This Ain't Happening

While You're Waiting

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~” We all covered our ears as Lee Soo Man screamed at the top of his lungs upon reading the front page of the newspapers. Other SJ members were murmuring about it through their iTouches and iPads. “Why did you do this, Lee Donghae?” He said in a teary, angry tone.


Donghae pointed his finger to me. “I told him to step out of my personal matters but he didn’t!”


Anger started to rise up to my cheeks as I glared at him. “It doesn’t seem right Donghae. Nothing is right at that moment!” I stood up, glaring at Heechul too. “Sticking your hand up someone else’s shirt in public? You think it’s right? Especially when it didn’t look like Donghae-ah was enjoying it.”


“Go on, tell the world~” Heechul sarcastically added. Donghae stood up, about to swing on me again, but Eunhyuk stopped him. I closed my eyes shut.


“No way, you’re gonna beat him up again.” Eunhyuk said as I kept an eye on everybody, trying to stop the anger from exploding.


“Go on, let Donghae do it,” Siwon told Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and hit him playfully on the head.


“Not funny,” he added as he rolled his eyes. Siwon caught a glimpse of me too, but he didn’t stare at me for long.


“STOP THIS, THIS INSTANCE!” Another irritating shout from Lee Soo Man-ssi.  “You, Donghae and Kibum, will do as I say! Or there will be hell to pay!”


I listened, trying to hear the pound of my heart beat so fast for some unexplainable reasons. My eyes caught Ryeowook who was just leaning against Shindong and sleeping. I saw Yesung playing with his PSP and Sungmin peeking into it. Kyu though was listening intently with Siwon, Heechul and Eunhyuk. Glad there were still people interested to settle this matter.


Donghae breathed heavily as he tried to stop his anger from flowing out that very moment. Heechul crossed his arms and legs, showing a sign of supremacy over things, which I didn’t quite understand.


“You, Donghae and Kibum, are moving back to your old dorms.” Lee Soo Man breathed heavily as he made his decision. He paused, drinking a large gulp of water from his cup, and continued. “You are both staying in the Trainee dorms since no one is occupying them. I will give you a month to settle this matter. I will know if you’d be pretending or not. Arraso?” He said firmly.


Donghae was about to protest but LSM-ssi glared at him, making him shut his mouth. He looked at me and I stared deep into his eyes. I didn’t want to stay with him in a room as much as he disliked it, but what could I do?


Lee Soo Man nodded to Eunhyuk and called Yesung’s attention. “Eunhyuk and Yesung, you better start fixing the Trainee dorms for two people. Siwon and  Sungmin, since both of you are roommates of Kibum and Donghae, please do pack their things for them.” They all nodded in acceptance, except Siwon who uttered a clumsy remark.


“I’d be glad to be alone again, Mr. Lee,” he rolled his eyes and left with Eunhyuk, Yesung and Sungmin.


Heechul snickered at the thought. Was he happy because Donghae’s moving with me to the Trainee Dorms, or did he have some malicious plans in his head again for his next attempt to my hyung? I sat down, hid my face with my palms trying to think what would happen inside the Trainee Dorms.


Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulders. I looked up, Donghae wasn’t there in front of me anymore. He was looking outside the window, probably pondering some things too.


How on earth were we going to live together if we can’t even have a proper conversation?