Chapter 3

The Broken Award
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Smack! 

Changmin’s body jerked. 

Smack! Smack! Smack! 

He hissed. No way was it hurting this bad and Yunho had just started. Yunho was hitting hard and fast. He was determined to get the point across to Changmin.

Smack!

Smack!

“Owww…,” Changmin finally said, sniffling.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

“Owwwwwa…Hyunnnng...”

“Yes, Changmin.”

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

“Nooo mooorrrre...Ow! Pleeease…Stop…”

“We just started, so no.”

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Changmin started to struggle against Yunho’s grip. Yunho was really laying it into him.

“Pleeeease, Hyung, pleeease,” Changmin begged, tearing up again,

“I won’t play soccer in the apartment anymooooorrre.”

“That’s great, Minnie. I’m glad you won’t.”

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Yunho stopped and pulled down Changmin’s underwear. Changmin started to cry. The last bit of protection he had on his behind was gone. Yunho’s hand must have been made of something lethal because these smacks felt like there were tearing the skin off his .

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

“I’m sorrreeeee!,” Changmin sobbed, now kicking his legs, desperate to get away from Yunho’s grip.

But Yunho had a firm grip around Changmin’s waist so his efforts were futile.

“I’m sure you will be when I’m through with you,” Yunho told him, still raining down smacks.

Yunho kept going until Changmin started to wail, struggling hard to get away. Changmin’s was now the color of a ripe apple. Little purple spots were starting to appear on Changmin’s and Yunho realized he was going a little overboard.

“P-p-please, have m-m-merc-cy…p-please s-s-stop, H-hyung…I w-will be g-g-gooood~,” Changmin wailed, gasping for air. Yunho sighed.

“Alright, Minnie,” Yunho said, tilting Changmin forward a little, “We’re almost done.”

When Changmin realized where Yunho was about to spank, he panicked and really started trying to get away.

“NOOOOOO!,” he wailed, trying to free himself from Yunho’s grasp, “D-DOOONN’T SPANK M-MEEEE THERRRRRE!!!!”

Changmin threw his hands (even the sore one) back to protect his already extremely sore from being spanked any further.

“Changmin-ah,” Yunho said, gently, “We’re almost done, move your hands.” Changmin just shook his head, wailing. Yunho sighed again.

“PLEEEEASE!!! I WON’T BE B-B-BAAAD ANYMOOORRRE!! JUST DON’T SPANK ME THERE!!!!,” Changmin wailed, still covering his with his hands. Yunho gave in.

“Alright, Minnie, alright,” he said, rubbing Changmin’s back, “We’re done. We’re done.”

Changmin kept crying, still keeping his hands where they were in case Yunho wasn’t serious.

“It’s ok,” Yunho said, gently, “We’re really done.”

Changmin slowly removed his hands. Yunho reached down and pulled up Changmin’s underwear and reached behind him to put Changmin’s jeans back on him but Changmin stopped him.

“P-P-Please n-nooo,” he sobbed, “It h-hurts t-t-too m-much.”

“Ok, Minnie,” Yunho said, letting go of the jeans, “You can leave them off.”

Changmin just kept sobbing. Yunho flipped Changmin over and pulled him into his arms.

“Shhhh,” Yunho said, rocking him, “Shhhh, Minnie, it’s over, it’s over. Stop crying. It’s over.”

“I-I-I am r-really s-sorry, H-Hyung,” Changmin choked out.

“I know, Minnie,” Yunho cooed, wiping the tears from Changmin’s face, “Hyung knows you’re sorry. And you won’t do it again, right?”

“N-n-never,” Changmin said, still trying to calm himself down.

“Good,” Yunho said, placing a kiss on Changmin’s forehead and giving him a hug.

 

Junsu, however was far from calm. He had heard everything that went on in the bedroom, Changmin’s cries and wails, the sound of Yunho’s hand smacking Changmin’s , whicha had seemed to be non-stop. When Changmin’s spanking stopped and he realized it was his turn, he was back to hysterical again.

“I DON’T WANT IT!!!!,” he wailed, “DON’T LET HIM BEAT ME HYUNG!! PLEASE!!”

He pulled himself away from Jaejoong and ran.

“JUNSU-AH!,” Jaejoong called after him, surprised Junsu had ran off. Yoochun jumped up and dashed after Junsu. Junsu ran to the studio and slammed the door shut, locking it, before Yoochun could catch up with him. Yoochun banged on the door.

“Junsu!,” he yelled, banging hard, “Junsu! Open the door! Please Junsu! Please!”

But Junsu wouldn’t open it. He just sat on the other side of the door and sobbed. Yoochun started crying again. He wanted to hold Junsu, comfort him, protect him, tell him it was going to ok. Why does Junsu think Yunho’s going to beat him? Jaejoong came over and placed a hand on Yoochun's shoulder.

“Chunnie, it’s ok, Junsu’s just a little scared right now. That’s all.”

“He’s not just scared, Hyung,” Yoochun cried, “He’s terrified! And I don’t know what to do! I feel so helpless…”

Jaejoong sighed. His ‘kids’were all upset. What was he to do?

Changmin finally quieted down. But Yunho just kept rocking him, cooing at him. Soon, Yunho felt Changmin’s body go lax. He looked down and smiled. Changmin had cried himself to sleep.

“Awww,” Yunho said, placing another kiss on Changmin’s head, “My poor Minnie. Hyung is sorry he had to punish you. But I do love you Minnie and I always will.”

Changmin just sniffled a little in his sleep. Yunho stood up, and laid Changmin down on his bed, on his stomach of course. Then he smiled and left the bedroom.

 

When Yunho came out he heard all the commotion coming from the studio.

“What’s going on?,” he asked himself, heading over.

What he saw was Yoochun, crying, and Jaejoong talking through to door of the studio, which was shut and where he guessed Junsu was inside of.

“He locked himself in?,” Yunho asked Jaejoong.

“Yes,” Jaejoong said, “He’s so terrified Yunnie and I don’t know why. It’s just a spanking, it’s not like you’re going to kill him and I keep telling him that but he won’t listen.” Yunho nodded. He understood.

“Let me talk to him,” he said to Jaejoong, “You take Chunnie and try to calm him down.” Jaejoong nodded.

He bent down and pulled up the crying Yoochun and took him into the living room. Yunho just stood at the studio door and listen to his ‘son’ sob. Junsu was in so much pain and Yunho needed to find out why. Yunho went to the kitchen and opened a drawer. He pulled out the spare key that could unlock any door in the apartment. He took and went to the studio and unlocked the door. When he opened the door, Junsu, who was sitting on the floor, looked up and screamed.

“NOOOOOO!!!,” he screamed, backing himself into a corner, “SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!” Junsu was shaking so bad, Yunho got scared.

“PLEASE DON’T BEAT ME HYUNG!! I’M BEGGING YOU!!!,” J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter