SiHan - age 16

Between two Kingdom

(CORRECTION: THE ENGAGEMENT DAY IS WHEN SIHAN IS 17 YEARS OLD.)

Choi Lee Kingdom

At this time they are now 16 years old. As they grew older, they hardly wants to meet each other. They also only act friendly around each other when they are with their family members. But when they are alone...

"Yah! Will you stop coming here?!" shouted Siwon 

"I wouldn't dream of coming here if it weren't for your father!" exclaimed Hankyung. 

"Siwon hyung...?" Siwon look around wondering where is the voice coming from. It was Leeteuk at the door taking a glanced at what is going on at the same time he was crying. Siwon then went up to Leeteuk. 

"Yes Leeteuk, anything wrong?" 

"Hyung.. *rubbing his eyes* I fall down from a tree while trying to chase the squirrel." 

Hankyung gave a smirk. "Huh, he is now 14 years old and still act like a 4 years old. Your family spoiled him too much!" Siwon who heard that straight away reached for his sword, took it out and swing it to Hankyung's neck. 

"Siwon hyung!" Leeteuk shouted looking very shock with what is going on. Siwon stared at Hankyung. Hankyung's eyes were wide at first then changed back to normal. He smirks again. 

"No one! I repeat! No one talks about my baby brother like that! Do you understand?" Siwon warned Hankyung. Hankyung then pushed Siwon and the swords away. 

Hankyung then walked away. Siwon went back to his brother. Leeteuk look at him curiously. "Do you mind telling me what was that all about?" 

"Oh! You're not crying anyomore? Let's go to the first aid centre." Siwon then hold his brother's hand and drag him to the First aid centre. 

"Hyung!" Siwon just ignored Leeteuk. He knows Leeteuk still wants to know what is going on. 

 

6 months later

Han Kim Kingdom...

"Hyung... the royal vasiour said you have a visitor" cried Heechul. 

"Heechul-ah... what month is it?" 

"It's in december." 

"Ah... 6 months already. I know who that is.."  

Hankyung put his paint brush down. Closed his paint sets so that it wont dried easily. Stand up slowly as if he has no strength left but he actually couldn't be bothered to go. 

"Hyung... palli! Appa will be furious keeping his future son in lawa awaits outside!" 

"Yah! Shut up! He is not my future husband!" objected Hankyung. Heechul fold his arm act as a diva like he usually does and just gave a look saying *who cares!* Hankyung then went to the guests room. Before he enters, he fits his top coller and his belts and put a fake smiled on his face. 

"Oh! Your highness Siwon. It is delighted to see you again." Hankyung look at Siwon. Siwon gave him a fake smile and nod lightly. 

They then were send to Hankyung's painting room and Hankyung was command to teach Siwon how to paint. "This is so boring. I don't know how you can like painting this much?"

"Yah! Just shut up do as your told." Hankyung insisted. Siwon couldn't be bothered anymore. He then pick up a paint brush and start fliking at Hankyung new peice of art work which he has been working on for almost 3 weeks now.

The painting::

             

"Yah! What are you thinking you're doing?!" Hankyung yelled at Siwon. 

"Oops. It sliped!" Siwon said sarcastically.

"I know you did it on perpouse!" Hankyung then reached for his artery and release it at Siwon. Siwon run around the room trying not to get hit. Then it hit the door. At the same time someone was coming in. Lucky for them it was Heechul. The arrow hit Heechul's cheek slightly and then hits the wall. Hankyung was shock and went up to his brother. "Are you alright?" whiping away the blood. Heechul then pushed away his hand. 

"Don't touch it! Its painfull!" Heechul then pulled the arrow besides him and gave Siwon and Hankyung a stare and a sign telling them to sit down. Heechul - when he is angry no one dares to argue back. "You both are luckly that it was me who came in. Do you guys know what happen it the king came in? Your engagement day will be earlier that you expected. Now... Listen. I just heard that your engagement day will be in the month of July next year between both of your's birthday around 5th or 6th of July. They wanted to celebrate your birthday TOGETHER!" The word "TOGETHER" Heechul said with a wider eyes and stronger tone! 

Both of them look up at Heechul and looked at each other. "No! This can't be happening!" exclaimed Hnakyung! 

"This is bad! Really bad!" Siwon continued. 

 

How will the engagement day turn up to be?

What will day do until the big day arrive?

Can they persuade their parent to postpone or to cancelled it? 

 

a/n: still haven't watch "MY KINGDOM" yet. Already bought the original... but NO  subtitle! Urrghh! so Frustrated!