Of KIsses and Dresses - Yoonmin

A Piece Of Chim-Chims

Pairing: Yoonmin ( yoongi x jimin )

Genre: Fluff

Summary: Jimin lost a bet/dare from his two friends and has to wear a dress.

                 Thing is though, it’s not just him that gets all red face.

Requester: August8

Word Count: 1.5

 

 


 

 

When Jimin was invited to a party, he didn’t expect anything out of the ordinary. Besides the fact that there was his weird friends, Taehyung and Hoseok. He didn’t expect to see the one and only Yoongi. Of course there was Namjoon, Seokjin, and Jungkook. But those three had some other plans to do and Jungkook’s mom said it was a no go to go to this ‘party’. Let's not forget to mention that this was at his place. Not the person who invited him.

 

The odd thing was, Yoongi was there. The male usually wouldn’t tag along unless Namjoon was there. Because you know, buddies have to stick with buddies. Jimin thought of Yoongi as someone who is practically a turtle. Slow ( and old ), quiet, and inside his shell. He just didn’t know what really was going on inside of the older’s head.

 

Sitting down with Taehyung and Hoseok, they played a game of truth or dare. Yoongi was sitting on the side on the couch, watching the three of them. He stole small, quick glances at Jimin to not notice while he was playing a game on his phone. While the game was going on, the room was filled with laughter, whines, some whimpers from whatever the three boys we're doing. It didn't sound very fun to the older male so, he got up and walked out of the room, slipping his phone into his pocket. “You guys want anything? I’m heading over to the convenience store to get something to eat” He asked, turning his head towards the trio.

 

When ‘eat’ was mentioned, Jimin stopped what he was doing and out of reflex, raised his hand in the air. “I do! can you get me the cotton candy f’real please? I’ve been dying for another one” he spoke, looking at the older with pleading eyes, his lips slightly pursed out.

 

The older male nodded his head and let out a soft sigh. Who can reject that cute face of his? “You lovebirds want anything?” He asked, turning his gaze from JImin to Hoseok and Taehyung slowly, hoping not to regret what he was about to see with his two eyes. The couple was leaning against each other, one placing kisses into the other’s neck. ‘Yeah. Totally regret even looking.’ The guy let out a cough, clearing his throat.  “Well, do ya?”

 

“Donut! Get me two donuts. One for me and this guy here” Hoseok replied with a smile. Yoongi groaned, turning his head away and waved the three of them off. 'Lovebirds.'

 

While Yoongi was out at the convenience store, three guys continued to play their truth or dare game. It was starting to get a little boring though. Jimin was starting to lose interest because each of them wanted to play it safe well most of duration anyways. For the s and giggles, the guy decided to go with "Dare." He spoke when Taehyung asked him 'truth or dare?'In return, he received a devilish smile. Jimin didn't know if he should be scared or not. Maybe the guy would make him eat another chilli pepper. 'That wasn't too bad.'

 

Oh no. He was totally wrong on that though. Taehyung looked over to Hoseok with that same stupid smile of his and looked back at Jimin. "I dare you to wear that maid dress that came in by accident the other day!" He said.

 

Jimin's mouth fell open, his face said it all. Skin pailing, eyes wide, body frozen. "Oh hell no!" He said, shaking his head afterwards. "No way am I doing that."

 

Taehyung let out a whine while Hoseok let out his snickers. "Come on just until Yoongi comes back with our food. Then you can take it off. Think of it as your prize for participating in tonight's game." The male's voice sounded like a plea but since this was for the s and giggles, why not.

 

Letting out a sigh, Jimin stood up on his two feet. "Fine."

 

While in the bathroom, slipping on the dress, his face just showed that he was embarrassed. 'Pink. Out of all colors that they could send even though it was the wrong thing. Pink!' A pout was on his face and he walked out of the bathroom, flipping the light switch out. He took a deep breath in and looked in the living room where the three of them were at earlier. No one was there though. Furrowing his brows, Jimin walked over to the kitchen very slowly. "You guys? Did Yoongi come back with food?" He asked and as he made his way, he saw three familiar bodies.

 

Yoongi was opening a can of soda and brought it up to his mouth. Before he could even take a sip, his eyes widened from what he saw. The other two were enjoying their donuts and turned their gazes from each other to Jimin. They, except for the oldest let out muffled laughs. Not wanting to get crumbs all over the place, they had to hold their hand close to their mouths. "Why're you wearing that?" Yoongi asked, his cheeks were just a light shade of pink but nothing too noticeable. Eyes were knitted together, and well his soda was not in his hand anymore. It was placed on the table so that he wouldn't do anything dumb.

 

Jimin looked at Yoongi, his mouth slightly agape. He wanted to say 'these two idiots put me up to it!' But nothing came out. It was just him being a stuttery mess. "I-I umm.. You s-see. It was a-a dare" he said and cleared his throat, doing a 180 and made his way back to the bathroom. His f'real was waiting for him anyways and he wanted that so badly.

 

What he didn't know was that the older male was following him from behind, hand reached out to grab the boy. "Jimin!" He said, taking a light hold of the male's dress.

 

Jimin turned his head for a split second to look back and as he did so, he was pushed into the bathroom. Door closing behind them, pressed up against the wooden wall. His eyes were wide and he didn't knew what to do. "Y-Yoongi..?" He asked, biting his bottom lip. "Do you need something?"

 

"You," it was blunt and quick. Yoongi looked at the boy with hooded eyes. "You think your pretty little can strut it's way into the kitchen like nothing huh? Torturing me on the inside already. Can you not be anymore cuter?" Remember that light blush that mentioned earlier? Well, imagine that but now his cheeks just spelled out 'oh my god'. The pinkness on his cheeks showed a lot more, making his blonde strands stick out like a sore thumb.

 

Jimin was speechless, he didn’t know what to say. Mouth was open wide, frozen in his spot. Did he just hear Yoongi say that he was cute? ‘Pretty little ? Strut?! Wha-’ He looked up at the other male and closed his mouth, swallowing that lump in his throat. His ears felt hot, the warmth just spreading to his cheeks, and the rest of his body. “H-Hyung I don’t know what you’re talking about…” he said, starting to trail off, eyes looking down to the tiled ground. “I’m not c-cute-”

 

Without even trying to finish his sentence, Jimin felt something soft against his lips. It took him a moment to realize what was going on. Yoongi was kissing him. Thee Yoongi was kissing him. ‘Holy ’. The older male started to move his lips against the others, receiving a parting of the lips. It’s like those two were in a daze, stuck in their own world. The two of them kissed for quite some time until there was a knock on the door. Cheeks flushed, small, soft pants being made. The two of them looked at each other in the eyes, giving each other that look of wanting more.

 

“Jimin, if you don’t come out now, I’m going to eat your f’real.” Hoseok said through the door. Jimin could feel that stupid smirk on his friend’s face, wanting to just slap him silly. He pushed Yoongi away and slipped out of the stupid dress, thankfully he was only wearing a shirt and his boxers, nothing too revealing.

 

Yoongi let out a grunt when his body made that impact against the counter. He watched the younger male change and shrugged his shoulders. “Not bad” he muttered to himself, earning a slap on the arm.

 

“Shut up” Jimin said softly, a pout on his lips. He threw the dress in the hamper. Just as he was reaching for the doorknob, he avoided eye contact with the other.

 

“Hey,” Jimin paused, turning his head slowly to look at Yoongi. As he did so, he received a peck on the lips. “We should do that more often” he said, letting out a chuckle.

 

Jimin opened the door and made his way out, earning a light pat on his bum from the other. Flustered, he went to the kitchen and snatched his f’real out of Hoseok’s hand. “Mine.” He said and started to eat it, hoping that the coldness from the shake would cool him down from his red cheeks.

 

“What’s up with him?” Hoseok asked, giving a look at yoongi who just effortlessly shrugged his shoulders.


“Dunno.”


A/N: Au pau! (i'm done! ) 
        I hope you liked this. Thanks for reading! 
        I'll try to update asap. 
        Tell me what you think? 
--chim-chims