Prologue.

One More Chance.

“Hey Jackson the Casanova!” One of his friends approaching him while he’s playing with his temporary girlfriend, Seulgi.

He looks at his friend named Mark. “What again?” he continues caressing Seulgi’s thighs while pecking her neck.

Mark take a sit then giggling like an idiot as he looks at the lovey dovey couple in front of him. “There’s a transfer student in our class.” He waits for Jackson’s reaction.

Jackson stops pecking Seulgi’s neck then he turns his head to Mark. “A transfer student? Girl or boy?” He raises his brows.

“Idiot. If it was a boy why would I tell you. Of course the transfer student is a girl.” Mark forms a small smirk.

“Is she pretty?” Jackson excited to know. For him, he found a new toy for him to play with.

Mark shrugs his shoulder. “About that I’m not sure yet but we’ll know about that later.”

Seulgi seems annoying with the current situation. But she can’t do anything since she’s just Jackson’s temporary girlfriend a.k.a his plaything. “Jackson, I’ll go now. Irene might wait for me in the class.” She caresses his cheeks with her thumbs.

Jackson looks at her then he smiles. “Okay. I’ll see you later babe.” He pecks on her lips then she walk away.

Before she disappears from Jackson and Mark, she throws a death glare to Mark but he playfully winked at her. She groans then walks away.

 

{ In the classroom. }

Miss Hara enters the classroom with her soft smile. Miss Hara is the beautiful teacher in the school and she is the fiancée to Mr. Junhyung, one of the Physics teacher in the school. Jackson almost got her when she entered the school. “Good morning, students. How are you guys doing today?” She always with her bright smile when enter the class.

“Good morning, Miss.” The students greet her friendly.

“So today, we have a new friend. She’s got transferred to this school. So let’s welcome her.” She looks at the door then calling her. “Bomi, come.”

Jackson looks at the door curiously with hope the transfer student beautiful like his favorite teacher, Miss Hara. He even stands up from his seat to look at the girl.

Bomi slowly come into class while she fixing her glasses. She nervously stands in front of the entire students in the class. She’s gulping and seeing all the students look at her like they want to eat her up.

Jackson let out a heavy sigh as he saw Bomi. It’s unexpected! His expectation for the transfer student is so high. But then- BAAAM! She is chubby, a nerdy with big glasses. He doesn’t even bother to look at her anymore.

“Bomi, introduce yourself.” Miss Hara smiles at her.

Bomi gulping once more then she’s fixing her glasses again. “Annyeong~ My name is Yoon Bomi. You guys can call me Bomi. I am a transfer student from London. It’s nice to meet you all. Please treat me well.” She bows 90° after she’s done introduced herself.

Miss Hara is looking for an empty seat and the only available seat is next to Jackson. “Bomi, you can seat next to Jackson.”

All the students in the class look at Jackson then clap their hands. Jackson widens his eyes but then he’s nodding his head.

Bomi take a seat next to Jackson then looks at him. “Hi. I’m Bomi. It’s nice to meet you.” She tries to make herself comfortable with him.

“I’m Jackson.” He doesn’t look at her. He just plays with his pen.

Bomi feels something strange about that guy. ‘He don’t like a nerdy like me sit next to him right?’ her thought.

Miss Hara claps her hand. “Okay, let’s start our lesson now.”

 

{ During recess }

Mark couldn’t control his laugh while he’s holding his stomach. “Aw aw, my stomach hurts.” He laughs looking at Jackson’s unexpected reaction.

Bambam and Yugyeom joining Mark laughing then Jackson groans. “I have a high expectation on her but- DAMN! I feel like a big rock hit me on the head.”

Yugyeom stop laughing then pats Jackson’s shoulder. “But dude, you never taste a nerdy, right? I mean look at her, she’s chubby. Of course it’ll taste different.” He’s eyeing Bomi walking alone at the hallway.

Jackson’s naughty thought appears then his smirk forms on his lips. “Yeah, you are right, Yeom. All the time, I just got boring girls and skinny. Only Seulgi is not skinny okay. She tasted so damn delicious!” He on his dry lips.

Bambam looks at Yugyeom and Jackson. “So what you guys plan now?”

Yugyeom looks at his mates with his playful smile. “Let’s dare Jackson to get that girl and sleep with her. What you think?”

Mark claps his hand. “Great idea dude!” He does the bro-fist with Yugyeom while Bambam stay silent. “Yo, Bam.” Mark elbows him.

Bambam feels pity to Bomi. She’s gonna be Jackson’s new plaything. “I don’t know what to say.” He left his mates then going back to the class.

“What’s wrong with him?” Jackson asks them.

“Don’t know. He’s acted weird.”  Yugyeom shrugs his shoulder. “Forget about that. How about the dare, Jackson?”

“I accept the dare from you guys!” Jackson smile proudly and smirking playfully. “Nerdy, you’ll be mine.” His ert smile forms on his lips.