FINALLY

I love you, no matter what
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Pani-ah

Pani-ah

Tippani-ah

Tippani

Tipp

ah

fany

Tiffany

TIFFANY!”

 

The girl under the blanket finally opened her eyes.

 

“WAKE UP! OH MY GOD! WHY ARE YOU STILL ASLEEP? ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL MY IMAGE AWAY?”

 

She heard a girl’s voice, *why is she so loud in the morning?*

 

“OH MY GOD AGAIN! WHY AM I SO LOUD? AM I TURNING INTO YOU? YAH! TIFFANY HWANG! WHAT THE HECK! WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME?”

 

She sighed and removed the blanket out of her head, she squinted her eyes to adjust to the light. She can see a figure standing beside her bed, arms crossed, seemingly angry.

 

“Jessi?”, she whispered, unsure.

 

She had that dream again, of her lover, her Taetae. She was in heaven earlier, but it seems that her “devil” bestfriend decided to invade her beautiful dream.

 

“Oh, so finally you remembered me, really Tiff?”

 

She looked properly at the girl, and gave her the eye smile the other girl loved to see these past years.

 

“YAH! As much as I like to see you smile like that Tiffany, you can’t make me believe on fake ones, okay? Do you know what time it is now?”

“It’s late, I know. You won’t be here if it is still early Jess, I know it. Why are you here?”

“Do you want me to go? Because if you want to, I will go now. I won’t be forcing myself to you if you want me out Tiffany”, Jessica teased the girl.

 

Tiffany sat up, ignoring a little dizziness. The last thing she wants now is to offend her best friend, she’s the only friend she has now. Ever since Taeyeon left her.

 

“You know that’s not what I meant by saying that Jessi, I would never want you out of my life. Don’t leave please.”, she held the girl’s hand.

 

Jessica felt guilty, she knows how fragile Tiffany still. She just smiled and hugged her.

 

“I won’t leave. Even if you push me away, I won’t. I will not only promise you, but I will do it too”, she vowed to be at Tiffany’s side, after her bestfriend bailed out on Tiffany to chase on her career. She felt responsible on what happened.

 

“I dreamt of her again”, Tiffany whispered.

“Hmmm?”

“We were just staying here, sometimes she sings me her songs, and I would tell how good it is. She told me it was for me and that she’ll always be by my side. But Jess, she left.”, just like the usual, Tiffany sobbed.

“Shhh” Jessica knew that she can’t say anything that can make Tiffany feel better. She herself is hurt when her bestfriend suddenly disappeared from their lives, and came back as a superstar they can’t reach.

 

A few hours was spent like that, Tiffany sobbing her heart out on Jessica’s shoulder. Ever since Taeyeon left, Tiffany has been afraid to make friends, and the only person she trusts now is Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica is driving Tiffany around; they were looking for something to do. The older girl thinks that it is better to treat Tiffany out than to stay at her room the entire day since school was over and it’s their vacation.

 

“Turn right please”, Tiffany said.

“No”

“Please Jessi, please”

“No Tiff, stop doing this to yourself, stop hurting your heart”

“Please Jessi, I’m doing this to stop the hurt, even for a while”, she pleaded the girl.

 

Jessica sighed, and complied. They have been visiting SM COEX Atrium, just lounging around the displays of Taeyeon’s goods, the memorabilia, and everything Taeyeon. Tiffany could stay there the entire day if she won’t force the girl to leave.

 

“You won’t see her there Tiff, she’s on vacation”

“Yes I know, I was there with you watching the news”

 

Jessica just kept quiet, remembering how Tiffany cried so hard that day.

 

 

 

 

 

When they arrived, Jessica noticed that Tiffany is just quietly sitting on the passenger seat; usually, Tiffany would jump out the car and ran towards the entrance of the building.

 

“Tiff, we’re here”, she tried to get the attention of the younger girl.

“Jessi-“, before she finished calling out the older girl’s name, Tiffany’s voice cracked, and that alarmed Jessica. She released her seat belt and immediately went out of the car to run towards Tiffany’s side.

 

“Hey, what happened baby girl?”, Jessica hugged the girl tightly.

 

Tiffany didn’t answer and continued to cry, until she got tired.

 

“Jessi, do you think Taetae and Yuri are really dating?”, Tiffany gathered all her will to ask that question.

 

Although it has been almost 2 years since Taeyeon left, she still love the girl so much, that even if there were never confirmations on her numerous dating rumors, it still hurts her. After all, she doesn’t know if the other girl still knows her.

 

“Do you really want to know what I think?”

“Of course”, Tiffany looked at Jessica.

“No. They are not dating, or if they are, Taeng doesn’t love her. You know why?”,

“No, but why Jessi?”, Tiffany was curious.

“Because she isn’t looking at Yuri the way she looks at you”, Jessica smiled. She was one true believer t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter