Chapter Two.

One More Chance.

For Bomi, today is the most important day in her life. Today is her 100th day with Jackson. They planned to do something special. Since Bomi dating with Jackson, she start dieting to make herself more beautiful for Jackson. She ignored all Bambam's advices and warnings. Bambam couldn't do more since she loves him deeply. He can only care about Bomi from far. He even tried to persuade Jackson about his plan, but he refused it. Bambam hope that one day Jackson will change and wouldn't make Bomi's life miserable. Seulgi change her school since Jackson said she's nothing to him. She's just his plaything, not more than that. She felt humiliated by his words.

"Baby." Jackson approaching Bomi while she's walking on the hallway with her friend, Hayoung.

"Oh, babe." She smile at him then Hayoung ask to leave first. It's not like she don't want to disturb the lovey dovey couple but she dislike Jackson since he always ask her to go out with him. She keep the secret from Bomi because she don't want Bomi misunderstand with her.

"So, today at 7 p.m, I'll pick you up. No need to ask your driver to send you off. I want to spend my precious time with you." Jackson smell her hair and it turns him on. 'Wait little Jackson, hold yourself in.'

Bomi smiling widely then nods her head. "Okay then. I'll be waiting for you."

"Good girl. I'll see you later then. I love you." He kisses on her temple before walk away.

"I love you too." She smiling like an idiot then walk to the class.

From afar, Bambam let out a heavy sigh. He wish that he could do more to protect Bomi from him. He swear that he will kill Jackson if he try to hurt Bomi. "Bomi, nothing I can do for you." He put his hands inside his pockets then goes to the cafe.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Bomi stay with her grandmother, brother and sister.. Her parents stay at London. Both of them are busy, rarely spend time with Bomi. She only got the love from three of them.

"Bbom-ah." Her granny get inside her room and smile as she looks at her beautiful granddaughter. "You look so beautiful, sweetheart."

"Haelmoni." She smiles sweetly at her granny as hugging her. "Thank you."

"You have a date today?" She scans Bomi from head to toe after break the hug.

Bomi nodding slowly then smile. "Today is our 100th day, haelmoni."

She caresses her beloved granddaughter's hair lovingly. "Take care of yourself out there. Don't let him do anything to you. Arra?"

She smiles at her granny. "I will listen to you, haelmoni." She kisses both of her cheeks. "Oh, I guess he's waiting for me now. I'm leaving now. If oppa and unnie ask where am I, just tell them I'm on my date." She chuckling sheepishly. "I love you, haelmoni." She kisses her cheek again then walk away.

Jackson waiting in the car while looking at the mirror. "Tonight, I'll have what I want all these months." He smirks evilly. He looks outside the window and his jaw, dropped. He saw a beautiful angel walking towards him. He quickly get out from the car and get her. "Wow." That's his first impression when saw Bomi.

Bomi smiling then push up his chin gently. "You'll swallow a fly if you keep open your mouth." She grins.

"I lost my words as seeing you, princess." Jackson knows how to make a woman go crazy for him just with his sweet words.

"Tch. Anyway, let's go?" She looks at him.

"Oh yeah." He runs to open the door for her then close it as she stepped in. He get in as well then drive to the special place. The place that Mark and Yugyeom prepare for him and Bomi.

After 20 minutes, they arrived at the place. "What is this place?" She frowns.

"You'll see." Jackson unbuckle his seatbelt then go out; open the door for her then take her hand gently. "This place, I prepared only for both of us with the shining stars."

Bomi looks at the sky, full with stars. She feel so happy. "This is so romantic." She looks at him with her bright smile.

He leads her to the camping van with a set of table for couple.

Bomi loss at words as seeing all the preparations. "This is out of my imagination." She covers as she admire what in front of her.

Jackson smiling widely and wraps his arms around Bomi's waist. "Just for you, sweetheart." He whispers. "Come and eat." He pull the chair for Bomi then goes to his seat as Bomi sitting down. "Today, only both of us here." They make a love toast and they chit-chatting.

After done chit-chatting and eating, Jackson ask Bomi to follow him to get into the camping van. They get into the camping van and sit on the couch. Jackson sit next to Bomi while wrapping his arms around her shoulder. "You are all mine, Bomi." He takes one of her hand then kiss it.

Bomi can feel something strange in her as he kisses her hand. "Yeah, I'm all yours and same goes to you." Bomi smile at him.

With that smile, Jackson think he already success make Bomi melting. He slowly move his face closer to her face, and their lips only inch away. Jackson press his lips against her lips gently. He wants to do it smoothly not roughly. He doesn't want to scare her since this is her first time. Jackson moves his lips to her cheeks, nose, chin and neck. When he kisses her neck, she tilting her head to give him more space on her neck and that makes Jackson smiling in joy. He gently bite on her neck, make a visible hickey on her milky neck.

She couldn't control herself as Jackson keep kissing her. When Jackson start to make a hickey on her neck, she opens her eyes and suddenly remember about her granny's words. She push Jackson away and crosses her arms. "This is wrong."

Jackson dumb-founded when Bomi pushed him away. "What is wrong? Tell me, Yoon Bomi! We are couple and this is not wrong."

"No, Jackson. This is totally wrong." She shakes her head.

Jackson feels like he wants to punch the floor so bad. He's so frust with her now. He won't give up until he gets what he wants. "Look, baby." He cups both of her cheeks to make her look into his eyes. "I promise, I will take the responsibility if something happen in the future. Tonight is our night baby. I won't do anything that harm you. I love you."

Bomi's heart feel so light with his words and slowly closing her eyes. She let him own her tonight. She hopes that with this, she will happy with Jackson until the end of the life. She wraps her arms around his neck.

Jackson start do his paused job as a boyfriend and start attacking her small lips. One by one their clothes on the floor and finally Jackson got what he wants from her. Her ity.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

{ The make out scene.... AAAAAAAAA. /hiding myself/ }

{ Still no Channie in this chapter. Maybe in chapter four, Channie will come out. Wait for him, alright? (: Do leave your comment about this chapter. Thank you!. }

{ Sorry for the grammar mistakes. }