Part Two

Flowers for the Devil

"Kyu!! Kyu!! Kyu!!" The dark quite room was disturbed by the loud shout of a fifteen year old boy named Sungmin. 

 

"Argggh." Kyuhyun groaned as he cover his half body with his comforter. He shifted his body. And laid flat on his stomach. "So early in the morning, Sungmin." He complained.

 

Sungmin on the other hand ignored the sleepy man as he jump on his bed and sat on top of him. "Kyu wake up! It's already afternoon. If you don't prepare, we'll leave you behind." Sungmin threatened.

 

"Then leave." Kyuhyun shoo him away. "And get off me, Sungmin."

 

Sungmin pouted and glanced at Hyukjae who seems to be enjoying the scene as he silently watches them from a short distance. He gave him a please-help-me look.

 

"Master Kyu please wake up and we have to go." Hyukjae said.

 

"Where the heck are you going anyway?" Kyuhyun asked as he move, making Sungmin fall down from the bed as Kyuhyun turned his body around.

 

"Aren't we going down town today to pick up fresh flowers from Donghae ajjushi?" Sungmin reminded, wincing from the pain on his due to his sudden fall he tried standing up and jump up on the bed again, but this time beside the sitting Kyuhyun.

 

"Who's going down town?" Kyuhyun asked, looking at Hyukjae with his big eyes. 

 

"Eyyy ~ But you told me yesterday you'll come with us." Sungmin said as he cling his arms to Kyuhyun's.

 

"And when did I?" Kyuhyun asked, his hands shoving Sungmin's face away from his arms.

 

"Yesterday when you woke up -- acck" 

Once again, he fell off the bed face first. He made an aww sound as he softly touches and pat his almost red nose.

 

"Geez. I don't even remember saying that." He said and started to get up from his bed and entered his own bathroom. Hyukjae then, started to fix and pick his Master's clothes.

 

"I'll go get some fresh flowers for Kyu, Hyukjae." Sungmin said and happily went out of Kyuhyun's room. Hyukjae on the other hand smiled.

 

Few minutes later Kyuhyun finished bathing and Hyukjae helped him put his clothes on. 

 

"You should stop spoiling that brat." Kyuhyun complained. "When on earth will I ever get enough sleep with your fuss?" He started with his daily nags.

 

"Kyuuuuu!!" Suddenly the door on Kyuhyun's room banged a loud sound, welcoming Sungmin's presence. He then ran towards Kyu with a bright smile om his face.

 

"Good morning Kyu kyu." Sungmin cheerfully said as he hands the freshly picked flowers to Kyuhyun.

 

"Yeah yeah." Kyuhyun gently smiled at Sungmin, no traces of irritation from before can be seen on his face. "Go get into the carriage brat! We'll get going." He said, and Sungmin gladly oblige as he happily skips and turns while making his way out.

 

Hyukjae chuckled making Kyuhyun looked at him with a questioning face. "What!?" He asked annoyed.

 

"Well, look who's spoiling, Sungmin here?" He teased.

 

"Tsss. That kid knows nothing but trouble. You know we can't let him go outside our premises alone. That kid has an accident shadow with him." He reason out.

Hyukjae smiled tenderly. He has been with his Master for more than 100 years. Kyuhyun was a self centered, heartless and annoying demon. But since Sungmin came into their lives, he had seen different side of him that no one from the demon world ever did.

 

Kyuhyun's soft and warm side that only shows when he's with Sungmin. Who would've thought that the trash they picked up out of nowhere was a treasure in the end? 

 

"Pick up those withered flowers and quickly follow us. We're leaving." Kyuhyun dismissed.

 

Hyukjae then picked up the petals of the withered flowers and place them in a huge box. All these years, these withered flowers were his Master's daily memory of Sungmin. 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

"Donghae ajjushi?" Sungmin called out to the flourist of the town. He loves visiting the man's little flower shop down town. But maybe not as much as Hyukjae does. He then giggled with that thought.

 

"Little Sungmin, long time no see." The man named Donghae gretted as he pats Sungmin's head.

 

"But Hyukjae is here too." Sungmin said as he pushed the shy Hyukjae towards Donghae who seems to be more than happy to see Hyukjae.

 

"It was nice to see you today, Hyukjae-sshi." Donghae greeted and the latter man can't help but blush as he glance over to the man's smiling face.

 

"We came to buy some flowers." Sungmin chirped.

 

"Good. We have fresh deliveries today. And our little Sungmin can choose with many varities today. We have different classes of flowers. Do you want me to show you?" Donghae offered.

"Uhm..." Sungmin thought for awhile. "Nope. I'm fine. I'll go and look one with Kyu kyu. Please take care of our Hyukjae." He then said and dragged Kyuhyun on a distance to give some privacy to Donghae and Hyukjae.

 

"When did you just become a match maker, brat?" Kyuhyun asked as he was dragged by on the corner of the store, surrounded by flowers.

 

"Shhhh." Sungmin whispered. "Quiet and choose a flower already." 

 

Sungmin then started to pick one flower after another. One flower of different kind, different color and different type. Each one he picks, he hands them all to Kyuhyun. And one after another they wilt the moment he touches them.

 

"What are you doing?" Kyuhyun irritably asked as he got tired of flowers wilting on his hands.

 

"I'm running out of flowers." Sungmin who seems to be in a different world, ignored Kyuhyun.

 

Again, Sungmin picks another and Kyuhyun recieve another then it wilts after a second. Moments after moments Kyuhyun got irritated with Sungmin's dissapointed face everytime he sees the flower withered on Kyuhyun's hand.

 

"What the hell is wrong with this brat? Making me feel like this." He said to himself.

 

" Ahh I'm tired. Do it yourself. I'm out of here." Kyuhyun coldly said and started to walk away.

 

"Kyu?" Sungmin softly called. Kyuhyun immediately stopped om his tracks. 

 

Fifteen years with him. He knows his scent. He knows from his voice how he feels. And everytime Sungmin whispers his name, he knows he's going to cry.

"What?" Kyuhyun worriedly looked back. Sungmin's eyes were watery and nothing would ever in this entire world would calm Kyuhyun whenever Sungmin's cry. He started to panic.

 

"I'm worried." He sobbed. Tears starting to fall. "What if I wasn't able to find a flower that doesn't wilt with your touch? What if there is no such thing as a flower for a demon?" He cried harder.

 

Kyuhyun was then dumbfounded. So that was the reason why he kept nagging him to go downtown and visit Donghae's flower shop. So that's why he keeps handing him every flower on the ahop? So he was really serious in finding a flower like that after all.

 

"Silly brat." He grinned. "Come here." He offered his hand and when Sungmin took it, he pulled him with a tight embrace.

 

"If you don't find one then be the flower for the demon. Be mine, Sungmin. A flower that only exist for me." He gently said as he kissed the top of Sungmin's hair.

 

~~~~

 

"Oh now look who's having a romantic scene." Hyukjae bluffed as he and Donghae watches Sungmin and Kyuhyun's lobey dovey moment.

 

"I think we should choose a flower for them instead." Donghae suggested.

 

"I thought so too." Hyukjae then agreed.

 

 

A/N: oh my ♥ how was it? Good? Bad? I'm probably giving it a shot. My friend told me to make more chapters. So yes, maybe we can extend up to 6 chapters? Ugghh i d k ><