Chen/Lay

Please Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Xing-xing hyung?”

 

Yixing heard Chen’s voice from the other side of the line. It was a long-distance call again because he was still in China.

 

“Jongdae-ah”

 

“How are you?”

 

Jongdae’s tone was cheerful as always but there was something different in it that Yixing still couldn’t quite guess.

 

“I’m fine. Filming’s going great,” Yixing chuckled. “What about you?”

 

They talked about everything and nothing. They talked about the promotions. They talked about his movie. They talked about the mistakes Jongdae made while dancing to the song.

 

They laughed.

 

Jongdae laughed.

 

But Yixing only smiled.

 

“Jongdae-ah,” Yixing interrupted Chen’s laugh which was way livelier than usual. “Why are you crying?” he asked, the corners of his mouth dropping. He knew Jongdae very well. He knew that dongsaeng very well. Behind that so cheerful laughter was the exact opposite of it. He knew Jongdae very well that when he heard Jongdae’s breathe hitch, he knew he was right.

 

“What are you saying, hyung?” the singer laughed again.

 

But Yixing knew him so well. Yixing knew very well what Jongdae’s exaggerated laugh meant. He knew.  He always knew. “I’m not leaving.”

 

Jongdae’s laugh ceased,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter