Chapter 5: Eunhyuk

SM Academy

“Yo, Eunhyuk”

“Hey there”

“’Sup, Silver”

“Hey bro!”

 

Eunhyuk always has this thing where, whenever he walks, he can never walk normally & he always moves as if he’s dancing. On top of that, he always has earphones plugged into his ear... which leads to many teachers confiscating his phone every time. It even went into a point when his phone was confiscated for the whole year. No joke.

Good thing this year, Eunhyuk came up with a good idea—he grew his hair out so he can hide his earphones underneath all those hairs & under his shirt. Pretty smart, he often thought to himself.

 

In the midst of writing notes in class, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

 

From: Kibum

 

Yo Silver! Meet us in the backyard n o w.

 

 

“Ma’am, m-my stomach is a-aching may I go to the infirmary?” he asked while holding his stomach with one hand & supporting himself with the other to make a pretense of a stomachache.

“Go ahead” his teacher replied without even bothering to look at him.

 

For the past few years in SM Academy, Eunhyuk has used the same excuse to the same teachers to ditch his classes. It’s no surprise his teacher already knows that he’s going anywhere but the infirmary.

 

a/n: sorry for the extremely short  update. i tried OTL