Chapter 1: Taemin

SM Academy

Trying to poison himself the night before his first day in his new school did not work for Taemin who has had bad memories of bullying. He begged to be home schooled but his parents did not let him- they don’t know what he’s been through because Taemin didn’t want them to be worried.

 

As soon as he entered the bus, he scanned his eyes for a vacant seat careful not to make eye contact with other people in the bus. Luckily he found one on the left side in the second row.

 

He quickly sat before the bus even moved and pulled out his blue mp3 & plugged his pair of white earphones in his ears.

After five minutes the bus came to a halt again. Taemin looked outside his window to see the person who’s about to enter the bus & saw a guy who’s way taller than him. About 6 foot he estimated.

Please don’t sit next to me. Please don’t sit next to me. Please don’t sit next to me.

Damnit.

He sat next to him though Taemin did not lift his head.

“Uh, are you new a new student as well?” why are you starting a conversation?

Should I answer him? or just pretend I heard nothing? He thought to himself. It’d be rude to ignore him though so he slowly lifted his head to see this person’s face.

“Y-yes”

“Oh great! I’m Onew by the way, the new junior kid in SM Academy.” Taemin tried his best to smile back at him. That was probably the worst and most awkward smile ever.

 

Onew kept looking at Taemin. Um. Is he waiting for a reply or something?

“And you are?” he raised both his eyebrows as if he’s been waiting for something all this time. How should I know I was supposed to say something??

“U-um, my name is Taemin. Sophomore”

“Great! I hope we can see each often in that huge academy”

Taemin smiled again, not knowing what to say to this Onew guy anymore. He hates conversing with other people.

 

He let his head sink again & maximized the volume of his mp3.