Comprendez-vous?

What's French for Ew?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Subject: Re: I’m here

From: NaminParis@staygold. com

To: [email protected] uk

Date: 03 May 2015 8:08 pm

 

 

Seungyoon wrote:

Glad you made it there safely. But that’s a real bummer about having to take Raeryun with you. Don’t suppose you can pull its battery pack or whatever? Anyways, how was your first day in Paris?

 

 

I wish I could, but no, it’s all sealed up, and if you try to break into the back of the doll, it registers that and bzzt! Immediate failing grade. Goodbye Harvard for me.

                The plane ride was fast, I nearly shaved the hair of a flight attendant, and we got to meet ho— . . . my hands practically slapped my mouth, if that makes sense or anything because I am typing. Remember, you are not supposed to tell your boyfriend about meeting hotties in the airport, unless you had a fight or something and you want to make him crazy jealous. (Fun fact: Seungyoon, Droolworthy? Hah! Understatement of the year. Seungyoon with his rocker jacket, tight pants, sneakers, and smexy piercings, not to mention his luscious cherry lips, is the nummiest of all the nummy guys you can lay your eyes on. He basically puts the num in nummy.) —llywood stars! (Don’t get me wrong, I’m not lying, there was an actor on the plane, just didn’t know who he is in particular.)

                So how is the fishing thing with your dad going? Are you looking forward to coming to Paris and getting away from stinky fish stuff? I can’t wait for you to come. I can’t wait for my birthday! Oh. Geez. That sounds really pushy of me, doesn’t it? Ignore that. I’m not being pushy. I mean, if you don’t want to . . . you know . . . we don’t have to. I’m sure we can do something else. Cards maybe. Or there’s French TV; it’s kind of fun. You can tell me what the people are saying. Or we could go see a movie.

                Oh, never mind. Just forget that I e-mailed you and mentioned doing it, K?

 

 

Big hugsy missing you kisses,

Taehyun

 

 

 

Subject: Re: You really don’t have to if I make you want to barf or something

From: NaminParis@staygold. com

To: [email protected] uk

Date: 03 May 2015 8:15 pm

 

 

Seungyoon wrote:

Don’t be silly baby, I’ve told you a hundred times that I want to. You’re the only one I’ve dated who thought that I didn’t want to. I do, OK? Comprendez-vous?

 

 

You’re mad at me, aren’t you? You’re mad and speaking snide French at me because you think I’m acting like a big baby, right? Well, I can’t help it! I’ve never done this before. You have to cut me a little slack here, ‘cause I don’t know what I’m doing! Well, I mean, I know—I’ve seen the movies and had the talks, and besides, I watch HBO, so I know what happens—but I don’t have any practical experience at it, and now you’re mad at me because I wish I had!

                I’m going to go sit on my bed and weep big buckets of tears now. Just as soon as I’ve fed Raeryun.

 

 

Weepily,

Taehyun

 

 

 

Subject: Re: My heart, it is broken. Speaking like Yoda, I am.

From: NaminParis@staygold. com

To: [email protected] uk

Date: 03 May 2015 8:18 pm

 

 

Seungyoon wrote:

Taehyun, I swear to God above, I WANT YOU! I’m not mad, and I know you’re scared, but I want you to stop thinking that I don’t want you, because I do. A lot. You don’t know how many times I’ve almost lost my self-control whenever were together. You’re my Taehyun. OK? So stop worrying.

 

 

Scared? Moi? Hahahahahah, I laugh! Concerned, yes. Curious, most likely. Worried . . . hmmm . . . OK. But scared? Seriously, Seungyoon? Are you kidding me?

 

 

Taehyun the so not scared

 

 

Subject: Re: WHAT??!!!

From: NaminParis@staygold. com

To: [email protected] uk

Date: 03 May 2015 8:20 pm

 

 

Seungyoon wrote:

Good. There’s nothing to be scared about. It’ll be fun. Erm . . . maybe not the first time, though. Have you asked Jinwoo how his first time went with Mino? To give you a head on, you will need some preparation so it will not hurt that much when the penetration starts. You’re not one of those people who run to the doctor for everything, right? Because your bum will probably hurt like an the morning after. We’ll need some of those slimy stuff too, trust me it’ll help. I’m telling you this because it will probably gross you out.

 

 

OMG! Seungyoon. OMG! TMI, TMI!

 

Taehyun the changing his mind about the whole thing . . .

 

 

 

 

 

*

Subject: Re: How do you find hotties wherever you go?

From: NaminParis@staygold. com

To: Hiphopbabylion@bbusan. com

Date: 03 May 2015 8:27 pm

 

 

Seunghoon wrote:

I go places, I see things. But wherever you go, you find hotties. When did you turn into a dreamboat-magnet exactly? It’s just not fair, especially since you have a BF. Then boom! A French hottie! Did he have an accent? Was it droolworthy? Were there an
Please log in to read the full chapter