Everyone Are Teasing You

Decisions

You were sitting at the dining table with the rest of the members. You was being staring at your phone curious about Taemin's answer. You didn't know Jaejoong and your brother Changmin stared at you confusedly.

"Dongsaeng-ah...why are you keep staring at your phone?"Changmin asked.

"Eh? Nothing oppa! Hahaha!"You backed into your senses.

"Awww~ Is _______-ah is waiting for his boyfriend?"Junsu teased. You eyes was widened.

"Taemin is not my boyfriend!"You covered your mouth afted you said that. Changmin smirked. Jaejoong's expression didn't change at all. Yoochun just keep on eating. Junsu and Yunho stared at you curiously.

"Y-yah! Stop staring at me like that!"You blushed.

"Aww _______, do you like Taemin? I'll be happy if you two becoming a couple!"Changmin grinned.

"O-oppa! I just met him!"You blushed.

"So? You can be close to him!"Changmin suggested. You turned to Jaejoong and he was poking his foods with his fork.

"Jaejoong-oppa you ok?"You asked worriedly. He looked up and smiled at you sadly.

"I'm fine _______-ah."He smiled, but you knew that smile wasn't sincere. When you was getting worried about him, you phone ringing. Your eyes widened when you saw Taemin's name on the screen. You looked at everyone and all of them smirked at you except Yoochun and Jaejoong.

You stood up and went to somewhere private. You heard your brother whined when you stood up.

"Yoboseyeo?"

"Hi...what's up?"You can hear Taemin's voice from the phone.

"I'm eating dinner oppa...you?"

"Ohh...did i bother you? I just finished my dance practice and I'm bored...Minho-hyung and Jonghyun-hyung are fighting about something stupid."You heard sarcasm on his voice. You chuckled.

"Really? What did they fighting for?"You asked.

"You know...Jonghyun-hyung destoyed Minho-hyung's soccer ball, and then Minho-hyung tore Jongyun-hyung's credit card apart.. and then..yeah..."You laughed when you imagined that in your head.

"Anyway, am I bothering you?"Taemin asked.

"Hmm...not really...but now Changmin-oppa, Junsu-oppa, and Yunho-oppa are smiling at me with their creepy smile."You looked at the three of them. Taemin laughed.

"Okay then...finish your dinner first..we can talk later...annyeong _______"

"Okay...annyeong oppa~"You hanged up the phone. You went back to the table and saw Jaejoong already gone.

"Where's Jaejoong-oppa going?"You asked.

"Don't know...I think hyung went back to his room."Changmin answered.

"Oh...okay..."You continued to eat your unfinished dinner while your thought fying to Jaejoong.

Okay! sorry for late update! Tell me what you think!