Meet Shinee's Magnae

Decisions

When you arrived at DBSK's dorm you got out from the car and followed Changmin to the elevator. You two went inside and waited for a while. Changmin knocked at the door and the door opened, Junsu stood there with smile on his face.

"Hey Changmin! Come in!"Junsu opened the door larger. You revealed yourself and Junsu raised his brow in excitement.

"Well, well who is this?"Junsu asked, before Changmin can answered somebody talked.

"Who is it Junsu?"Jaejoong appeared in front of you. You stared at him with mouth opened. 'It's really him, it's Kim Jaejoong! He's much more handsome in person!'You thought. You got lost in thought that you didn't realized Changmin was calling your name.

"Yah! (your name)-ah!!"Changmin shouted. You jumped.  Jaejoong  chuckled, you blushed in embarassment.

"Is she the long lost sister Changmin-ah?"Jaejoong asked.

"Yeah hyung..."Changmin smiled.

"We still outside, do you realize it?"Junsu said and all of you went inside and Junsu closed the door. When you were inside you saw Yunho was watching TV. Yunho looked up when he realized someone's presence.

"Oh. You must be (your name), Changmin's long lost sister. I'm U-Know Yunho."Yunho stood up and gave his hand. You shook it and smiled.

"(Your name)-sshi!"Junsu called you. You turned to him and smiled.

"Yes Junsu-oppa?"

"Do you like soccer?"

"Yes I do."You replied. His eyes went bright.

"Really?! Oh! You're my new best friend!"You chuckled at his cute personality.

"Just ignore him, dongsaeng."Changmin said.

"Yah! Shim Changmin!"Junsu said irritated.

"Dolphin voice."Junsu widened his eyes and chased Changmin who already ran away. They left you with Jaejoong, because Yunho got back to his previous activity. Jaejoong smiled at you and gave his hand.

"Hey, I'm Jaejoong."He smiled sweetly. You blushed and shook his hand.

"(your name), do you want to come with us to our company? We have dance practice."said Changmin that who already came back.

"Sure."

*****

You stared at the big building in front of you. It was really huge. Changmin chuckled at your reaction.

"Come on dongsaeng."Changmin said and walked outside. You followed him with the other members.

*****

"Changmin-oppa, I want to buy a drink okay?"You said. Changmin just nodded. You went outside the dance studio. You walked to the drink machine when you bumped into someone.

"Oh! Sorry!"You apologized. Someone chuckled.

"It's okay."You looked up and saw Taemin from SHINEE.

"T-Taemin-oppa."You said pointed at his face.

"Yup, it's me. You're so funny. What's your name?"Taemin asked.

"My name is (your name)."You answered.

"Oh, nice to meet you (your name). What are you doing here anyway?"You walked with him.

"I'm here with my brother."

"Your brother?"

"Yeah, Changmin-oppa is my brother."

"Changmin-hyung? I never thought he has a sister."Taemin said confusedly.

"Well, it's a long story."

"So where are we going?"Taemin asked.

"I want to buy a drinks for oppa-deul."You answered.

"Oh, you mean for DBSK hyungs?"

"Yeah."You smiled and slipped your money in to the machine. You pushed some button and the drinks came out. You wanted to get back to your brother and realized Taemin still following you.

"Taemin-oppa, you wanna come with me to see my brother?"

"Yes!"Taemin grinned.

When you arrived with Taemin Changmin smirked.

"So (your name), I see you already met with Taemin."

"Yes oppa, I bumped with him at the hallway."Changmin smirked and think of some plan.

A/N: So what do you think? PLEASE TELL ME!