Chapter 6 Kibum

SM Academy

Everyone had already assembled at their meeting place—at a skate park where they used to spend their free time during their high school days.

“Oy Silver! You’re 11 minutes late!!” Kibum yelled & hit Eunhyuk’s head.

“Jeez, cut me some slack Kibum. Better late than never.” Eunhyuk started scratching the part where Kibum hit “The security guard in our side of the building! I literally had to climb the fence at the back to go here”

“Alright boys, that’s enough.” One of the other members, Leeteuk—who was more of a leader than anyone else in the group. pulled Eunhyuk away from Kibum because he hated seeing people fight, especially his friends. Even though Eunhyuk & Kibum weren’t really fighting. “All 13 of us didn’t meet up here to watch you both bicker over petty things. Now, why did you call us out here again, Kibum?”

 

Kibum turned around from his group of friends & took 3 careful steps before holding onto the railings of one of the skating platform.

 

“Two people asked me if they could be part of our group”

“What?!” yelled Ryeowook in disbelief

The other members seemed shocked too.

“Who are they?” Siwon inquired. Both eyebrows almost touching each other as if they were about to make a life & death decision at that very moment.

Kibum faced them “I forgot which classes they’re in but their names are Henry & Zhoumi”

“But we already have fans... Will they want another 2 new members?”

“The more the merrier!” said Leeteuk cheerfully. The members just looked at him with their ugh-i-dont-know-this-person look.

“Well, Leeteuk is sort of right. If anything, won’t it even increase our fanbase?” asked Hangeng rhetorically.

 

They all huddled in a small circle & started contemplating. Each one expressed their own opinion towards their dilemma & some even suggested possible alternatives, until they’ve eventually come up with their final decision.