Kai/Lay

Please Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Jongin”

 

Jongin heard that very soft voice before the door of the room he shares with Chanyeol and Kyungsoo opened, the head of his very white hyung peeking out and literally glowing in the dark. He the lamp beside his bed before he responded. “Hyung?” he smiled as he shifted a little to the side so Yixing could sit beside him.

 

Yixing just stood at the edge of the bed, looking a little bit uneasy as he hugged his big pillow close to his chest. “Can I sleep here?” he asked, puffing his cheeks out of habit.

 

Jongin just chuckled as he patted the space beside him, silently telling his hyung that it was okay.

 

“What are you doing?” Yixing asked, whispering as he sat beside Jongin.

 

Jongin smiled, tapping his phone to pause the video he was watching. “Watching your Running Man episode,” he answered and laughed when his hyung pouted again and frowned at him. Yixing easily gets shy when one of his brothers watches him on the screen. “Ok, ok. I’ll close it,” he bookmarked the link before placing his phone on the bedside table.

 

“Can I sleep beside you?” Yixing asked, staring at Jongin with his puppy eyes.

 

Jongin laughed. “You already asked that, and yes, you can,” he voiced out his answer this time while snaking an arm around hyung’s waist to pull him closer. He blew on his hyung’s neck and he laughed again when he was hit on the arm.

 

“You’re mean,” Yixing frowned at him, snorting.

 

“Payment for crashing on my bed,” Jongin said as he pulled Yixing down so they were now lying on the bed.

 

“You are so cheap. You and Sehun will never get a girlfriend if you two stay like that,” Yixing whispered as he made himself comfortable on Jongin’s biceps.

 

Jongin laughed once more, hugging the Chinese closer to his chest. “I only need you though. You love me for who I am, right?” he playfully asked.

 

“Yeah, whatever,” Yixing murmured. “I came to sleep here, just so you know.”

 

“Ok, ok. Goodnight,” Jongin kissed Yixing’s forehead.

 

“Goodnight,” Yixing kissed Jongin’s jaw because that was all he could reach.

 

 

Jongin didn’t sleep. He just pretended to be asleep because he knew that that was what his hyung was also doing. He pretended to be asleep as he waited. Yixing had been crashing on his bed for the past nights and he would always wake up when Yixing’s hug becomes too tight.

 

Yixing has this bad habit of keeping everything to himself, excluding the causes of his happiness of course. Yixing never asked for help whenever he was hurting but lately, it seemed as though Yixing needed someone but he still preferred to stay quiet though he would always sleep over in Jongin’s bed.

 

Tonight, Jongin was determined to know what was troubling his most beloved hyung.

 

So when Jongin felt Yixing’s hold on his shirt tightened and he was hugged even closer, he was ready to ask his hyung. “Hyung, what are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter