Chapter One.

One More Chance.

After five months, Jackson get closer to Bomi as what they planned. They just have to make Bomi fall in love with Jackson and the plans will go smoothly. Bambam try to find a way to advice Bomi about this plan. Yes, Jackson is his bestfriend but he can't let Bomi get hurt by Jackson because Bomi is an innocent girl.

"Hey, Bomi." Jackson approach her while she reading a book in the library.

She startle then fix her glasses and smile at him. "Hey, Jackson."

"Stop reading this book and come with me." He put down the book from her hands on the table and grab her wrist.

Bomi widen her eyes. "B--but where are we going?"

Jackson drags her out from the library and bring her to the empty classroom in the school.

Bomi looks around and suddenly she feel scared with the environment. "Uh-- Jackson, what are we doing here?" She crosses her arms.

Jackson get closer to her and smile. "Don't be scared. I won't cause any harm to you, Bomi. I just--" He caresses her hair. "Just want to tell you something."

Bomi secretly gulping as he caresses her hair. "T--tell what?"

Jackson get closer to her ear, "I like you." He smirks with hope that Bomi will say that she likes him too.

Bomi's face become so red and hot. "W--what? You like me?" She widens her eyes. "Are you serious?"

Jackson stares at her face deeply just like he wants to swallow her. 'Tch this chubby girl--silly. Of course I'm not serious.' His thought when he stares at her. "Yes, I like you. Why?" He put up an innocent expression. That expression that can make Bomi's heart in messy.

"N--nothing." She shakes her head vigorously. "Why you like me?" She looks at him. "I'm not pretty like your girlfriends-"

He rubs his nape while put on a forced smile. "My girlfriends?" 'Yes you are not pretty, but you are tasty.' "I like you because you are cute and my type of girl just like you." He nods his head. 'Oh please, you're not even close to my type.'

Bomi looks at him. She admit that she starts to like him since both of them become closer to each other. Just she tried her best to hide it because she don't want to ruin their friendship by this feeling. She never imagine that he likes her too. "Uh--Jackson." She looks at him. "Actually, I like you too." She lower down her head.

Jackson can't hide his happy;excited expression. He smirks widely when Bomi lower down her head. 'Yes! She likes me too. Easy for me now. Congrats, Jackson.' He pulls her into a hug. "I will take care of you and no one can take you from me, arra?" He smiling widely like an idiot.

Bomi just nodding her head. She couldn't say anything at the moment. She's now in Jackson's embrace, the place that she wants to be in so bad. And today, Jackson hugging her, TIGHTLY. She couldn't express her happiness now.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jackson meet up his dudes at their meeting place with his happy-silly smile on his face.

"Ya ya ya, someone is happy now." Mark looks at him while elbow Yugyeom.

Yugyeom look at Jackson as he sitting down. Bambam frowns his brows while looking at Jackson happy like that.

"Guess what--" Jackson look at them. "SHE LIKES ME!" He laughs so hard.

Bambam sighing. Yes, he's not happy with this news since he knows what they planned. Yugyeom and Mark high5-ing with Jackson.

"Wow, that's unbelieveable." Mark shakes his head disbelief.

"Well, this is Jackson, bro." He pulls up his colar while smirking. "With only one click, girls will fall for me." He notice that Bambam looks like not happy with this. "Yo, Bam. What happened?"

Bambam shakes his head. "Nothing. So what you going to do next?"

"Next?" Jackson tapping his chin while wiggling his brows. "I will act like I like her so much and wants to protect her of course. In order to make her LOVE me."

"That's a good plan." Yugyeom agree with Jackson's plan. Mark agree too and Bambam, fake it like he agree to it as well.

From afar, Seulgi heard their conversation and her expression seems mad because Bomi try to steal Jackson from her. She don't want that chubby girl get into her way in getting Jackson's heart. "Jackson, I'll make sure you'll fall in love with me and not with that chubby ." She smirks then go away from there.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Bomi!" Bambam calls her out while she's waiting for her driver to pick her up.

Bomi turns around and smile. "Bambam. What's up?"

"Is it true that you and Jackson are together now?" Bambam looks at her naive face.

Bomi shy to talk about that. She picking up her nails then nodding slowly.

Bambam let out a loud sigh, enough for Bomi to hear it.

Bomi frowns, he's not happy with that news. "What's wrong, Bam?"

"Listen Yoon Bomi, listen to me." He holds on her shoulder. "You can't be with him. Okay? YOU CAN'T. Read my lips once again, YOU CAN'T. Understand?"

Bomi looks at Bambam with weird expression. "Why I can't be with him?" She frowns. "You like him?"

"WHAT?" He laughs at her silly question. "No silly. Just listen to me. Take this advice as a close friend of you. I care about you." He pats on her head while smiling.

Bomi touches her head after he patted it. "Thank you. Uh--" When she wants to talk to him more, the driver come to pick her up. "Oh, my driver is here. I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay? Bye!" She waves at him then get into the car. She can't stop thinking why does Bambam said she can't be with him. She let out a soft sigh then look at the driver. "Let's go to my favorite cake shop. I want to buy some cakes."

"Yes, Miss." The driver follow her command and goes to the cake shop.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

{ No Channie in this chapter. Still JackMi story. Please do leave your comment below. Thank you so much! }