Chapter Three.

One More Chance.

After Jackson got what he wants, he tries to find some ideas how to break up with her. He admits that he start liking her after what happened that night. But still he can't keep going with her because of the bet with his friends. After few months, he starts to make Bomi annoying with his attitude and maybe she will ask for break up. Yes, that's what he wants. Bomi knows that Jackson is a bad guy but she believes that one day she can change him into a good boy but who is she wants to change him, even he, himself can't.

Bomi feels dizzy these days and her body so weak. She's so lazy to get up from the bed. Whenever she gets up, she feels like want to throw up. "What happen to me? Did I ate something last night?" She covers then rush to the sink in the bathroom. She throws up while massaging her chest. "Ugh." She sits on the toilet after wash . "What happen to me actually." She blinks her eyes while massaging her chest; she widens her eyes. "Wait a minute-" She quickly runs to her study table and grab the calendar. "It's been 10 days I'm late on my period." Her heart start pounding crazily. "No. It's impossible. No no no." She shakes her head vigorously. She grabs the first aid kit in her room then check for the pregnancy test. She takes out the pregnancy test, with hope it's gonna be negative. She waits for three to five minutes. It says if it show one line means negative but if it's two lines means positive. After three minutes she looks at the pregnancy test. She couldn't believe at the result. "No. This must be wrong. NOO!!!!!" She screams out of her lungs.

Her grandmother was about to take breakfast, then suddenly she heard Bomi screaming, she quickly rush to her room then looks at her trembling on the floor in the bathroom. "My baby, what happened to you?" She quickly come to Bomi and looks at her while put Bomi's head on her lap.

Bomi looks up at her grandmother then sit up, hugging her grandmother. "Haelmoni-" She's sobbing hard while hugging her granny tightly. "What should I do now?" She keep sobbing and that makes her granny worried.

"What happened to you baby? Why are you being like this?" She holds on her shoulder and make Bomi facing her.

Slowly Bomi gives her granny the pregnancy test.

Her granny seems dumbfounded when seeing the pregnancy test and shocked by saw the positive result on it. "What is this Bomi? Tell me this is not yours."

She lower down her head and slight sigh. "It's mine, haelmoni. I'm really sorry." She quickly grabs on her granny's hands.

Her granny loss at words. She couldn't believe that this will happen to her beloved granddaughter. Only her tears shows her feeling towards Bomi. She couldn't say any words. She hugs Bomi tightly and let out her tears. "Why this happened to you, my beloved? Our Bomi-" She caresses Bomi's hair; Bomi crying together with her granny. Imagining what her life gonna be in the future.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Bomi waiting for Jackson at the cafe they always meet before. What will his reaction gonna be? That question always stuck in her mind. She spots Jackson's presence in the cafe then waves her hand towards him. "Oh you're here." She smiling softly to hide her anxiety.

After order the drinks Jackson looks at Bomi. "What you want to tell me?"

Bomi looks at Jackson in the eyes and take a deep inhale then exhale. "Jackson-ah, I am pregnant."

Jackson frowns because he couldn't hear it well. "What is it? Can you tell me more clearly and not with the mumbling, Bomi."

"I am pregnant."

Jackson's jaw dropped and he gaze keep on Bomi. "Pregnant?"

Bomi nodding her head slightly.

"Seriously?" Jackson seems couldn't believe it. He never imagined that this will happen.

"Yes. And I have do the check up before I meet you here." She take out an envelope. "Here's the report."

Jackson open up the envelope and put it on the table. He rubs his face disbelief. "No. You can't get pregnant Bomi. You ing can't."

"Why Jackson?"

"It just you can't!! Understand?" Jackson tries to control himself.

"This is our child Jackson. You can't do this to me. You said you will take any responsibility on me." Her eyes starts getting teary.

"What? No, Yoon Bomi." He rubs his face once again the mess his hair. "Or maybe this is a trap? You sleep with other guy then you said this is my child." He pointing on Bomi's belly.

"What the heck, Jackson!! This is your child!!" Bomi couldn't control her emotion anymore.

“Do you think with this thing inside you, you can claim it belongs to me? Go to hell with that thought of yours!” Jackson let out his anger by punch the table.

"Jackson, this is our child. Believe me. I never sleep with other guy than you." Bomi sobbing harder. "Don't make me like this." She shakes her head.

"Look Bomi, the child inside you is not my child and I'm not gonna take any responsibility on you. And why you are so stupid to believe all my words at that time?" He smirking proudly. "Men will use any sweet words to get what he wants baby." He looks at Bomi without feel any guilty. "Here's my advice for you. Do the abortion or raise it well."

Bomi stands up then give him a hard slap on the cheek. "You bastard. I am so stupid for believing your words. Just if I listen to Bambam, maybe I wouldn't fall into your trap." Her tears fall like the waterfall.

Jackson rubs on his cheek that Bomi slapped. "Yes you are stupid. Go ahead with your life and your baby." He rubs on Bomi's belly playfully. "Hey, come out soon and meet me. your DADDY." He smirking.

Bomi slaps away his hand from her belly. "Don't you dare to touch me!! I won't let this child know who her daddy is."

"It's better then." He shrugs his shoulder. "Take care, my love." He was about to kiss her but again, she slaps his cheek.

“You make me like this and you don’t want to admit it? Fine. Let’s see how far you can go, Jackson Wang. Remember that karma does exist!” She throws a death glare to him.

"Whatever, love. I am waiting for the karma." He get out from the cafe while Bomi crying alone in the cafe. "Such a bastard."

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

{ In Malaysia }

"Noona, what's up?" Chanyeol approach her sister on the balcony of their house.

"I just got called from Yoon haelmoni." She crosses her arms.

"Oh, what she wants? Seems like important, noona?" He looks at her sister curiously.

"Haelmoni asked for our help, Channie-ah."

"What kind of help noona?" He frowns.

"Haelmoni asked us to take care of her granddaughter. The rest of the story, Bomi will tell us." She nods her head.

"Bomi? Yoon Bomi? I've heard that name before." Chanyeol tapping on his chin.

Chorong smiling looking at her lovely brother. "Of course you've heard that name. She is your childhood friend, Channie-ah."

"But why suddenly haelmoni asked for our help?" He looks at his sister while raises her brows.

"About that I'm not sure but I guess something happened to Bomi." She nods her head.

"I hope it's not something huge. By the way, when will she come here?"

"Next week and we should start cleaning up a room for her in this house. Okay?" Chorong smiling playfully to Chanyeol.

"Okay, noona!" He high5-ing with his sister. The Park siblings start to clean a room for Bomi.

Park siblings the only one who can take care of Bomi. Yoon haelmoni believe in them since haelmoni known them since they were little. Even they're not her grandchildren, but they are closer to her than their real grandparents. Their parents working under Yoon haelmoni. And now both of them working at the company as a VP and MD, in Malaysia.

 

_______________________________________________________

 

Kyaaaaa~ Story updated. Sorry for the grammar mistakes. >__<

And and and, Chanyeol and Chorong is here!! Jackson you are such a _____. >.<"