Round 1

Knocked Up!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hah.

 

Hahah.

 

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!! YOU. GOT. TO. BE. ING. KIDDING. ME.

 

Chaerin knew she was borderline insane. She knew she’s about to get her to the nearest asylum. She was so sure that she’s somehow not thinking straight anymore. She’s going crazy, that’s all. She was just too stressed out, working a lot. Yeap, that’s it.

 

Cause there’s no way! No freaking way, that she’s on her right mind and staring down at that two lines. Hahaha. No way!

 

“Deep breath,” Chaerin told herself inwardly, before drawing in a large amount of air and kept it on her lungs quite enough she almost felt suffocated before sighing. “Calm down. There’s no ing way. Must have been because of its ty Brand. Oh well.”

 

She grabbed a handful of tissue and used it to cover the pregnancy test stick before flushing it down her toilet.

 

“Now, let’s check the others!” Chaerin grabbed the next stick in line, smiling and all confident that she’s not going to freak out anymore and that this has been just a big misunderstanding.

 

Two lines. Positive.

 

“Hmm. That can’t be right. Weird,” the baddest female laughed nervously, but forced herself to calm down. She grabbed the third one.

 

It flashed ‘Pregnant’.

 

“Nah. Technologies ed up this day. Useless digital contraption,” she flushed the two sticks down her toilet once again and grabbed the next.

 

Crossed Lines. Positive.

 

“What. The. Actual. .” She cursed breathlessly as she scramble on the long line of the pregnancy test she had bought on an online drug store. She probably bought a dozen, but all of them have one same result.

 

“No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.” It was all she could think of at that point.

 

She was knocked up.

 

--=====--

 

CL never missed a meeting with Yang Hyun Suk. But that night, she did. She stayed at home, blocked all the windows, locked all the doors, unplugged the telephone lines, turned off her cell phones and barricaded her refrigerator. This can be a serious reason for stress eating. If she had a panic room, she would have gone there. But with the lack of there of, her condo unit would suffice.  Chaerin was still on the exact same clothes she had earlier when she conducted those tests and found the truth about her missing period.

 

She was pregnant.

 

Damnit! Who's the stupid bastard?!

 

She grabbed a piece of scratch paper and made a list of suspectable guys that might be the father of her unborn child. She thought for a moment, and wrote something  on the crumpled paper.

 

1. Kris

 

She paused and scratched the name off. There’s no way she would let herself get pregnant with that guy’s child. Chaerin was not dating the said guy. But then again, she’s not dating anyone.

 

But she’s not even sure if they remotely like each other that way. She just knew that when she met Kris on one of those year end specials, got drunk with him with the after party and totally had with him after the after party. Since then, she knew they’re both attracted to each other.

 

But never liked.

 

Kris and Chaerin never went on a date. They just meet and have . Period.

 

And giving out the fact that they are both artists, of course, they practiced safe . Every ing time. Take that literally. So there’s no way, no way in hell that Kris would be the father.

 

Surely, there’s someone else. Don’t get her wrong, she’s not a . She didn’t sleep around that much. Just a few, maybe. Maybe, three? She knew there’s got to be someone else.

 

“Oh! How about that Japanese Business Tycoon! You slept with him,” Chaerin told herself as she kept scratching over Kris’ name.

 

. That was a year ago. Came that brutal response on her head. She was getting annoyed. Making a list of these potential men that knocked her up was proving to be more difficult than composing a song.

 

“How about that American compo–“

 

Just made out.

 

“That Calvin Klein mo–“

 

He’s gay. He didn’t even touch you.

 

“Hah! I know! Probably one of my fan!”

 

Who?

 

“I don’t know. Might be a stalker. Let himself to my room and me in my sleep. Got to check those CCTV came–“

 

Stop being delusional.

 

Chaerin fought the strongest urge to scream and instead, just crumpled the piece of paper at hand. Maniac distress. That was what’s happening. She made a mental note to Benadryl herself to sleep later. She even the paper out and even with the countless of crossed out line over that space of paper, she knew damn well what she wrote.

 

Kris.

 

Wu Yifan.

 

Former Leader of EXO-M.

 

Potential cause of her early death.

 

She’s in deep, deep .

 

--=====--

*Chaerin’s*

 

When?

 

FREAKING WHEN?!!!

 

After accepting the fact that I haven’t slept with anyone recently except for that guy, I know for sure, that his our guy. Kris freaking got me pregnant. But the question is when?! WHENNN?!

 

I have no slightest idea how old is the fetus inside me. And honestly, I’m not sure if I want to know. But I need to cover all the basis. I know for a fact that we never missed on condoms. Heck no. I even have a spare pack every time we see each other for safety measures.

 

And as far as I remember I got my birth control shot just the other month!

 

Wait..

 

I did, right?

 

Well, . I don’t quite remember if it was one of those shots we had during the tour. But that better be, cause since I’ve become ually active I knew my managers would take care of it for me. I’ve been active for a few years now, and never, not ever, did I have any problem. So what the actual happened this time?

 

Does Kris have like super or something?

 

Well, him and his super . There’s no way I could be both pregnant and scheduled for a US Debut. No wa– and then realization hit me like lightning.

 

What. The. Hell.

 

Do I intend to keep this child?

 

I mean, I could just… uhh.. let go of it. There’s a lot of artists that have done that. I mean, if my producer knew, I’m positively sure he would just give me a referral slip to his most trusted Doctor and get over it. I would not get sued for breaching my contract, would be able go through the possible biggest break of my life, wouldn’t need to deal with Kris and his scary fangirls and wouldn’t have to change diapers in the near future. It’s WIN-WIN.

 

“That’s it!” I even threw  my fist up in the air as I obviously found out the solution for this pandemonium. So now that I don’t need to worry anymore about this predicament, I started to get my unit back to its normal state. I undraped the window curtains, plugged back my telephone lines, threw the piece of paper off the bin, (still kept the barricade on my refrigerator, I’m on a strict diet) and my phones.

 

And upon doing so, thus all my pending text messages flowed freely on the screen. Most of it from my manager, some are from my friends, there’s two from my Dad and one from Kris.

 

KRIS?!

 

I abruptly threw my phone like it was some biological threat to my skin. I took a peek at the haphazardly thrown device and sighed on relief that it wasn’t crack on someplace. Well, it did fell on my carpet so I half expected that. But instead what I saw on my screen isn’t a bit expected  at all. Cause what happened was that, I might have accidentally pressed on the screen when I threw it, hence opening Kris’ message. And it read:

 

I’m in Korea. Wanna meet?

 

--=====--

*Kris’*

 

I creased my eyebrow and squinted my eyes a little just to make sure that I’m reading this correctly. About thirty minutes ago, I sent CL a text message. Yes, CL.

 

Lee Chaerin.

 

The Baddest Female.

 

The exact chick that makes me a healthy male.

 

My buddy.

 

Ever since I’ve got the chance to screw this chick, I could never get enough of her. We have every bit in common. We are not in a serious relationship, don’t get me wrong. Our only common ground, is that we and wouldn’t careless about anything outside the bed. Strictly, no strings attached. Even so, I couldn’t get myself to look for other women.

 

Yeah, I guess, I different chicks sometimes. I’m just a man, and I have my needs. If CL is not available, then I’d definitely do another babe. But mostly of them are just a one night stand, I don’t ever think of sleeping with them a second time around. Very much different with the baddest female.

 

I don’t know. Maybe cause of the common ground? Because unlike those other chicks that take a picture of me sleeping then blackmail me for money, CL would just grab a change of clothes in my closet (I often tear or damage her clothes and she had pointedly told me that she wouldn’t be caught in public with a patch on her clothes) and leave a check on my side table with the exact amount of the designers.

 

Oh, I guess its not just ing that we have in common. We have the same style when it comes to fashion as well.

 

She’s the coolest chick that I’ve ever encounter with. Damn, I sometimes feel intimidated by her. And I don’t get intimidated. Never.

 

So where the hell did that coolest chick that doesn’t care about anything else unless its about clothes and off with our clothes, gone off? Who the heck replied to me with such cliché?

 

Oh? Why are you in Korea? Why do you want to meet? I’m not feeling really well so I can’t go out tonight or anytime soon. But please enjoy your stay here. :)

 

A smiley? Uh. CL never used smileys. And what’s with the questions. As far as I recall, she doesn’t give didly on my whatabouts. I remember when I told her that I’m leaving EXO and she replied with “Are we gonna talk or ? I don’t have all night.”

 

And she actually admitted that she’s not feeling well to go out. What has the world gone to? Is this perhaps that girl, Chanyeol’s awkward crush, and that she’s playing some crap on Chaerin’s phone? Normally, CL would just reply with “Your place”, “My place” and “No”. I actually believe that she already have a quick text, setup for that.

 

Feeling the surge of discontentment on that reply, I made a quick scan on my contact and dial her instead. If it is indeed Chanyeol’s crush that would pick up, then I would know that CL was being prank by her big sisters once again. Adorable little ers.

 

“Hello?” I was tongue-tied. It is CL! I know that sultry voice, how many times have I heard that same voice screaming my name in pleasure? I can not be mistaken by this. But what made me speechless is that it does not sound like her at all. I mean, that’s CL’s voice! But there’s something about it that doesn’t seem right.

 

“Uhh.. hey,” I said awkwardly, clearing my throat. “You okay?”

 

“Yeap. Nothing but a Benadryl could do. I need to sleep now. Goodnight!”

 

And that’s it.

 

WHAT. THE. HECK.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter