HeeTeuk accident meet.

Between two Kingdom

Heechul POV 

I was rather thirsty after the long journey so I decided to take a drink of the Choi Lee's fine wine. Then I heard a door being opened. While I was drinking I look at the door to see who it was. When I looked I got chocked and almost spilled the drink. 

"Are you alright seja Heechul?" asked the king. 

"I'm fine. Thank You Johna" I replied trying to be calm. 

He must be an angel without wing with a face like that. He look so innocent and like a toddler.  I saw Siwon stood up from his sit and look at me. I then look back at him. "Seja Heechul, let me introduced to you, my brother Leeteuk" Siwon introduced. I bow showing my respect. He bowed back. 

"How do you do seja Heechul" He greeted me and SMILED?! Wow! He has a very delicate smile and he has dimple to. He make a perfect guy! 

End of Heechul POV 

At least that is what he thinks. I wonder if he likes Leeteuk after seeing his behaviour later in the story. Anyway the king give a sign to their chef to bring in their dinner. So many buffet have been prepared for the two important guest. There was only silence on the table until the king speak up. "So tell me Seja Hankyung, why did you would like to see our oldest son? You wish to discussed about your engangement?" After hearing that Hankyung and Siwon chocked. Heechul just smirk at their behaviour and as for Leeteuk, he was well just continue eating. 

Ever since this morning Leeteuk didn't eat anything because he was busy playing with the guards. So it's now weird for him to eat a lot like he usually do. Back to the point, "Well?" asked the king waiting for the answer so it the queen. Siwon looked at Hankyung who too want to know the reason. 

"I err.. Ah yes something like that Johna.." Hankyung give him a smile but inside his head he was worried. Siwon eyes went wide. 

"After dinner, we'll sit at the main hall and discuss okay?" 

"Johna, I wonder if I could speak to seja Siwon alone after dinner?" 

"Oh, you want some times alone?" teased Leeteuk.

"Leeteuk!" warned the queen. 

"Sesonghamnida!" said Leeteuk and continue eating. 

"I don't see why not. Of course. Siwon!" 

"Ye abhamama?" 

"Bring our guest to their room and after they have freshen up bring seja Hankyung to your sword field, understand?" 

"Ye abhamama" answered Siwon following his father's order. 

"And as for seja Heechul you could go to Leeteuk's music room and have sometimes to get to know each other. Understand?" 

"Ye johna." replied Heechul. 

"Speaking of music, Leeteuk my dear, will you play something for us?" said the queen looking at Leeteuk. Leeteuk who was eating startled after hearing the queen calling him and stop eating. 

"Ye mama.." Leeteuk bow. 

"Yah Leeteuk! Wait! come here!" said Siwon while grabbing a handkerchief. He then whipe a smudge on Leeteuk's face. 

"Kumawo hyung." Then he grab his 'mangbetu harp' from the maid and take a sit in front of them. 

 (This is a mangbetu harp)

He played it really beautifully. Everyone was stunted with his performance. After dinner they did as the king told them to do. Hankyung and Heechul, after finished freshen up went to outside their room and found that Leeteuk and Siwon already outside waiting for them. Siwon and Leeteuk didn't noticed their exsistence until Heechul clears his throat. 

Siwon Hankyung to the sword's field and Leeteuk Heechul to the music room. From the guest room to Leeteuk's music room took around 15 minutes as it is floating in the middle of the river. They have set a bridge for them to get across. When they entered Heechul was amazed seeing how big they are. Of course to cover his charming he act natural. 

"I know it's not much but this is my music room." 

"Impressed." Heechul said without any expression. He then saw a small bed. "Seja Leeteuk, may I ask something?" 

"Sure. What is it?" asked Leeteuk. However instead of asking like he said, Heechul decides to point at the bed instead. Leeteuk straight away knows what was he talking about. "Ah the bed?" Heechul nod. "You see, after a long day creating my own piece of music sometimes I doze off here and when I woke up in the morning I found out that I was sleeping on the floor all night. One day Siwon finds out about it and requested one small bed for me." 

"I see. Wait, did you say you create your own piece of music?"

"Yes I did. Remember this evening I played with the mangbetu harp?" Heechul nod. "Well that is my own music." 

"Your music?" 

"That's right! Why?" 

"It was the most beautiful sound I've heard in years." Leeteuk went blushed after hearing Heechul's compliment. 

"Tell me, what is your speaciality then?" asked Leeteuk while opening the lid of the piano. 

"Err... well I'm good in martial arts and I'm clever at giving people ideas. Also I can sing. I think!" He said rather unsure. 

"You think? Well let here you sing then? Come on. Don't be shy. Only me." Leeteuk persuade Heechul. Heechul could stand by Leeteuk's cuteness and decides to sing something for Leeteuk. Heechul gave a sign telling Leeteuk to move abit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlWJvBJav-c&feature=related    :: just think that Sohee is Leeteuk :DD

Leeteuk clap for Heechul. Leeteuk then praised him telling him how awesome he was. Heechul then went blushed. 

"You know, you are actually the first person I played something for" exlaimed Heechul. 

"Don't your family know you can sing?" 

"They do. They know it from Hankyung hyung. But when they asked me to perform I refused." 

"Why? You have a great talent." Heechul gave abow to Leeteuk showing his thanks for prasing him. They spent almost 2 hours in the music room. Before they leave Heechul have already warned Leeteuk of his singing. 

"Listen, I know you may think I'm being evil or rude but there is one thing you must know, I will never perform for other people besides you! Not ever. Understand!" Leeteuk nod hesitately. 

"Young master Leeteuk and Seja Heechul, Siwon johna is requesting you at the other end of the bridge now sire." said one of the Choi Lee's guard. Leeteuk and Heechul leave the room and walked accross the bridge. Before they step on the bridge... 

"Ah matta!" Leeteuk turned around as if he forgot something. "Kumasumnida Jo Yeon-il shi" he greeted to the guard. The guard then bow back to Leeteuk. Heechul who was looking at Leeteuk became curious. He wanted to ask something but he decides to ask it later.

While walking across the bridge Heechul decides to play around with Leeteuk by wiggling the bridge. "Yah! Stop it!" 

"Why? Afraid to fall?" 

"Yes! now stop!" commanded Leeteuk. But Heechul was still playing around.

"Heechul stop that! Seja Leeteuk may fall plus he can't...." before Hankyung could finish his sentences Leeteuk already fell in the lake. "LEETEUK!!!!!!!!!" Siwon who was there run as fast as he could jumping into the lake. 

"h-hyung!..." trying not drowned himself. "H-hyung... h-hyun.. h-help!" Leeteuk called his brother for help. Heechul just stand there froze. He couldn't move or speak or do anything. He was too shock. After sometimes Siwon managed to save Leeteuk. But Leeteuk was unconsious. Siwon the gave a CPR to Leeteuk until he could breath again. 

"Get me a towel!" commanded Siwon to Jo Yeon-il 

"Here you go johna." 

"Kumawo." replied Siwon. He then cover his brother up and lift him up like a bride and off to Leeteuk's room. At the same time he ordered Jo Yeon-il to call the maids at once. 

In Leeteuk's room. 

Siwon was standing in front of his bed walking back and forth waiting for the doctor to give any news. A second later the king and queen came in. "Oh my baby. Siwon how is he?" asked the queen anxiously. 

"I don't know mama. We have to wait news for the doctor." answered Siwon. Three minutes later the doctor came to Siwon and the queen. 

"You don't have to worry too much johna. His highness only have a slight fever. He will be better by tomorrow or the next day. i I will come here again tomorrow to check on his highness." 

"Thank you doctor." said the king and show him the way out. At the same time her highness sit besides Leeteuk and grab a cloth and dunk it in the bowl of water and put it on Leeteuk's forhead so that his fever go down a bit. However Leeteuk still haven't woke up after the incident. 

The clock shows it is pass midnight and Leeteuk just woken up from being unconsious...........

 

 

(I made a long chapter this time!? Hahaha can't believe it.

Leave a comment and don't forget to subscribe... wait for the next chapter okay ....)