Second happening

You happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a blissful afternoon a very hahmsome guy is sitting under the shade of a big oak tree at the football arena of their campus. He is currently releasing his stress trough listening music and arranging some notes for fun when suddenly. A homemade sandwich and a juice appeared in his front. And when he looks up, he saw his best friend smile sweet to him while offering him the food. 

 

"Jungie - ah why you seems to be so serious, what are you arranging this time?" his best friend ask while sitting beside him.

 

Eunjung didn't answer he just ate the food. He seems to be really in deep tough. His best friend got annoyed from lack of conversation so she decided to remove his headset and it succeed she get his attention.

 

"Jungie baby what's the problem, why are so down huh baby?" she pout while playing with the fingers of Jungie. He stops eating and answered.

 

"It nothing just had a trouble sleeping last night." then he continue eating again. After he’s done eating there is crums at the corner of his lip.

 

"Jungie - ah you eat so dirty let me remove it." Jungie was about to refuse but his best friend is faster than him. When she successful remove it. She saw bruises at the corner of his lip. 

 

"JUNGIE WHAT HAPPEN?" then she starts to inspect for more of them and it happen they are many of them on the face of Jungie. Then she starts to cry. That made Jungie panic "Hey why are cry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter