i

Decisions

“So, where’s my drink?”Changmin asked. You took one from the plastic and gave it the rest to your brother. You turned around and stared at Jaejoong. He was sitting down on the corner of the room wiped his sweats. You approached him nervously and bended down. He looked up and smiled. You gave him the drink. He took it from you and said thank you.

“You’re welcome oppa.”You smiled. You stood up and went back to your brother. You sat down next to him and saw Taemin and Junsu laughed together. Changmin turned to you and smirked.

“So _____-ah, what do you think of Taemin?”Changmin asked. (A/N: So, from now on your name will be>>>_________ok? J)

“He’s nice, why?”You turned to your brother.

“No, just asking.”Changmin giggled. You felt something was wrong but you just shrugged it of.

“So, when will we come back to the dorm oppa?”You asked.

“Hmm…I don’t know, maybe after our leader finish?”Changmin pointed at Yunho that still dancing happily.

“He looks so happy.”

“Yes, he always happy when he was dancing. That’s why we always spend more than 2 hours at dance studio.”Changmin said.

“What about you oppa? I know that you’re not that good at dancing.”You .

“Hey! I’m practicing hard, and I’m doing it quite well!”You chuckled.

“I know oppa, I’m just messing with you. You’re so funny.”

“Huh!”Changmin looked away.

“Oppa~ don’t be mad…”You pulled his jacket as you pouted as cute as you can and stared at him with big eyes. Changmin looked at you and sighed.

“Aigoo~ you’re too cute.”Changmin rubbed your head. You grinned as you put your head on his shoulder. ‘It’s nice to have a brother.’You thought.

“__________-ah.”Taemin called you.

“Yes Taemin-oppa?”You answered didn’t move from your comfortable position.

“I have to go, Onew-hyung called me. It’s nice meeting you.”Taemin waved. You waved back and Taemin disappeared from your sight.

“_____-ah! ______-ah! Do you want to play games with me after we come home?”Junsu asked excitedly.

“Sure Junsu-oppa.”You smiled at him.

“I’m sure you can’t beat me!”Junsu stick his tongue childishly. You just shook your head. Neither that you know Jaejoong was looking at you all the time and smiled.

A/N: Sorry fot boring update...T-T, I have a writer block...by the way who do you want to ended up with? Jaejoong or Taemin? Vote at my poll at my profile! thanks!