “Am I really allowed to feel this way? It’s different from Sehun...” Luhan lightly give a knock on his chest. “It’s like it’s clutching too hard.”

 

~                                        

 

Sehun went out of the room and found Baekhyun walking on the hallway. “Oh, you’re there.” Baekhyun said. “Chanyeol wants us to have lunch together... what’s the problem?” Baekhyun noticed the dark face of Sehun which made Sehun surprised.

“Nothing.” Sehun realized something, why is he pissed off? Because of Luhan? Then he remembered someone, someone who shouldn’t be remembered by that time, because he was out of the question but he did, he did remember Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun looked at Sehun and tapped his shoulder. “Be careful, you made that situation... more or less you can lose them both.” And the last word made Sehun paralyzed, Sehun thought that Baekhyun is right, he can lose them BOTH.

 

~

 

Luhan looked at the wines in front of him. It’s been an hour since he went down to the Hotel’s Bar to drink something to make his mind clear. He tried different drinks but it’s no use, he can still remember Kai’s smiles, face, and his expressions very well, even though he is hiccupping. “W-Why...” he said totally drunk.

“Why?” Luhan looked at the owner of that voice and saw Kai smiling at the bartender, signaling him to give him also a drink. “Why what?” Kai looked at Luhan with a smile on his face.

Luhan pouted and looked at Kai. “Why are you like that...”

“Like—“

Luhan childishly hang his hands around Kai’s shoulders, making Kai surprised. “L-Luhan—“

“Kai~” Luhan said sweetly. “Why are you doing this to me...”

“Lu—“

“You’re making my heart beat so fast, fast enough that it is suffocating me.” Luhan said then he lost his consciousness.

“What should I do to you, Luhan...” Kai sighed then he gave the bartender money and tip. Kai carried Luhan, like what he always do, in bridal style. Luhan clung his arms around Kai’s neck and nuzzle his nose on Kai’s neck, making the people look at them like they are newlywed couple. Kai just gave them smile and ignore them, when he reached their room, he immediately put Luhan down on the bed.

When Kai was about to  go to the sofa, Luhan suddenly reached out for his hand and grabbed it making Kai fall above Luhan’s body. Kai saw that Luhan is half awake maybe because of the drink he had earlier so Kai ignored it, when he was about to leave the bed Luhan suddenly pushed himself to Kai, making him and Kai kiss.

 

~

 

Kyungsoo was reading on his bed when Sehun entered their room, Sehun looked at his phone and still no missed calls from Luhan nor text. Sehun threw his phone making Kyungsoo surprised. “What happened? Can’t contact him?” Kyungsoo saw Sehun nodded and he smiled. “Let’s try again tomorrow, I heard that that area got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter