Close to you

I love you, no matter what
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There she is, still looking like an angel.

Her smile, although it didn’t reach her eyes, is still beautiful.

Those rosy cheeks, especially when she blushes.

Her nose, the way she scrunched it whenever she’s annoyed.

Her lips, red, luscious, tempting, I would still kiss her endlessly if I could.

Her hair, now black, sways with every move she makes.

Those collar bones that I like to place my kisses.

Her shoulders, broad but is perfectly fitted with my head.

Those arms, which used to keep me warm.

Her fingers, which perfectly fits mine like a puzzle.

Those hips, where my hands used to rest when we dance.

Those legs, oh how beautiful they are.

Her feet, I miss giving her massages.

My love, my angel, I miss her.

 

 

 

 

For a few months now, She's been hiding everywhere just to see a glimpse of her.

She's contented for now, just watching her from a far.

She smiled looking at her enjoying shopping with her bestfriend; their bestfriend, that is if she's still worthy to call her that.

 

“Let’s go.”, her manager said.

“Oh. Is it time already?”, she felt like she just arrived there.

“We’ve been following them for 4 hours already and we are 2 hours late for your recording. I just gave some health issues excuses to the producer and I think their patience is wearing thin”, she said.

The petite girl sighed and looked at her love for the last time today.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, Pany-ah”, and they drove back to the company.

 

 

 

 

 After the gruesome recording, they finally wrap it up.

They have been preparing for her next album for months now. Since she finished the Asian Tour, the company didn’t want to waste time, they want her to release an album as soon as possible. Just like a famous saying goes, strike the iron while it’s still hot.

 

 

 

 

After a relaxing hot shower, the girl walked to the balcony, although it’s cold, she went out with just towel covering her and a towel on hand to dry her hair. The cold don’t bother her, in fact, she like it. It makes her body numb, except for her heart, no matter how cold it gets, it won’t numb the pain she's feeling.

 

“I’m sorry Pany-ah”, she whispered to the air, hoping the wind will deliver the apologies she's been feeling to the one who owns her heart.

 

She took a deep breath and smiled, “I love you”, then went back inside still longing for the girl she truly love.

She took her iphone and listened to the song she want her fans to hear, or even just her, she want her love to listen to the song she made, for her. But then, the song needs more support before it will be released. So, she didn’t list it on the tracklist of the album she'll be releasing in less than a month.

 

Listening to the song, she can’t help but think about the past.

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

“Pany-ah~~ listen to this”, she called through the window.

 

Their house is just beside each other, and the rooms are just adjacent. So instead of texting or calling, they usually just shout out the window to call for each other.

She started strumming the guitar, and the melody of the new song she made travelled towards the window of her love.

The girl on the other side of the window opened it and her smile greeted her.

She stopped strumming and looked at her.

 

“Why did you stop Taetae?”, the other girl asked cutely, with a pout.

“It’s just, no matter how long or how many times I’ve seen your smile; it never fails to make my heart skip a beat. Don’t ever lose that smile Pany-ah, arasso?”, she said, giving the girl her signature dimple smile.

 “I’ll always smile whenever I’m with you Taetae”, Tiffany replied.

 

With that, Taeyeon strummed again and started singing.

 

 

 

 

Why do birds suddenly appear
Every time you are near?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you

 

Tiffany smiled, Taeyeon never fails to make her heart flutter especially when the latter sings songs that makes her feel beautiful, well at least beautiful in Taeyeon’s eyes.

 

Why do stars fall down from the sky
Every time you walk by?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you

 

She sat down the chair looking dreamily at her girlfriend who is singing with her eyes close.

 

On the day that you were born the angels got together
And decided to create a dream come true
So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair
Of brown and starlight in your eyes my boo

 

*you are my dream come true too*

 

That is why all the boys in town
Follow you
All around
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you

 

*That’s not true, boys and even girls follow you Taetae, al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter