Stupid ert

Oppa noticed me!

Soojung's POV

I could feel my cheeks burning because of what I did. I sat down beside the door and my bags scattered. Maybe a peck would turn him on. That was very daring of me and good thing my sister isnt home, if she saw me with that ert or should I say Amber, my future husband. Maybe eonnie wont stop teasing me.

 

I stood up and peeked at the window and I held my belly from laughing at him. He looks gay when he has his eyes wide. "Annyeong Aj",I mumbled while pouting. "Miss Soojung",an old woman came to me. "Omo! Ahjummaaaaa, you scared me you know.",I closed my eyes and pouted at her.

 

"Ah. Mian.Your sister told me to remind you on your date today. Miss Sooyeon left with her boyfriend already.",Ahjumma said.

 

"Oh right, I almost forgot. Thanks ahjumma." I ran upstairs and had a quick shower. I wore a rose print sun dress and an Ice wash cut off gilet a pair of sandals. "Miss Soojung you look very beautiful just like your mom.",Ahjumma said. "Thanks Ahjumma, I dont want my date to have a bad impression of me you know.",I said with a smile.

 

 

[Restaurant,beachside. 30 minutes later]

 

I looked at my watch and i''ve been waiting for thirty minutes already. I placed my elbow on the table and rested my chin on my hand while waiting for them. "Soojung-ah!",Jessica eonnie went inside with  her arms wide.I went to her and hugged her, "Eonnie, I thought you wont come.",I pouted at her.

 

"Your date's with us, plus he had to drive some girl home that's why we're late." I thought of what she said, it can't be Aj! Then I saw Yul oppa with Aj beside him. "Eonnie let's sit." I dragged Eonnie to our table. I saw his eyes wandered around the restaurant actually its a nice place for couples, especially there's a beach. They both came to our table and Amber was still busy admiring the restaurant. Wait are those orange juice stains on his white polo? 

 

"ert!",I yelled. He was awaken by my voice but he just shrugs it off. No eye contact was made so maybe he'll be surprise if im his date."You should sit down now.",Yul oppa said and he pulled the chair beside him. The moment he sat down and he saw me his jaws dropped and had a widened expression. "Yah, flies might go inside your mouth", I went closer to him and lifted his lower jaw. 

 

"Noona, what's her name?",Amber asked Jessica eonnie. I can tell that he's confused. "She's my dongsaeng, Soojung.",Jessica eonnie placed her hand on my shoulder. I looked at Amber, his confused look. "Princess?",he asked me in a confused look. I gave him a nod, then the waiter went to our table. "Hyung, I'll get my jacket", he excused his self.

 

He came back and food was served in the table. After eating, our stomachs were well fed and I could tell Amber's looking at me right now. How about having a staring contest? I thought to myself. I texted him and he replied.

 

Fr:Amber

Game! Let's start now, after you read this.

 

After reading the message, our eyes met and we started the game. I started getting lost in his eyes, I can tell his starting to get lost too. We both blinked at the same time and he showed me his charming smile. Before we would start our game, "You should stop because your gonna melt together.",Yul Oppa said and Jessica laughed her off.

 

I stood up and Amber raised both of his eyebrows. I immediately grabbed his hand " Gaja?!" we ran outside the beach and enjoyed the cold breeze. 

 

It's like we're in a drama right? 

 

After running along the beach , we stopped running and I looked at him and I can see him giving me a dorky smile.  That smile was the only proof why I liked this guy 8 years ago. I thought he changed into some ert already but just him looking at me and giving me that kind of smile, he makes butterflies in my stomach flutter. I still saw in him the wonderful yet cheerful boy.  "uhm Krystal right?", Aj asked me and I was back in reality. 

 

I nodded. We just walked side by side and I can see him secretly taking glances at me wait, scratch that, taking glances i mean. How about showing my cold attitude? You know? playing hard to get. "I tried finding you at lunch and Sulli says that you left already.", he looked at me and frowned.

 

"I just wanna be friends with you",he said with a captivating smile. That smile that saved my shattered heart upon hearing the word "friends". I swear if it wasnt for that smile, I would have slap him so hard on the face and ran away crying. 

 

I faked a smile as he extends his right hand for a handshake. I shook his hand. "Friends?", I asked him without hesitation. 

 

"Friends",he said and pulled me for a hug. My eyes widened when he surprised me. I can sense that he's smiling from ear-to-ear with his eyes closed. I hugged him back and felt his warm embrace around my body, his scent is so addicting. 

 

"Amber", I said.

 

"hmm?", he asked while still embracing me.

 

"are your eyes closed?",I asked.

 

"yep.", I smiled when he said his eyes were closed.

 

"Amber", I said again

 

"What?", he seemed to be annoyed.

 

"Can we stop hugging now?", After hearing me say that, he broke the hug and counted.  1....2....3.........

 

*BOOM* BOOOM* *WHOOOOSH*  (A/N: pretend that you heard firework noises coz  I really dont know how to type the firework sounds)

 

"Omo, did you plan all this?", I asked him coz im literally crying from his surprise. I didnt know he would put fireworks on a beach just for me. 

 

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Aniyo, I counted because I remembered how long we were hugging each other. I just stopped when I heard the fireworks.",he flashed his dorky grin while rubbing the back of his neck. His eyes were almost closed because of grinning at me.

 

My tears of joy faded and now I think he's expecting me to smile. I smiled at him and then I pursed my lips and glared at him. "AISH! STUPID ERT!", I yelled at him and smacked his forehead.

 


(A/N: Hello everyone! Im actually busy with my new kryber fanfic. My lovely student <--- that's the title. Sorry for the short update. Take care guys xx