Vacation

I love you, no matter what
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Good evening my love”, she whispered.

 

She’s sitting in one of the restaurants across the one where Tiffany and Jessica went to. She made sure to have a disguise to minimize the chance of getting caught. The last thing she wants is to create a commotion that would take the two girl’s attention.

 

She looks at how Jessica talks and Tiffany just listens. “I’m sure Jessica is spazzing about that monkey again, speaking of, I need to call her”, she dialled a familiar number.

“Yo! Buddy! I miss you!”, the person on the other line answered.

“I miss you too Yul. Are you busy?”, she asked.

 

Kwon Yuri. She’s one of the friends Taeyeon met a few years ago and they became close and now bestfriends together with Sunny, Sooyoung, Yoona and Hyoyeon. The six of them are known to the media as elite group of friends.

 

Kim Taeyeon is the promising idol superstar.

Sunny Lee, the heiress of the biggest entertainment agency.

Kwon Yuri, the alluring model goddess.

Choi Sooyoung, a third generation chaebol.

Im Yoona, the best actress Korea has ever seen.

Kim Hyoyeon, the most sought after dancer-choreographer.

 

“I just finished shooting for a magazine Taeng, do you want to meet?”, it’s been a while since they saw each other.

“I’m at XXX café. Fany and Sica are at the café across me”, Taeyeon said.

“Jinja? I’ll be there in 30. No. Make that 10”, Yuri immediately hang up.

 

Yuri has a crush on Jessica, the first time she went with Taeyeon stalking her ex-girlfriend, she fell in love at first sight with Jessica’s beauty. But since she’s a busy person, she just seldom comes with Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon didn’t lose sight of Tiffany and Jessica.

She’s alone now since Sunny has a family dinner she needs to attend to, although it’s quiet dangerous to be out in public alone, especially when fans has the tendency to go crazy over the number 1 idol in Korea of her generation, Taeyeon doesn’t mind it.

 

“As long as I can see her, I’ll be fine”, she murmured.

 

Tiffany and Jessica were shopping again; it’s their own style of bonding.

They’ve been in the café for almost an hour now, and there’s no sign of them going home yet, that’s good news for the petite girl. The more they stay outside, the better.

She could clearly see how her angel smiles at what Jessica was talking about, the fact that Jessica is flinging a magazine with Yuri in the cover; it’s not hard to know that Jessica is fangirling about her crush again.

Although Tiffany is smiling, Taeyeon knows that it was a slightly forced one.

 

“Talking about Yuri must remind you of me, right Pany-ah?”, she said, talking to Tiffany although the latter won’t be able to hear her.

 

Since Yuri and Taeyeon’s friendship is well known all over South Korea, she thought that maybe her ex-lover is still hurting due to her stupid decision 2 years ago.

 

“I will spend the rest of my life asking for forgiveness Pany-ah, just give me a little bit more time, I’ll come running to you”, she said bitterly.

 

 

 

 

“She’s so pretty, isn’t she Taeng?”, Taeyeon didn’t notice that Yuri is already seated in front of her, looking at the two persons she’s keeping tabs on.

“Nah”, Taeyeon said, sipping her juice.

“Tiffany is much more beautiful”, she said, looking at Yuri.

“They are equally beautiful. Don’t grab everything for yourself!”, Yuri said and asked for the waiter.

“Orange juice please”, the waiter bowed and went away.

“It’s good to see you, not sweating Kim Taeyeon”, Yuri teased.

“It’s good, really really good.”, Taeyeon answered honestly.

 

 

 

 

When they saw Jessica asked for their bill, Taeyeon immediately went out to get her car, instructing Yuri to settle the bill while she did.

 

“Come on Yul! We might lose sight of them”, Taeyeon called for Yuri in front of the restaurant.

 

Yuri hurriedly went to the passenger seat of Taeyeon’s car.

She felt like they are role playing police and criminals where they are at stake out. It makes her adrenaline pump up fast, aside from seeing her crush; she could spend time with her bestfriend. It’s a win-win situation.

 

“Taeng, relax, will you? It’s not like you don’t know where they live”, Yuri stated.

“Sorry”, she then reduced her speed.

“It’s just that, I don’t want to waste a single second. I will be busy in the next months to come and I don’t know how much I could see of her then”

 

Yuri didn’t answer back, she knows her bestfriend will experience the gruesome hell months again. As much as she wants to help, she can’t. She just prays that everything will be better in the future.

Taeyeon drove a few cars away from Jessica’s; she doesn’t want to get her cover blown, if in case, she’ll have to find another way to see Tiffany, and she doesn’t want that. And if her fans will know about this, she’s sure that Tiffany will hate her more for bringing chaos into her life.

She and Yuri decided to go home when Tiffany turned off the lights of her room.

 

 

 

 

“Can I stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter