Chapter 1

The Broken Award
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“CHANGMIN-AH!”

Changmin's head sprung up from the book he was reading.

“Uh oh,” Changmin said, “What is it now?”

Yunho had never sounded this angry before. Ok, maybe one time before, but it hadn't ended well for anybody.

“SHIM CHANGMIN! GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!,” Yunho yelled.

“Coming, Hyung!,” Changmin yelled jumping off his bed and hurrying into the kitchen where Yunho was yelling from.

 In the kitchen there was Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Yunho. Junsu was actually kneeling on the floor with his fists in the air, Jaejoong was standing with his arms folded, face showing no emotions, Yoochun was standing next to him looking very worried and next to him was a very, very furious Jung Yunho.

“Ne, Hyung?,” Changmin asked.

“Do you know what happen to this?,” Yunho said, holding out something to Changmin. When Changmin got a look at what it was, he sighed.

“Ne, Hyung. I do.” Changmin said, sadly.  It was their award they had won last year at the 2006 MKMF Award for Best Artist of the Year and the glass Award was in pieces.

 

Junsu and Changmin had been sitting on the living room couch earlier that day, watching television. Needless to say, Junsu was very bored. Yunho and Yoochun had left to go do some grocery shopping and Jaejoong was working in his studio and was not to be disturbed. It was also raining outside which didn't help Junsu's mood. He really wanted to play soccer but of course due to the rain, he couldn't. Well, he could but he would get sick so naturally the others wouldn't allow it.

“Changmin-ah, play soccer with me,” Junsu said, turning to Changmin. Changmin looked at him strangely.

“Hyung, it's raining,” he said. “We can play it inside,” Junsu said hopping up off the couch they were sitting on, picking up his soccer ball.

“Are you crazy, Hyung?,” Changmin asked, “Do you know how much trouble we will get in?”

“We'll be careful, come on Changminnie, please?,” Junsu begged, “I'm so bored and you know you're just as bored as I am.”

Changmin looked at Junsu for a minute. Junsu was giving him his 'puppy dog eye look.' Every time he did something with Junsu it always seemed to end up in trouble. But he was bored and he guessed it would be ok if they were really careful. Changmin sighed.

“Fine, Hyung, but only for a little bit and we have to be very careful. And keep an eye out for Jaejoong Hyung because if he catches us we will be in trouble,” Changmin said, getting off the couch.

“Yay!,” Junsu shouted, shooting the ball over to Changmin with his foot. 

The game was actually quite interesting, trying to weave around things throughout the apartment. Jaejoong couldn't hear them bumping around because he was playing music in his studio so it drowned out the sound. But they could hear the music so whenever the music stopped, they stopped just in case he was coming out of the studio. This plan was actually working quite well until Junsu got a little too into the game and kicked a little too hard and CRASH! knocked their Award for the Best Artist of the Year onto the floor. The award broke into about 10 pieces. Junsu froze and so did Changmin. Their eNe widen and they just stared at it.

“Oh no, oh no, oh no,” Changmin said, finally running over to the pieces. Junsu ran right next to him.

“I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!,” Changmin said picking up the award, “I should have never let you talk me into playing soccer in the apartment, Hyung!”

“Look, we can hide it until we can get it fixed,” Junsu said, helping him pick up the pieces.

“Hide it? Do you want to die? Hyung, if we hide it, it is just like lying. Not to mention what will happen if it’s found broken,” Changmin said.

“No we are going to fix it Changminnie, we just need to put is somewhere so the others don't see it until we fix it,” Junsu said taking all the pieces from Changmin. Changmin just shook his head as he watched Junsu disappear into the bedroom the five of them shared. He sure hoped Junsu was right… 

When Yunho and Yoochun returned, Junsu and Changmin were back on the sofa, watching TV.

“You two are still in the same spot?,” Yoochun laughed.

“Ne, Hyung,” Changmin said, chuckling nervously. Yunho gave Changmin a weird look for a second then shook it off and started unpacking groceries. Junsu nudged Changmin and gave him a look that said 'Calm down or they will know something's up' and then jumped off the couch to help with the groceries. Jaejoong finally came out of the studio. He stretched.

“Aigoo, I am so hungry, who is cooking tonight?” They all looked at him.

“Let me guess, Me? But I cooked last night and the night before that,” Jaejoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter