Rest

I love you, no matter what
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The plane ride is in a pure chaos.

 

Sooyoung and Yoona are eating, A LOT while playing video games with Sunny and Hyoyeon.

Taeyeon surely has heard a lot of swearing from the dancing and aegyo queen.

 

“It isn’t a vacation if they will not act like this”, she talked to herself.

 

She’s just sitting comfortably in her seat, trying to compose a song.

 

“Taeng, this is a vacation, why are you still working?” Yuri asked.

 

The black pearl was seated on a massage chair, *lucky monkey* Taeyeon wanted to seat there but the former beat her to it.

 

“I am not, this is just to pass out time”, It’s true that Taeyeon use her free time to write songs, that’s why most of the songs in her albums are written by her.

“Why am I even trying to talk you out of that”, Yuri closed her eyes, not giving a fight.

 

 

 

 

“Sun, where are we heading?”, it’s funny how she agreed into a vacation without knowing where they’ll go. She was hoping to have at least a bit of clue at the airport, but Sunny decided to use a private plane so, no clue.

“Where do you want to go?”, the smaller girl decided to .

 

*How can she talk to me while still playing, I can’t even talk and text at the same time without messing either one*

 

“Anywhere”

“Then, we’re going anywhere”, Sunny wittily said.

“What kind of answer is that?”

“The answer for that kind of question”

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon just gave it a rest, she trusts Sunny when it comes to events like this. For sure, she took into consideration every hobby and needs they have. She’s that kind of friend that takes charge of whatever you need, and she’s always good.

 

Taeyeon just looked at the clouds outside, *this is not the time to think about the past, I will give myself a week off*

 

 

 

 

After a few hours of travel, Taeyeon was nudged by Yuri to wake up from her nap. “Are we there yet?”, she groggily asked.

“Yes, and I super love Sunny for choosing this place” Yuri said.

 

*I’m sure this place has to do with water, Yuri will not be this excited if not*

 

 

 

 

Everyone prepared for the landing, Taeyeon could see trees and the sea of course. She was right, Sunny had chosen to go to a place where’s there’s beach.

 

“Sun, thank you”, she side-hugged Sunny as they walked towards the plane’s exit.

“We didn’t even start this vacation, and you’re thanking me?”

“Because I know you worked hard for this. I know that I’ll get my rest and relaxation here”, Taeyeon sincerely said.

 

Sunny cupped Taeyeon’s cheeks, and kissed her nose.

 

“I love you, which is why I’m doing this. Since Uncle went to America, you guys are the only family I have now” Sunny then held Taeyeon’s hand and dragged her out.

 

Taeyeon only smiled warmly, she really is very lucky to have met her friends. Who would have thought that after debuting, she could find 5 persons for keeps? After losing Tiffany and Jessica, she earned 5 more people to push her towards the best that she could be.

 

 

 

 

They were all settled in the car which will drive them to the hotel, everyone used the time to look around the area. They learned that Sunny chose the famous Boracay Island as an escapade, and so far, they like it.

The weather isn’t that nice for them who were used to cooler weather; they are inside an air-conditioned car but they could still feel the heat of the sun outside. If they will compare it to Korea, they could confidently say that Korea’s sun is just a decoration in the sky.

 

“Yul?”, Sooyoung suddenly asked.

“Dae?”

“Are you prepared to lose your carrier?”, Sooyoung managed to get everyone’s attention.

“What do you mean Soo?”

“People of Korea will not be able to identify you when you go back darker”, the tallest laughed out loud after saying it.

“YAH! Choi Sooyoung! Be thankful that you’re back there or else your family will have to make another heiress for your companies!” Yuri furiously said.

 

Yoona is trying her best not to laugh too much while holding down Yuri; she knows that the older girl will be able to reach Sooyoung at the back if she won’t hold her.

 

“What? I am just saying the truth. Can’t you feel the heat?” Sooyoung innocently said, she really enjoys annoying her friends and today’s target: Kwon Yuri.

“Quit it Soo. You might really get Yuri angry”, Sunny who’s looking at them said. They are on a vacation and the last thing she wants is for her friends to fight.

 

Sooyoung just smiled, and didn’t talk anymore. She might like to tease everyone, but she’s the kind that knows her boundaries, she knows when to push and when to pull.

 

“Yul, are you fine?” Taeyeon who is seated next to Hyoyeon at the back of Yuri and Yoona’s seat whispered.

“Yeah, I know she’s just teasing me. Don’t worry, I am used with the teasing”, Yuri smiled.

 

 

 

 

Finally, they arrived at the hotel.

 

“Wow. You got a taste Sunny”, Hyoyeon said.

 

The hotel is located not in a crowded place, they are at the entrance and they are wowed with the hotel’s exterior look. It’s tropical plus modern.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter