Leeteuk went into the woods?! ~~

Between two Kingdom

It has been almost a month now and yet still no cure. Heechul's condition is getting worse by the day. Before, when he saw Leeteuk, he would hate him. But now, when other members even mentioned Leeteuk's name, Heechul would start to curse Leeteuk. 

Leeteuk doesn't know what else to do. He almost gaves up hope. One night Leeteuk decides to search for the man. He left the palace without a single note. He grabs one of Heechul's sword just in case if a wild bears attacks. 

Now Leeteuk is in between weather to go back to the castle or enter the forest. Leeteuk was like one step from entering. He turned back around and look at the city one last time. Tears already start to fall from Leeteuk's cheekbut because he knows he loves Heechul so much, he decides to enter the forest. 

IN THE FOREST 

He could hear so many different type of noises. Sound of an owl. Sound of insects and bugs. Sounds of the wind blowing. Sounds of the wolf howling. 

Leeteuk: Wait wolf? Yah Nina-shi! Are you trying to get me killed? 

Nina: Leeteuk-shi it is only dramatic affects. Don't worry. I won't get you killed. Injured? Possible. *grinned* 

Leeteuk: Yah! Nina-shi...!!! 

Nina: *covering my ears* lalalala. back to the story. *whispers* i know leeteuk is cursing me right now. 

But Leeteuk gathered up his courage to find the man. He search and search but there was no sign of him. But Leeteuk wasn't giving up. 

At this moment Leeteuk knows he is now in the middle of the forest and doesn't know which direction to go next. Leeteuk was getting tired. He sat down and lean on a tree. He takes out his sword and gripped it tightly. He look around and then his eyes starting to get sleepy. But Leeteuk was determine to stay awake. He even slaps himself but he failed and doze off. 

After a few minutes Leeteuk could hear some weird noise coming closer and closer. He quickly stand up and look around. Although you could hardly see but Leeteuk is good with sounds. He can detect sounds easily. Afterall he is good in music. 

"Who's there?!" Leeteuk asked very bravely. Not a stuttered between the words. 

"It's Jong Do-geon!" 

"Where are you? Show yourself!" he shouts. 

"Right here. Behind you!" Leeteuk quickly turned around. 

"Watch it! You could get someone killed." 

"That is what I'm trying to do here! And thet someone is YOU!" he said. 

"If you killed me, you wouldn't know how to cure Heechul now would you." he suggested. 

"Kee on talking..." Leeteuk slowly bring down his sword. 

"I'm really sorry. with what I've done. It's just that Dong- aniya. It just that someone has sent me to do this to Heechul." 

"But. But why?" 

"Because he has the feeling for you." 

"Buragu?" Leeteuk was surprised. 

"It doesn't matter. Now here is the thing the remedy to cure him is by..." Jong Do-geon paused. 

"Spill it out!" warned Leeteuk 

"the cure is ... a true loves kiss!" 

"Don't with me! I'd already tried it doesn't work." he shouts and raised back his sword and aimed at Jong Do-geon's neck. 

"You and him kissed was because of forced! Not because of love!" 

"What do you mean?" 

"Heechul kissed you was because Hankyung and Siwon told you guys to. And that is was by forced." 

"So that mean I have to kiss him again?" He nod. "But how? when do I know it's the right time? For your information Heechul have been cursing me all this time?" 

"I know. I know. You have to kissed him on the last night of the full moon! Prisicely at midnight sharp!" explained Jong Do-geon. 

"When is that?" asked Leeteuk 

"In my calculation. Its.. tonight! Tonight is the last night of the full moon. The next full moon is in 10 months time. Now I know you are not willing to take that wrist right?" he teased Leeteuk. 

"Bo! aish! How long have I got before midnight?" 

"Around 1 hour and 30 minutes!" 

As soon as Leeteuk heard that he straight away starts running. 

"Leeteuk ah! Do you even know where to go?" he shouts. Leeteuk stopped. 

"No. Please! Please help me." 

3 minutes later Jong Do-geon decides to show him the way. 

Arrive at the castle gate. "Now from my prediction, you have less that 5 minutes. I suggest you run as fast as you could!" he said. (Nina: psstt... the distance between the castle gate and the entrance if you walk in a normal pase, it took around 10-15 minutes depends on how fast they walk. You do the maths) 

Without a second thought Leeteuk run as fast as he could. 

Leeteuk POV

I need to do this. I must do this. I know I can do this. I will not give up no matter what happen. Kim Heechul! Just wait fand you will be free! 

 

 

 

 

 

Will Leeteuk make it in time?

Will the kiss work?

Will Heechul be cured again?

Dong- ? Who is he/she? 

Could he been the one who is behind all this? 

What do you think so far? (A)