Chapter 3: Kyungsoo

SM Academy

For Kyungsoo, his sole purpose for going to school is simply to study & get adequate education that is required for him to get a good job & die happy in the future. No more, no less.

 

Unless something concerns him or his studies, he will not exert any effort for it—even if a person is dying in front of him.

In his old school, his classmates always feared him because he was always silent, but deadly. (He still is)

 

He hates talking to other people especially if that person is wholly loud & talkative.

So far, he has only one person in his mind whenever he hears the latter two words: Byun Baekhyun. The embodiment of exasperation as Kyungsoo always says.

Last time they were in school he heard he’s also transferring to SM Academy.

God, are you listening to me? I hope what he said was a joke. PLEASE!

 

While he was walking to the main building, he couldn’t help but finally feel the tranquility surrounding him. His old school was extremely chaotic to the point where even the teachers gave up. Thank God he transferred to a new environment.

So far the people he’s seen seemed civilized enough so there’s probably nothing to be vexed abou—

 

“Kyungsoo!!”

 

 

are you ing kidding me?

 

An oddly familiar voice came out of nowhere as Kyungsoo was walking to the main building.

 

He was going to walk faster but he knew it’d be useless since he could already hear his footsteps getting louder & louder each step.

“Hey Kyungsoo! Nice to see you again!” It’s that vexing voice & smile again.

 

‘Nothing to be vexed about’ huh... what a great start for the school year -___-“