First happening

You happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In a school where rich people study there is no place for a poor and nerd student to study.

 every time he enter the school campus all he hear is the gossiping and murmuring on how can a poor student enter and enable to study in a very prestigious school.

 Day by day pass nothing change in how they treat him. And as they said life must go on no matter what situation you are. So he still continues his life.

His' POV

Why are they staring at me like I have done a murderous crime human can made OH well just let them be, and do what they want as long  as they won't harm me. Oh my bad for not introducing myself. My name is Ham Eunjung I'm good and 21 years old I like to dance and sign and of course to bake cakes. Well just like a normal people's hubbies. I am the only son of.....  Suddenly a punch landed on his pretty face

"NEO!!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO AN INNOCENT WOMAN!!" WOW w-wait what did he said do something to an innocent woman??? I am currently really confused right now.... I'm about to stand when a group of namja student starts to crowd us and throw their punches to me... I just let them to punch me like a mad man. When a last punch is release which can make me unconscious I close my eyes ready to receive... w-what happen I did not feel anything.... and when I open My eyes.

a namja was standing in front of me holding the punch for me..

"What do you think you’re doing punching a weak student?" he said, his voice is so cold that makes the group of namja and even me to shiver in fear.

End POV

Author's POV

Everything happens so fast. All the students that are watching the seen are all gone now. But for Eunjung everything is blurring and eventually turns black.

Eunjung was send to the clinic to received proper treatment.  His wounds are not severe to have stitches. After a couple of hours he was finally awake.

"arhh... where am I" he thought 

*ring sound*

He reaches out for his phone lying in the near table.

"Sso Umma 

Eunjungie!!! what happen baby why are in the school clinic??? Wait for me I'll be there in 10" arrh my head is still spining around Sso umma will be here then I'll be doomed, how can she know about that fast.....

a sudden flicked in fore head awake him for his thoughts

"Yah!! Of course because I also study here" Sso said

"Aww nonna h-h-how.. Are you a mind reader now?"

"HAHAHA of course because your my dongsaeng" she said and both of them laugh

After some couple of minute then stop. Eunjung ask if she knew the guy that save him from death... but she neither know

End POV

Eunjung's POV

"Hmm nonna but why did these guys accused and punch me like there no tomorrow?" I'm really as in really curios right now.

"Remember your best friend nothing but a devil in dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter