SiHan is in love! ... WITH SOMEONE ELSE (part 2)

Between two Kingdom

Leeteuk and Siwon is the library. Leeteuk was sitting at the corner between the book shelfs reading a fiction book about mythical creatures. While he was concentrating reading his book he could help but noticed about his hyung who can't sit down ever since they got here. He've been walking for one end to the other who knows how many times. His face look really worry but Leeteuk could not figure it out. At first he just ignored it but now it is just getting irritated!

"Choi Siwon! Will you please sit down!" 

"I don't know. Ask Mama." he said while pressing his knucles.

"Aigoo. You are not listening are you?" taking out his glasses.

"I'm not in the mood to listen to the music. Later." 

"Hyung!" Leeteuk grab Siwon's arm. 

"Ah.. waeo dongsaeng?"

"Did you heard what I said?" 

"Ah. err bianne. but nope." He grinned. 

"Will please take a sit for a moment?!" Leeteuk put his hand on his hyung's shoulder and press it down telling him to sit dow without any disobeydient. "Now. will you please tell me what's wrong?" 

"Hmmm.. It is just that it has been 6 month but Hankyung still haven't came yet." 

"Woah!" Leeteuk sound so surprise.

"What do you mean woah?" 

"Hyung.. did you heard what you just said? Are you even alright?" Leeteuk place his hand on his hyung's forehead.

"Yeah. Why?" Pull away Leeteuk's hand. 

"Usually you always brag about him coming here. And now you are worried?" 

"What? Who? Me? What nonsense!" he said while clearing his throat. Leeteuk just smirked. 

"Your highnesses. His majesty his asking for you immediately." said one of the guards

"We'll be there in a minute. Thank You. Come on the hyung. Palli.!" Leeteuk drag his hyung. 

 

IN THE ROYAL HALL

"Ahh my son Siwon. I have a bad news. Seja Hankyung sends his many apoligies to you because he could not come this week as he is having a guest." 

"Oh. I see. It's okay abhamama." He bow. 

"As for you Leeteuk..." 

"Ye abhamama?" 

"You will have a guest coming tonight." 

"Oh. Who...?"

"Seja Heechul." 

"Ouh. Okay." Leeteuk bow and they both left the room. But...but why does Heechul wants to meet me? Leeteuk asked himself.

 

IN THE EVENING

"Heechul! Welcome!" greeted her majesty. 

"Thank You Mama." 

"You must be exhausted. Come. I'll bring you to Leeteuk's room." 

TOK~ TOK~ TOK~

"Leeteuk. I'm coming in!" reporting her majesty.

"Oh Mama. w-" before Leeteuk could say it, Mama already entered. Her majesty hold her laugh when she saw that his son is half . 

"Ommo! Hahahaha. Okay. I'll leave you two alone." He majesty left. 

"Ahheemm... turn away please!" warned Leeteuk to Heechul. Heechul turn away looking very blushed. "You don't have to stare the wall that long!" exaturated Leeteuk. 

When Heechul turned around, he was very stunned when look at Leeteuk's room. As a matter of fact this is the first time Heechul enter his room.Leeteuk's room is filled with the colour white. His wardrobe is white. His lamps are white. His curtains are while almost everything is white accept his bed. His bed was all in the colour of sapphire. As for his walls it is filled with musical notes. When you look up to the cyling, there is a picture of angels flying.

"Heechul.. flies will eventually fly in your mouth if you don't close your mouth now!" Leeteuk gigled. Heechul straight away close his mouth. 

"Wow. you have an awesome room. How can you manage to make it stay clean?" 

"I have my ways. Do sit down!" he said. "So what brings you hear Heechul?" 

"Err.. well.. have you heard that we have a guest in our castle." 

"Yes I'd heard. What about it?"

"Well you see. Our guest is a very beautiful lady named ku Hye Sun who is no staying with us for another 6 month to learn about our art and cultures." 

"Okay. But I still don't see how it affect me." 

"It doesn't! But it affect your brother!" He paused. "The other day while they were in the art room I almost caught them two kissing. It seem that Hankyung is in love! with her!" 

"Bo!" Leeteuk stood up. "This is so not good!"

"It's not. So what do we do now?" 

"NOTHING~!" 

Leeteuk and Heechul look at the door to see who was earsdropping. its..SIWON!

"Siwon hyung! Y-you heard it?" asked Heechul worriedly

"Every single details!" Leeteuk and Heechul doesn't know how to react or what to say at this moment. "Just let your brother find his own happiness. Besides me and him.. well let's just say not a perfect couple." He said. Then Siwon just left without saying another word.  

 

AT HAN KIM KINGDOM

Hankyung and Ku Hye Sun is now still in the art room painting some more. "Seja Hankyung... what will be learning about today?"

"Today we are going to study about the nature art." After Hankyung explain everything about the nature art. "Okay. We will only be using a paper and a pensil first for the beginning of the project. Once done we will be using either a calligraphy pen of a paint with only black and white colours. Clear?" 

"Ye Seja." 

"Just picture yourself about how nature art would be like." 

65 MINUTES LATER. 

"Done?"

"Ye." Hankyung went to her paints to see her ideas. 

http://03varvara.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/yang-borun-secluded-mountain-last-third-of-the-19th-century.jpg?w=1000&h=840

"Good. Great tecniques. Goo in usuing the shadows and the paste. However it is just rather simple after 65 minutes of work. From this view people couls say around 45 minutes of art!" 

"Ye Seja.." 

"Come take a look at this." 

http://theinspirationroom.com/daily/print/2009/3/shan_shui_global_warming.jpg

"You see how to use the time. You can add more details into it. More texture and more shapes. Do you get the idea?" 

"Ye Seja. May I try another one?" 

"Sure!" 

75 minutes later.

http://img.artknowledgenews.com/files2008a/artists_ancestors_tang_yin.jpg

"Well well. You are one fast learner. Meaning I'm a good teacher myself." Hankyung praised himself. Ku Hye Sun just laughed. 

As the day past. They grew and grew closer to each other. Just wait until the king finds out! 

 

 

mwahahahahhaha. *evil laugh*

what do you think so far?