Sleepover

Sleepover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sleepover

“Today we had an addition of a member in our group,” Yoona told her family, happily.

Cho Yoona, a high school student, was having dinner with her parents and elder brother and like always was telling her whole day story to her family.

“That’s good to hear dear. Who is she?” Mrs. Cho asked with a smile. She was that kind of mother who encourages her children to talk about everything or anything with her parents just like they would with any of their friends.

“Oh, it’s not a she.” Yoona told in a careless manner and kept stuffing with rice.

“Huh?” three confused voices were heard which made Yoona look up from her dinner and raise an eyebrow.

“What do you mean, it’s not a she?” Her brother asked in a sharp tone.

Yoona rolled her eyes at her brother’s overprotective instinct before replying, “Well I mean that our new friend is a HE, obviously.”

“You guys added a boy in your group??” Yoona’s brother asked nearly shouting.

“Cho Kyuhyun!!” Came a warning from Mr. Cho, “Don’t talk to your sister like that.” Mr. Cho said in a calm manner.

“But Dad, don’t you think that it is wrong for nine girls to have a boy in their group? It’s not safe.” Kyuhyun tried to explain his point of view in a calmer manner.

“Yoona baby, I think what your brother is trying to say does make sense.” Mother of the sibling said in a kind voice as she turned to her daughter.

“B-but…But…,” Yoona panicked as the atmosphere has suddenly turned against her at the mention of having a boy as a friend, she hasn’t even mentioned the sleepover all the friends were planning… now what should she do?? “But he is gay!!” Yoona all but whined out.

“Gay?” Kyuhyun asked in a surprise.

“Yes Oppa he is gay so he is practically harmless to us.” Yoona tried clearing the name of her new friend.

“Why would you even want a gay friend?” Kyuhyun asked out of curiosity.

“Well…,” Yoona started but her voice trailed away because she didn’t wanted her parents to know that she and her friend had to go through tough time because of a certain bad boy group who had taken a liking in them so having a guy in their group helped them a lot. “It’s just… good to have someone to protect you… sometimes.”

“And you mean to say that this one gay guy is enough to protect you all??” Kyuhyun again voiced out and the doubt at her sister’s statement lacing his words.

“Of course he can!! He has a black belt in taekwondo!” Yoona exclaimed a little angrily seeing her brother emphasizing on the word gay didn’t settled well with her.

“Black belt?? Then how can you be sure he is gay??” Kyuhyun asked with a scoff.

“Well he has a great eye for hot guys, he usually point out the hottest guy when he sees one and…” In her passionate argument Yoona had completely forgotten the fact that her parents were also sitting around the table and as soon as that fact registered in her mind she started blushing and coughing in embarrassment.

“See!! All the more reasons for you not to be friends with that guy.” Kyuhyun stated with a smirk.

“Dad!!” Yoona whined to her father knowing that her mother will definitely side with her brother so her only hope was that the head of the family will tell her it was okay for her to remain friends with the boy.

“Kyuhyun stop teasing your sister. She is 18 so she is old enough to know what’s good for her or what’s bad. I trust her judgment.” Mr. Cho explained to all of his family.

“But Dad…” Kyuhyun started to complain when he was cut off by his Dad.

“And as I can remember, didn’t you have your first kiss at the age of 15?” Suddenly Mr. Cho asked with a mischief glint in his eyes which successfully shut up Kyuhyun.

While Yoona did a little happy dance in her chair, her brother could only glare at her and she could feel her mother’s disapproval vibes as well but as long as her Dad was with her, she need not worry.

“Dad,” Yoona called out in a cute voice.

“Yes sweetie?” Mr. Cho replied, already knowing that they had finally arrived at the main topic of this whole conversation. He just knew his daughter very well.

“Dad can I have a sleepover at our house this weekend? And invite all of my friends?” Yoona asked while giving her puppy dog eyes so there is no way her Dad will say no to her.

“And you wanna invite that guy as well??” Kyuhyun asked in shock.

“Maybe…” Yoona admitted as she played with her fingers now that she has finally let the cat out of the bag so she started to get nervous… and her mother not uttering a single word was quite unnerving.

“Okay, you are allowed to have that sleepover.” Mr. Cho finally gave the permission which had Yoona jumping up and down in happiness. She ran to gave her Dad a kiss and hug with a lot of ‘Thank You’s’ before running to her room to call her friends and let them know the good news.

“Honey?!” “Dad?!?” Mrs. Cho and Kyuhyun called out as soon as Yoona left the dining hall.

Mr. Cho held up his hand to make them stop from saying whatever was going through their heads.

“I know you both are gonna complain but let me ask you first, how would you feel if I said no to her and she sneaked in her friend without us knowing? Or went to have a sleepover at some other friends house and that guy still came there?” Mr. Cho asked in a serious manner.

“You are right honey. We have always given them freedom to do things as they please but now…” Mrs. Cho was really worried knowing she will be responsible for not only one but all nine girls coming for sleepover and she didn’t like that situation.

“As long as she is in front of our eyes everything will be fine.” Mr. Cho said confidently but he could see his son was still not convinced. “Kyuhyun, I know you are a little over protective of your little sister so how about you meet the guy when he comes over first. If you found that you are not comfortable with him then I will talk to Yoona.”

Kyuhyun nodded at his Father’s suggestion and internally he vowed to keep his eyes on that guy all night long even if he found him okay. He can’t take chances because for him Yoona and all her friend were like sisters.

O-o-o-o-O

 

Yoona was happily talking with Sunny and telling her about the sleepover she was having at her house in a couple of days when there was a knock on her door and without waiting for her permission the door opened. Her brother stuck his head through the door and said, “Dad said that I am allowed to interrogate your new friend when he comes for the sleepover. So you better not let him to sneak up here before that!”

“What?! That is absurd.” Yoona said in a shock.

Kyuhyun just shrugged his shoulders like that wasn’t his problem, “They are Dad’s order.”

“Aish!! Fine you can interrogate him but don’t you dare embarrass him.” Yoona warned her brother as she and her friends were in great debt to that guy and didn’t want him to feel embarrass or degraded in anyway.

“What ever made you think that I would try to embarrass him?” Kyuhyun asked with round innocent eyes. “I just wanna be his friend.”

“For starters, you are evil!!” Yoona pointed out as she totally disregarded her brother’s attempt at acting innocent.

“I know that… But does your friend know that?” Kyuhyun asked with an evil glint in his eyes as he closed the door and an evil laugh was heard from the other side of the door.

Yoona gulped loudly as she put her mobile against her ear and said in a soft voice, “Sunny, I don’t think it’s safe to have Min on the sleepover.”

O-o-o-o-O

 

“You guys look more nervous than I am,” Sungmin pointed out with a laugh as he made his way to Yoona’s house with other eight girls who were growing quite with each step they took toward their friend’s house.

“That’s because, even though Kyuhyun Oppa is really, really hot. He is just plain evil.” Jessica said in a serious soft voice.

“And witty!” Taeyeon chimed in.

“And smart!” Tiffany exclaimed as well.

“A genius!” Sunny need a say as well.

“Really tall,” Sooyoung said with a little dreamy expression like she found her perfect ideal.

“Not to mention an awesome singer!!” Seohyun said in a fan girling mode.

“And he is great in acting too!!” Yuri pointed out.

“Although not the best dancer out there,” Hyoyeon said with a little disappointed expression, like a candy was snatched from her hand.

“But did I mentioned he is hot?” Jessica asked a little too excitedly.

“Yes! Only a million times in these couple of days,” Sungmin replied with an eye roll as he saw his friends going totally crazy over this Kyuhyun guy. “And from this craziness, I am guessing all of you have a crush on him, right?”

Sungmin saw all his friends’ nodded enthusiastically and he could only shook his head at his friends.

“I wonder what Yoona has to say on that?” Sungmin wondered out loud.

“Well whenever we say her brother is hot in front of her… she just starts gagging.” Sunny said with a confuse face like she doesn’t understand why Yoona would gag at all.

Sungmin couldn’t help himself and started laughing hard imagining that scene and without his knowing they had already arrived at Yoona’s house and Tiffany has already rang the bell.

Sungmin tried to compose himself but the huge smile was still on his face and he knew he must be a little flush because of laughing so much.

The door opened to reveal a smiling Yoona and a slightly glaring guy right behind her and Sungmin was willing to bet that the grumpy dude was no other than the in famous Cho Kyuhyun and when his friend started squealing and giggling, his suspicion was confirmed.

“Hey guys come on in!” Yoona exclaimed happily and forced her brother to get out of their way.

.

.

Kyuhyun was shocked to see a cute, smiley and pink cheeked guy standing with his sister’s friends. When he heard that the guy was black belt he had imagined a lot of types of guys who could be turning up for this sleepover but never thought about coming to face to face with this cute and innocent looking beauty.

Kyuhyun was so lost in his world that he didn’t realize he was blocking the way for their guest until Yoona forced him out of their way. Kyuhyun’s eyes were glued to the cute bouncing but when they all started climbing the stair to go to Yoona’s room then he suddenly remembered the task his Dad has set for him.

“Yoona!! Don’t you think you are forgetting something?” Kyuhyun called out in his big brother authority voice and carefully masked his expression when all 10 heads turned around to look at him.

Kyuhyun knew he was effected by the cute guy his sister has befriends with but he was not gonna let them know that. Kyuhyun was a great actor otherwise he wouldn’t be the president of drama club back in his school days.

“Oppaaaa…!!” Yoona whined at her brother while Sungmin only looked confused because he was the only one who didn’t knew what the sibling were talking about while the rest of the friends have been filled in. Yoona was hoping his brother would take one look at the innocence of Sungmin and let him be but apparently her brother was not gonna go down without a fight.

“I am just gonna call dad and let him know that you don’t wanna cooperate anymore,” Kyuhyun said lazily as he took out his mobile and started looking for ‘Dad’ in his contact list. His parents had gone out to meet some friends and would be back in an hour or so but in the mean time Kyuhyun was in charge.

“Aish Fine!!” Yoona finally gave up. “You guys go ahead. I will stay with Min.” Yoona told her friends who quite reluctantly agreed and started moving upstairs.

“Sungmin I am sorry but since you are an only boy in our group so my brother wants to get to know you a little better before our sleepover.” Yoona explained to a confused Sungmin while blushing in embarrassment.

“It’s okay Yoona. I have no problem.” Sungmin quickly reassured with a smile so that Yoona won’t feel bad.

“Good! Now sit.” Kyuhyun himself has sat down and patted on the sofa seat beside him so Sungmin will sit there.

Sungmin sat down obediently but put a little distance between the two occupants of the sofa while Yoona sat in front of them.

“What’s your full name?” Kyuhyun asked in a serious manner.

“Lee Sungmin,” Sungmin replied in the same manner.

“Age?”

“18”

“Are you my sister’s class fellow?”

“We are in the same grade but different sections.”

“Are you really gay?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

“No.”

“Are you a ?”

Sungmin blushed hard at being asked such a private question but he answered nevertheless, “Y-yes.”

“Oppa!! What sort of question is that?” Yoona complained.

“I just wanted to make sure he is not a playboy.” Kyuhyun defended himself.

“I think you have asked enough. Now we are leaving. Come on Min!” Yoona declared as she got up from the sofa and started walking toward the stairs. Sungmin too got up and started walking behind her but a gasped slipped pass his lips when he felt a squeeze on his ; he turned around to see Kyuhyun behind him.

“They are as soft as they look.” Kyuhyun commented in a quiet voice so that Yoona won’t hear him.

Kyuhyun just patted his a couple of times and turned around to walk in the other direction.

“!” Sungmin hissed softly.

“Min,” Yoona called out half way on the stairs and that brought Sungmin back to reality so he just shook his head and went to Yoona.

“Yoona what does your brother do? He doesn’t look as old as he was acting.” Sungmin asked her.

“Oh, my brother is a genius so he ended his studies earlier and had recently joined Dad in his company.” Yoona explained in a bored voice. “He is only 22.”

They entered Yoona’s room and all the rest of the girls looked toward them with tensed expression but seeing that Sungmin was right behind Yoona they all cheered happily. They started chatting while some laid on bed, some on carpet and some sitting on couch or study table.

“So Sungmin what do you think about Kyuhyun now that you have met? Don’t you think he like the hottest guy ever??” Jessica asked excitedly while Yoona only rolled her eyes.

“He is okay… I mean I wouldn’t say hottest since I have seen Choi Siwon and Lee Eunhyuk… now that’s my definition of hot!” Sungmin replied while fanning himself with imaginary hotness surrounding him.

“I so agree!!” Hyoyeon chimed in.

.

.

While in the other part of the house, Cho Kyuhyun was intently looking at the screen of his laptop.

When Kyuhyun vowed to keep an eye on his sister’s new friend he literally meant it! So Kyuhyun had attached two secret cameras in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter