Flash Back of Yesterday Feeling

You happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung's POV

YES!! Finally I'm out of the world wohooo!!!!!!!!!. So this is what campus looks like so huge and classy I think I like it here. Oh! I have to go in the dean's office to get my schedule this semester. I'm so excited to know new people and teachers and the food. I wonder what kind of food they are offering here in the outside.

While walk to the dean's office student are staring or more like glaring at me. Why is there wrong on my face I knew that my face is hahmsome but no need to stare at me like that.... Or..maybe.... it’s my clothing well for me there's nothing wrong about it. And beside my mom gave me these cloths this morning as a present for entering this school.... So definitely I love it. 

Office of the Dean

Mr.Dean:"Mr. Hahm, you’re finally here, please take a seat"

Then I accept his offer and so he goes to his secretary then come back again with a paper witch I assume my schedule.

Mr. Dean: “Here you go Mr. Hahm. Pls enjoy your stay here at Queen's International School" then he smile

"Oh! Before I forgot my secretary will help you to find your class and if there’s a problem just as me or my secretary" he added 

"Sorry sir to decline but there’s no need for your secretary to accompany me to class" I said because it would be award for me.

"But Mr.Hahm...../No sir I'll be ok "I said then leave quickly because I felt uncomfortable, well who would not I haven't said my name then he knows me already and he is so polite. Because they say deans are strict and serious ahhhh gosh let’s forget about it I'm already stress. Let’s start walking

Ahhh finally I found it. I knock then the teacher inside let me in and she smile at me... -_-' am I to hahmsome? Even my teacher is nice. After she let me in She ask me to introduce myself in front. Then I did what she asked me to do. I introduce myself to the class. "Anneonghasaeyo! Hahm Eunjung Imida. Pls take care of me." then I bow and when I stand back again they look at me like i'm a freaking Virus oh well let them just let me enjoy my whole semester here. after that the teacher as me to sit down next to this guy who look so cold.  Then the teacher start to discuss about bleh bleh bleh .............

*Skip later that day*

Woaw time flies fast first day is finish already time to go home and eat something delicious. I'm skipping around to get in my locker when suddenly I bump into someone. "ahrrhh...... Ach that hurt you know" she exclaimed 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter