Baekhyun/Lay

Please Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yixing just went back to Korea. When he reached their dorm, he was greeted with hugs and kisses from his cute brothers, accompanied by some ‘I missed yous’ and Baekhyun was the last one to greet him.

 

“Xing-hyung!” Baekhyun hopped to pull his Lay-hyung in a very tight hug. “I missed you so much!” he exclaimed, nuzzling his nose against the nape of Yixing’s sensitive neck.

 

Yixing chuckled, feeling a little tickly. “I missed you too, baby. Now leave my neck alone,” he ordered playfully. He was expecting the younger to blow air on his neck again like he usually does but he received nothing. He wouldn’t complain though. Maybe Baekhyun wasn’t just in the mood to play.

 

“Sorry,” Baekhyun apologized, looking up at Yixing with his most precious smile.

 

It was odd. Baekhyun had never apologized for blowing on his neck before. They both had sensitive necks and blowing on each other’s neck had been very usual. “It’s fine,” he dismissed the thought. He placed a kiss on Baekhyun’s neck, earning a shiver from the boy. “Kiss me?”

 

Baekhyun giggled cutely before kissing Yixing on the lips. It lasted for a moment, given that they had not seen each other for days but too bad, they were still at the doorway and Junmyeon had to interrupt them.

 

“Get a room,” Junmyeon’s brow arched up while his arms crossed against his chest.

 

Baekhyun huffed. “ block granpa!” he insulted playfully before taking Yixing’s hand and dragging him to his room.

 

“You must be tired, Xing-hyung. Clean up then I’ll sleep beside you,” Baekhyun said as he sat down on the unicorn’s bed. He took Yixing’s bag and started arranging his things for him— which was unusually very nice of him, Yixing thought.  “That is, if it’s fine with you. I’ll let you sleep alone if you want to be alone,” his smile was not so bright this time.

 

Yixing frowned. He didn’t know why Baekhyun was acting like this. Maybe, he’s tired? “What are you saying? I’d love to. Just wait for me here.”
 

Yixing took a quick shower and came back to his room, half- with only his purple boxers on. “Jongdae said he’ll sleep on your bed,” he smiled when he saw the blush that was formed on the younger’s face.

 

 

It was after they finished all their schedules when they finally got home. It was so late at night already and they were all tired. They went straight to their beds, including Yixing. It was a very hard day for him since some fans still doubted him. He wouldn’t give up on them though. He would definitely gain the trust he didn’t know how he lost.

 

“Hyung?”

 

It was already dark since Jongdae was already snoring but Yixing recognized who that voice belonged to. It was Baekhyun’s.

 

“Baekhyun-ah,” Yixing opened the door only to see the most adorable sight in the world. It was Baekhyun in his pajamas and face free of make-up.

 

“I-I thought I’ll massage your back,” Baekhyun smiled as he showed Yixing the bottle of massage oil he brought with him.

 

Yixing wanted to ask why. Why was Baekhyun being so extra nice? Not that Baekhyun wasn’t nice but this was way too much. Ever since he came back here, Baekhyun had done so many things for him— like arranging his stuffs, cooking for him, buying him the snacks he likes. All the things he needed— when Baekhyun was free, Yixing was sure that the younger would bring them to him. There was something in Baekhyun’s actions that wasn’t right.

 

It seemed as though the man was holding back yet he was giving his everything.

 

“Come in,” Yixing opened the door wide for Baekhyun to come inside. He the lamp so it wouldn’t be so dark before he took off his shirt and lied on his stomach. Baekhyun sat on his lower region and started lathering oil on his back.

 

“Baekhyun?”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Why are you doing this?” The hands on his back paused their movements for a moment before he heard Baekhyun chuckle and the man continued massaging him.

 

“Does my boyfriend not like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter