Chapter 1

Stolen Existence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

She looks weak on the hospital bed which is easier for him to devour. As soon as his feet landed on the solid ground he moved to her side and studied her face. She looks innocent, “You might really have beautiful memories” he hissed. The thought of it made was mouth-watering… she’s his one hundredth victim; one more and he’ll gain a mortal body to use again.

“Jungkook, aren’t you done yet?” A voice interrupted in his head which cause him to growl in annoyance, “Mind your own business Taehyung”

“Just asking… I’m getting bored”

“Shut the hell up! Look for your next victim or you’ll die in this filthy dimension” Jungkook blocked him in his head to get his job done. He floated parallel to her and slowly pressed his lips on hers and bright, blinding light appeared as he starts to absorb her memories, one after the other…

It has always been a long process, a long work to be done and finally he’s on his last stop. As he absorbs her memories, it gets erased on her brain completely. The memories started from childhood until the day he takes them away. As of now, he can memorize ninety-nine different stories from the memories of the people he has taken it from.

It satisfied him as he absorbs the girl’s childhood memories. Just like he has expected they were happy, beautiful ones and yet since he became that monster all he can feel was the thirst for a mortal body to enter the world of humans again where he can do anything, feel different kinds of emotions and have that free will they enjoy so much.

Jungkook can see how the girl’s life seemed perfect since she was a little kid; she has wonderful parents who cared so much about her and brought her up nicely until she became a cheerful and responsible teenager. He saw her met a guy and fall in love. He saw her cry and laugh again the next day… he saw those wonderful strong emotions and he couldn’t wait to feel them again.

Jungkook cringed on the next memory he absorbed; it was tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter