Third happening

You happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sudden movement disturbs Eunjung from his day dreaming.

"Jungie baby you know stop doing that bad habit of yours or else.... I'll kiss you"

"...."

"Jungie.. Jungie!!!" she keeps on calling him still no answer.

Suddenly there is a ball flying to their place and hit Eunjung.

"Ahhwww t-that hurt." finally his back to his sense

"Where Jungie." she inspecting and suddenly a guy run to them and as if the ball gets there.

"Obviously! And it hitted my boyfriend see?!" his best friend is about to scold the guy but Jungie stop her.

"I'm sorry for that we didn't mean to hit anybody." hmm why this guy look too familiar to me.- Eunjung 

"H--/ No its ok by the way here's the ball." 

"Bu---/ I'm Good no need to worry."

"Ok if you said so bye see you around." The guy walks away. And his best friend turns to him.

"Jungie! Why  did you let him slip away?!"

"Because Minnie it’s not his fault their just play ok so stop it plwess" Before Hyomin could reply Eunjung envelopes her with a bone crushing hug. Hyomin could not protest anymore. They we're enjoying their time together but the bell ring indicating for them to part ways.

 

*Eunjung POV*

Why this certain guy looks familiar I wonder why. How about you do you wonder? Oh! I know his the guy from yesterday in the Han River. But he looked different from yesterday he become short or maybe it’s just my imagination. I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter